Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HellerCarbonCapN TradeLLC

Mclean, VA

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Wasn't Daniel Bianchi elected Mayor of Pittsfield on the promise that he was going to clean-up all these shady dealings and goings-on in Pittsfield City government?
So where the hell is he?
He never even participated in voting at that Pittsfield School Committee meeting where the Cote/Whitney 'build my secretary's house for free' matter was up for discussion.
When is Mayor Bianchi going to return from being AWOL while in office?
city hall cesspool

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Oct 5, 2012
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
Wasn't Daniel Bianchi elected Mayor of Pittsfield on the promise that he was going to clean-up all these shady dealings and goings-on in Pittsfield City government?
So where the hell is he?
He never even participated in voting at that Pittsfield School Committee meeting where the Cote/Whitney 'build my secretary's house for free' matter was up for discussion.
When is Mayor Bianchi going to return from being AWOL while in office?
Bianchi's reign at city hall went down-hill the moment he was sworn in by "little Joanie monster McMenemy."
Heller Sucks

United States

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Is that Heller shitting on an elected official? How amazingly original, thanks for giving this one a good ten months. The only problem is why do you think anyone gives a crap about your worthless opinion on everything?

Mclean, VA

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Heller Sucks wrote:
Is that Heller shitting on an elected official? How amazingly original, thanks for giving this one a good ten months. The only problem is why do you think anyone gives a crap about your worthless opinion on everything?
No doubt YOU give a crap about my "worthless" opinion, enough such that you took of your oh-so-valuable time to respond.
So are you claiming that Mayor Dan Bianchi is doing a great job in office?
After 10 months the honeymoon is over.
Name one thing Bianchi has done so far in an effort to clean-up the embarrassment that is Pittsfield city government?
He couldn't even find it within himself to vote in a School Committee meeting on a matter wreaking of conflict-of-interest.
What happened to the big reformer?
Peace Out

Bronx, NY

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Dan Bianchi will save America!

vote Dan to stop the corruption in Pittsfield.
Heller Sucks

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2012
I gave a crap about insulting you, that was worth a few seconds of my time. My point wasn't to defend or attack Bianchi, it was to point out that you're a blowhard. Nobody could ever live up to your imaginary standards because I don't think they exist, you just like complaining.

Since: Apr 12

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Oct 6, 2012
Heller Sucks wrote:
I gave a crap about insulting you, that was worth a few seconds of my time. My point wasn't to defend or attack Bianchi, it was to point out that you're a blowhard. Nobody could ever live up to your imaginary standards because I don't think they exist, you just like complaining.
Heller is pissed off because Bianchi rejected his proposal to plant more Elm trees on Elm Street.
Dental Cavity

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Heller never complained about Ruberto...the hands down most corrupt mayor the city ever had. Perhaps he is a secret agent for the GOB folk embedded in the bowels of the city.
Heller Sucks

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2012
Heller's head has been embedded in his own bowels for quite some time.

Mclean, VA

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Dental Cavity wrote:
Heller never complained about Ruberto.
You sure about that?
Peace Out

Bronx, NY

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Dan Bianchi will save Pittsfield.

Look at all he's done in only 10 months!

Reelect Dan Bianchi next time round. Hey he got you the methadone clinic. Lest not forget that.
Monsters Trolls Witchs

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Oct 10, 2012
Maybe Bianchi should by-passed the city council and appointed Yon's ugly husband Greg to a job he wasn't qualified for.

Mclean, VA

#14 Oct 10, 2012
Turns out that, in fact, Liberal Democrat Mayor Dan Bianchi voted IN FAVOR OF The sleazy deal giving Pittsfield School Dept. employee Lynn Whitney free student labor to build her house.
Joe blow

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Oct 10, 2012
Turns out that, in fact, Liberal Democrat Mayor Dan Bianchi voted IN FAVOR OF The sleazy deal giving Pittsfield School Dept. employee Lynn Whitney free student labor to build her house.
An ethics complaint can still be filed...
rjr_nabisco

Westfield, MA

#16 Oct 10, 2012
How did a mayor vote? What make Bianchi a liberal?

Since: Apr 12

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Oct 10, 2012
I pay a boatload of taxes to Pittsfield every year. So I have a right to complain and act on the dirty dealings of this city's leaders.

You, Heller are a miserable piece of shi t who doesn't live here and can't control his own finances. Yet you continually stick your nose into our city's business.

Take a hike, you douch ebag. We'll take care of our own problems.
Dio

Bronx, NY

#18 Oct 10, 2012
one more day til Primus

Mclean, VA

#19 Oct 10, 2012
Carl from Pittsfield wrote:
I pay a boatload of taxes to Pittsfield every year. So I have a right to complain and act on the dirty dealings of this city's leaders.
You, Heller are a miserable piece of shi t who doesn't live here and can't control his own finances. Yet you continually stick your nose into our city's business.
Take a hike, you douch ebag. We'll take care of our own problems.
Intelligent commentary from 'Praxis33's' bosom buddy who won't even tell us how he first met Praxis33 and where they went on their honeymoon.
'Carl', provide one iota of proof that you are a resident of Pittsfield.
Monster Witch and Trolls

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Oct 11, 2012
Lothrop, Krol the troll, Clairmont, who is also a troll and Yon acted like a pack of dysfunctional vicious rabid dogs. At least that's the way it looked. And Sherman did not look as though he had any control, or cared to take control, of the wild frenzy attack by his fellow pact of dysfunctional vicious rabid dogs. At least that's the way it looked. It appears that Sherman allowed Lothrop, Clairmont, Krol and Yon to viciously attack Degnan, bitching, snarling, clearly out for blood. At least that's the way it looked.
a fairy tale

United States

#21 Oct 13, 2012
Sure on the surface it looked sleazy and probably has a foul odor but when added to all the other sleazy goings on in beautiful Pittsfield you could almost not even notice it. It blends right in. But if by some chance you find youself affected by the odious sleaziness of it all you should have no problem finding illegal drugs in Pittsfield to numb the reality that is beautiful Pittsfield.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When will Mayor Bianchi be indicted? 9 hr Praxis33 6
Do you think cops are heros, thugs or regular J... 11 hr Praxis33 127
Obama's Jewish War on Syria (Aug '13) 17 hr Mujahid Shia Stri... 3
Praxis Revealed (Jun '12) 19 hr more pain to come 18
IRS closing Pittsfield office Fri Abdul Connelly 4
Praxis33 Posting On Islam Forum Fri Mujahid Shia Stri... 1
Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a better place ... Fri Bea 62
•••
•••
•••