Campy Russell

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
on paid leave from the club?Is he being ousted? Is he not well? Pete seems like a good man.
dead men tell no tales

Hope, ME

#2 Sep 19, 2014
Why does everything in Pittsfield appear so sinister?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#3 Sep 21, 2014
What prevented Peter Bell from coming forward with his side of his alleged forced resignation from the Boys Club? Why would he allow his name, career and reputation to be smeared by rumors, innuendo, unsupported assumption, and a wall of silence? Silence under the cloak of confidentiality is an ugly beast, but especially so when it involves an institution entrusted with the bodies and psyches of children. And now that Peter Bell is quite possibly prematurely dead, why doesn't his family come forward with his side of his alleged forced resignation from his position with the Boys Club.
Praxis33

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
What prevented Peter Bell from coming forward with his side of his alleged forced resignation from the Boys Club? Why would he allow his name, career and reputation to be smeared by rumors, innuendo, unsupported assumption, and a wall of silence? Silence under the cloak of confidentiality is an ugly beast, but especially so when it involves an institution entrusted with the bodies and psyches of children. And now that Peter Bell is quite possibly prematurely dead, why doesn't his family come forward with his side of his alleged forced resignation from his position with the Boys Club.
Now you are looking at the boys club to find people to train your mother? I bet non of them will have a small peter like you. One inch in size is just pitiful. If that is the reason you want to have others train your mother in your place, its nobel but still pitiful. You should spread you mother wide and go down on her with a strap on. Forget about the boys club and children. Question, with all the TRAINS your mother has pulled do you know who you father is? He could be one of a 1000 or 2000...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump keeps rising in the polls (Aug '15) 30 min Frs34f 46
Linda Tyer is in for a BIG SURPRISE (Sep '15) 41 min cops are degener... 12
News In Lenox case, state's high court rules no cons... 1 hr cops are degener... 7
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... 14 hr cops are degener... 3
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... 15 hr cops are degener... 4
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 15 hr junkies are scum 1
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) Wed Mike B 722

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages