Former Pittsfield loan officer admits to federal tax fraud

Jul 25, 2014 Full story: Berkshire Eagle 11

A former commercial loan officer from Pittsfield has pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court to nine charges associated with a tax fraud scheme that involved a local businessman, according to federal court documents.

Full Story
grifters and scoundrels

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Jul 26, 2014
Just another of one of Pittsfield's more, or less, celebrated illustrious pillars of the community. One can only imagine what, and how much he's actually got away with over the years.
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

North Adams, MA

#2 Jul 26, 2014
grifters and scoundrels wrote:
Just another of one of Pittsfield's more, or less, celebrated illustrious pillars of the community. One can only imagine what, and how much he's actually got away with over the years.
Did Angelo send him?
Joey

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jul 27, 2014
Don't nobody suppose ta talk about this here subject matter. Nobody. Jus forgetttabouit
grifters and scoundrels

Presque Isle, ME

#4 Jul 27, 2014
The charges Michael DiCenzo admitted too in federal court do not sound like the allegations of "theft of funds" "certain issues" of Mr. Sticky Fingers reported back in 2010.
the piggy bank

Presque Isle, ME

#5 Jul 27, 2014
of transparency. Anyway, Angelo was probably too pre-occupied with visions of young yummy underage boys to worry about what a respectable loan officer and an unidentified respectable businessman were up too. And, well, cLiFf niLaN obviously was in the dark about Angelo's criminal appetite for young yummy underage boys and DiCenzo's criminal style of banking. And apparently, no one else at the institute of transparency knew anything about anything either.
the piggy bank

Presque Isle, ME

#6 Jul 28, 2014
of transparency. Why would anyone be surprised that the suspiciously nefarious business dealings involving $$$$$$$$$$ of a Pittsfield area businessman would be shielded? Especially when you consider that the identity of one of Pittsfield's pillars of the community, a pervert with an unsavory criminal appetite for young yummy underage boys was successfully shielded for more than 5-years. Just how many more than 5-years is probably an even more closely guarded secret.
Praxis33

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2014
the piggy bank wrote:
of transparency. Why would anyone be surprised that the suspiciously nefarious business dealings involving $$$$$$$$$$ of a Pittsfield area businessman would be shielded? Especially when you consider that the identity of one of Pittsfield's pillars of the community, a pervert with an unsavory criminal appetite for young yummy underage boys was successfully shielded for more than 5-years. Just how many more than 5-years is probably an even more closely guarded secret.
Since you have an appetite for your mother your should wet your lips and bend her over as soon as you can. Yes it will be unsavory and criminal down there but watch how you inhale. You need to lick the crust not get it in your nose. Makes sure you lick/lube your fingers before grinding them in your mothers back door. Keep you finger nails clipped or maybe since her hole is huge no worries there. You should shield yourself from your mothers blast if you ever satisfy her. No doubt you will pull your 1 incher out and blow the whole deal.
griters and scoundrels

Presque Isle, ME

#8 Jul 28, 2014
So did DiCenzo pay his own legal fees? Was it to his advantage, and his families advantage, to plead out to the most limited charges? as possible? and as quickly, as possible?
Praxis33

United States

#9 Jul 29, 2014
griters and scoundrels wrote:
So did DiCenzo pay his own legal fees? Was it to his advantage, and his families advantage, to plead out to the most limited charges? as possible? and as quickly, as possible?
So you looking for dicenzo advise? Does he know how to satisfy a worn out skank hole like your mothers? Does he have a pitiful one incher like you do? You should put a fist or two in your mothers skank to figure out the size your gonna need.
mysterious Berserkshires

Presque Isle, ME

#10 Jul 29, 2014
Just in case anyone were to get any silly ideas that these dark mysterious berserkshires are not full of dark mysterious mystery where the identity of suspiciously suspicious pillars of the community, and their suspiciously suspect reputations are not mysteriously protected, consider that even house speaker Roberto DeLeo was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the federal trial of John O'Brien on charges of fraud, racketeering, and conspiracy.
Praxis33

United States

#11 Jul 29, 2014
mysterious Berserkshires wrote:
Just in case anyone were to get any silly ideas that these dark mysterious berserkshires are not full of dark mysterious mystery where the identity of suspiciously suspicious pillars of the community, and their suspiciously suspect reputations are not mysteriously protected, consider that even house speaker Roberto DeLeo was identified as an unindicted co-conspirator in the federal trial of John O'Brien on charges of fraud, racketeering, and conspiracy.
It the 1 incher with another name. You think if you hide from your mother it will be a different out come? All you have to do is whip it out and she will know it pitiful you. When you mother plays with it does it just a pinch between the thumb and forefinger eh? You shout look at strapping one on and doing it different. No it looks like you want to get all these political guys over the house to pull a train on your mother. That isn't going to work even know your mother has had many trains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a better place ... 5 hr PittsfieldObserver 85
Boutique Hotel Planned for Pittsfield's Downtown (Jan '14) 5 hr PittsfieldObserver 20
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 8 hr Totally disgusted 1,169
vella doghouse fire 9 hr pissants 3
police dept bailout (Jul '12) 12 hr the city I hate 12
Democratic Leaders Rally Support For Coakley,... 12 hr Praxis33 3
Pittsfield Politics and Corruption 12 hr Praxis33 15
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match

Pittsfield Jobs

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield

Personal Finance