Was Israel Involved in 9/11

Was Israel Involved in 9/11

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Curse of the Jews

Hinsdale, MA

#1 Jul 5, 2013
Kevin Barrett, editor for Veterans Today.

Less than a year ago, Barry Chamish – one of several Zionists I can’t help admiring – admitted that Christopher Bollyn was right, Israel WAS behind 9/11.

In the whole sordid history of human radiation experiments, none were more horrific than the murder/crippling of more than 100,000 Sephardic Jewish children by the state of Israel (in cooperation with the US)

See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/05/chami...
Curse of the Jews

Hinsdale, MA

#2 Jul 5, 2013
“U.S. national-security policy increasingly conforms to patterns of behavior pioneered by the Jewish state. This ‘Israelification’ of U.S. policy may prove beneficial for Israel. Based on the available evidence, it’s not likely to be good for the United States”
—Historian Andrew J. Bacevich [1]
Curse of the Jews

Hinsdale, MA

#3 Jul 5, 2013
"Immigrants from Africa threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state"
~Benjamin Netanyahu
Curse of the Jews

Hinsdale, MA

#4 Jul 5, 2013
“Even if one takes seriously those who argue that the number of Palestinians living in the West Bank has been exaggerated (and most Israeli demographers disagree with that assessment), the ratio of Jews to Arabs in one-state would be near the 50 percent mark and would make the concept of a Jewish and democratic state, the hallmark of Israel through its history, a practical impossibility. A truly Jewish state can exist, as it does now, only with an overwhelming Jewish majority.”

~Abe Foxman

Racism
Curse of the Khazars

Hinsdale, MA

#5 Jul 5, 2013
How can Foxman in good conscience defend this position over Pat Buchanan’s chapter entitled “The End of White America” in his Suicide of Power, a book which incidentally was denounced as racist by the ADL?[70] How can the ADL call Buchanan an “unrepentant bigot”[71] when they are doing the same thing that the “unrepentant bigot” is doing?

Veterans Today dot com.

The yolk is starting to separate from the white.
Wild Wicked Ways

Hinsdale, MA

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Columnist Jonas E. Alexis puts them all to shame around these dark decadent mysterious berserkshire hills.
Ohhhh the pain to come.

The breeze through the trees goes
WHOOOSH!!!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Curse of the Jews wrote:
Kevin Barrett, editor for Veterans Today.
Less than a year ago, Barry Chamish – one of several Zionists I can’t help admiring – admitted that Christopher Bollyn was right, Israel WAS behind 9/11.
In the whole sordid history of human radiation experiments, none were more horrific than the murder/crippling of more than 100,000 Sephardic Jewish children by the state of Israel (in cooperation with the US)
See:
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/07/05/chami...
I read the article, they are criminals. I am shocked at these horrific acts. People must be made aware of this.
hal

Moody, AL

#9 Jul 6, 2013
"Was Israel Involved in 9/11"
Does a bear crap in the woods?

"they are criminals"
Indeed they are, sandy! The worst of the worse!

I appreciate both of you...
sandy1

Southold, NY

#10 Jul 6, 2013
hal wrote:
"Was Israel Involved in 9/11"
Does a bear crap in the woods?
"they are criminals"
Indeed they are, sandy! The worst of the worse!
I appreciate both of you...
I feel blessed to have two amazing tutor's while I learn important and frightening facts.
The Dancing Israelis

Hinsdale, MA

#11 Jul 7, 2013
We're not mentioned in the 9/11 commission report despite the fact that one of the weasels claimed on tv well after the attacks that they were there to "document the event"
WTC #7 that collapsed in "demolition style" was also NOT included in the report.
The Dancing Israelis

Hinsdale, MA

#12 Jul 7, 2013
Can you imagine if the people filming the twin towers across the river in NJ were Muslims? What would the lamestream media have done? What would the reaction be of most Americans?

What is the standard procedure for law enforcement if a building is either on fire or collapsed entirely only to find a group of people dancing and celebrating while taping the entire event?

Is it standard procedure to have a jew conduct or head the 9/11 commission and is there a conflict of interest by the investigation with respect to those Israeli's that were filming and dancing while the building lay in shambles? Or what about zim shipping? Or Larry Silverstein and building #7?
The Dancing Israelis

Hinsdale, MA

#13 Jul 7, 2013
It's all George Bushes fault!
sandy1

Southold, NY

#14 Jul 7, 2013
The Dancing Israelis wrote:
We're not mentioned in the 9/11 commission report despite the fact that one of the weasels claimed on tv well after the attacks that they were there to "document the event"
WTC #7 that collapsed in "demolition style" was also NOT included in the report.
I am sure there are many more things not mentioned in that report. They tell us what they want to, and the lamestream media are their accomplices.
Corporate States

Hinsdale, MA

#15 Jul 7, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there are many more things not mentioned in that report. They tell us what they want to, and the lamestream media are their accomplices.
Critical journalism died long ago and became political journalism. They are a disgrace and they are corporate hoars much like most of our polititians and elitists. When it comes to the important matters like the mideast there is only one side or view to be projected upon the American public. Watching any of the major 'news' networks is not only predictable but an absolute waste of my time. The editors of Veterans today alone blows them all away. Real change can only come when lobbyists like aipac are banned from donating anything to 'our' leaders, but sadly they are no longer our leaders.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#16 Jul 7, 2013
Corporate States wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical journalism died long ago and became political journalism. They are a disgrace and they are corporate hoars much like most of our polititians and elitists. When it comes to the important matters like the mideast there is only one side or view to be projected upon the American public. Watching any of the major 'news' networks is not only predictable but an absolute waste of my time. The editors of Veterans today alone blows them all away. Real change can only come when lobbyists like aipac are banned from donating anything to 'our' leaders, but sadly they are no longer our leaders.
No, they are not our leaders. They are members of the criminal org.

P.s. I am a big fan of "Veterans Today"
Cops are Sociopaths

Saratoga Springs, NY

#25 Sep 11, 2017
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
Following the Patriot Act. The next act of aggression by the US govt following 9/11 was the attack against Afghanistan. One of the main reasons for this war was done to get the opium production up and running again. The taliban banned the production of this drug. This is a multi billion dollar industry that has been carried on for centuries. Particularly by the British, see (Opium Wars) There is a massive business and windfall of profits in ruining people's lives through the varying forms of addictions. And the opium industry was in jeopardy by the Taliban's actions.
Then there was the invasion of Iraq, where the British would control the oil ports. Iraq would also be taken out of the Palestine/Tel aviv equation for the benefit of Israel. Jewish Zionists Douglas Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Dov Zakheim, and Richard Perle, to name a few, occupied top positions in the Zionist Israeli infested Pentagon under Rumsfeld. Now what are the odds of that? The Bush Administration would be loaded with members of the Council on Foreign Relations, a British home entity, at the behest of top Masons. Prince Charles and Prince Phillip, if not the father general at The Vatican, the freemasons in the US govt would be ordered to keep their mouth shut, and that of the corporation which they run.
I am familiar with someone addicted to heroin/opioids. After being placed on a waiting list,***** was finally admitted to a substance treatment center, and was immediately put on a cocktail of psychotropic drugs for anxiety, insomnia, depression, and drug withdrawal, in addition to pain killers, on demand, and methadone, and insurance paid for all of it. There was individual therapy, as well as group therapy, where a therapist encouraged ***** to avoid contact with family members, who really do care, thus allowing for more contact with other junkies, some worse, some better, but all scheming junkies, and a junk psychiatrist who prescribed all kinds of drugs. When I complained about the amount of drugs ***** was ingesting in this treatment center, I was told that I'm an enabler and that, now, I am interfering with *****'s recovery. When ***** allegedly recovered from addiction, and was discharged, the treatment center refused to provide any the prescription medications ***** had become dependent on in the treatment center. So, imagine my surprise when I recently read that some treatment centers are intentionally keeping addicts addicted and using them as funding sources in insurance scams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One more thing 1 hr Paul Kersey 3
If Trump’s friend Roy 2 hr The Worlds Bigges... 2
Israel Anti Boycott Act 3 hr The Worlds Bigges... 6
Europhobia 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 1
News Third arrest made in Pittsfield prostitution ri... Sun Paul Kersey 10
Where's Dio? Did they arrest him yet? (Apr '13) Sun Red White n Jew 10
David Duke may turn on more of his (Jan '15) Sat Red White n Jew 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance