HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

More money thrown down the political rathole that is the Pittsfield Economic Development Authority.
beautiful Pittsfield

Cherryfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
More money thrown down the political rathole that is the Pittsfield Economic Development Authority.
And 4 years ago the city councilors allocated a total of $350,000 to LTI from the Pittsfield Economic Development. Isn't Pittsfield great?
beautiful Pittsfield

Cherryfield, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

And the $250,000 to Shaker Village. And the most generous tax givaways in the city of Pittsfield's history to the owners of that teen beer blast eatery Joyce and larry, friends of Pittsfield least ethical contemporary former mayor, Ruberto. And Haddads, and the Beacon. Isn't Pittsfield great? And who could forget the alleged water dept. theft or the vandalism of GPS systems in municipal vehicles by city employees. And lets not forget the $100,000 the irrational hostile Ruberto cost the taxpayers. Isn't Pittsfield great!
fish rot from the head

Conway, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

And the stinky $150,000+ Whitney/Cote/Bianchi/Mazzeo/De gnan scandal. Isn't Pittsfield GREAT!
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

beautiful Pittsfield wrote:
And the $250,000 to Shaker Village. And the most generous tax givaways in the city of Pittsfield's history to the owners of that teen beer blast eatery Joyce and larry, friends of Pittsfield least ethical contemporary former mayor, Ruberto. And Haddads, and the Beacon. Isn't Pittsfield great? And who could forget the alleged water dept. theft or the vandalism of GPS systems in municipal vehicles by city employees. And lets not forget the $100,000 the irrational hostile Ruberto cost the taxpayers. Isn't Pittsfield great!
Note that the politicians taking these actions are all -- you guessed it -- Liberal Democrats!
The Price of Integrity

Monson, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

On the Whitney/Cote issue. One would think that those involved in a rancid issue that has caused so much negativity and distrust of all those involved, would, if one possessed any integrity accept that one had used poor judgement and to show that one has integrity one would withdraw their interest in a rancid issue that has led others to suspect that all those involved in a rancid issue lack integrity.
Heller Sucks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Now Bianchi and Mazzeo are liberal democrats too?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Pittsfield Forum right now

Search the Pittsfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Worst Trolls On The Internet Are The Govern... 7 min are you kidding 23
Is Pittsfield a corrupt town? 6 hr Praxis33 62
St. Joe's empoyees disrespectful 7 hr why 5
JJ: I CHASED the San Antonio TROLL off this forum! 9 hr Praxis33 10
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 14 hr John 4,692
Barrett vs. the landlords (Jan '08) Mon King Slayer 7
Gordon L. Noseworthy: Missed chance for $20M grant (Nov '12) Mon Praxis33 12
•••
•••