No bail for Pittsfield man in alleged...

No bail for Pittsfield man in alleged bat attack

There are 7 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 31, 2013, titled No bail for Pittsfield man in alleged bat attack. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The 48-year-old woman who suffered a fractured skull and a slashed ear during what police called a random attack last week has been released from the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

cops are liars

Eddington, ME

#1 Aug 31, 2013
and thugs. Great job PPD! It really doesn't surprise me that you'd be on the wrong side. That being the side of a monster. It looks like cause for a hero award occasion for Wynn to hand out hero awards. One for cop who delivered the thug to his unsuspecting victim, and one for the thug who bashed his unsuspecting victim's skull in. And it really doesn't surprise me that the cops would threaten to arrest the bat wielding thug's previous victim[s]. Thus re-victimizing the victims with the threatening authority of their guns and badges.
cops are liars

Eddington, ME

#2 Aug 31, 2013
and thugs. A short time ago a citizen on the west side spoke up at a city council meeting about crime in his neighborhood and about the treatment he received from what he called a mouthy female cop. Great job PPD! No doubt the cops under MicHELL Wynn's control do him proud. Cops victimizing and re-victimizing victims.
Thor

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Aug 31, 2013
cops are liars wrote:
and thugs. A short time ago a citizen on the west side spoke up at a city council meeting about crime in his neighborhood and about the treatment he received from what he called a mouthy female cop. Great job PPD! No doubt the cops under MicHELL Wynn's control do him proud. Cops victimizing and re-victimizing victims.
Well the customer is not always right in Pittsfield. Pittsfield has an authoritarian form of govt and the sooner you realize it the better off you will be. And you would be even better off if you became a part of it...like the Eagle.
cops are liars

Eddington, ME

#4 Aug 31, 2013
cops are liars wrote:
Actually I don't believe it would be an exaggeration if I described the treatment as described by the complaining citizen to the city council as mistreatment by a mouthy female cop in response to the citizen complaining about being harassed by neighborhood hooligans. Neighborhood hooligans with some alleged connection to the murderers involved in Pittsfield's grisly triple murder on Wynn's and Capeless' watch. Neighborhood hooligans the cops allegedly protect according to the complaining citizen.

But on the issue of "random attack". If 10 min. before this alleged "random attack" of bashing a woman skull in with a bat it was alleged the suspect attacks three other women, would it be fair to call the fracturing of another woman's skull with a bat a random attack?
cops are liars

Eddington, ME

#5 Aug 31, 2013
and thugs. On the beard issue, seriously I doubt there are any Serpico's, or will ever be, among Pittsfield's finest. No fear of any rogue cop testifying against systematic police corruption or dirty cops, "if" it exist. "Police corruption cannot exist unless tolerated.....at higher levels in the department"

or Fish Rots from the Head
Sharkfin Soup

Florence, MA

#6 Aug 31, 2013
I love fish.
the usual suspect

Eddington, ME

#7 Sep 1, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if Kirchner gets a promotion for this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do most conspiracy theorists have a screw loose? 56 min Simm 3
FYI it is The WHITE House again 1 hr Simm 19
News Police searching for suspect after hit & run ac... 3 hr Cops are degenerates 8
News Pittsfield pair face charges in theft of copper... 3 hr Judge Roy Bean 3
News Young woman sentenced to 8 to 12 years in priso... 13 hr Cops are degenerates 9
Will Donald Trump be Asdassinated? 13 hr Berkshire Mountai... 2
Are J__s Pushing White Democide 13 hr The Worlds Bigges... 19

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages