Hey Libs, did you know that the sky i...

Hey Libs, did you know that the sky is going to fall on Friday.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Yup, that's what the muslim keeps saying if HIS sequester happens.

Guess whatyooiu big dopes, It's happening & it's all on him. Can't blame Bush anymore.
Emerald

Gainesville, VA

#2 Feb 26, 2013
He will blame Bush and anyone else he can think of. I don't think the sequester will cause any of those things Obama's fear campaign is claiming. Just a bunch of lies. The best thing is that once the people find out that Obama is doing nothing but fear mongering some may see that he is nothing more than a wannabe emperor with no clothes.
Your Two Faced

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Geeze what kind of lozzzzzer post and then replies to himself? you truely are a fu ck face.
InTheKnow

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2013
You and Praxis33 must of had a "thing" because you are both morons and a waste of bandwidth. I bet you look at your mother the same way he did too.
InTheKnow

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Your Two Faced wrote:
Geeze what kind of lozzzzzer post and then replies to himself? you truely are a fu ck face.
You and Praxis33 must of had a "thing" because you are both morons and a waste of bandwidth. I bet you look at your mother the same way he did too.
Guy

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I just hope our police and fire depts. which are already understaffed don't get hurt. Iwould rather pay a bit more in taxes to keep everything going as is. 7829
finding fools

United States

#7 Feb 26, 2013
Guy wrote:
I just hope our police and fire depts. which are already understaffed don't get hurt. Iwould rather pay a bit more in taxes to keep everything going as is. 7829
Keep everything going as it is?? You actually want things the way they are?
Why is welfare spending increasing? Why are public servants wages increasing? Why are illegals getting in state rates @ our colleges? Why are public sector workers allowed to bargain against the taxpayers?
And you want to pay more Taxes? Either you are lying, on welfare or an idiot. Maybe a combination.
Happy Anniversary 1913

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Twelve years later after 9/11 and the possibility of Chuck Hagel being afforded the oppurtunity to audit or at least observe the mysterious financial doings of an entity considered "high risk of fraud, waste, and mismanagement"

9/10/01 2 trillion dollars goes missing.
How the fu#k does 2T go missing the day before 9/11? Should that not be a RED FLAG to those in high places?

Now! If we could just see how Pocahontas is 'making out'@ the federal reserve bank.
Pocahontas?

Where are you????
Guy

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Feb 26, 2013
finding fools wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep everything going as it isYou actually want things the way they are?
Why is welfare spending increasing? Why are public servants wa increasing? Why are illegals getting in state rates @ our colleges? Why are public sector workers allowed to bargain against the taxpayers?
And you want to pay more Taxes? Either you are lying, on welfare or an idiot. Maybe a combination.
All i'm saying is, cut what they need to and keep those depts as is. I realize everything is rising like welfare etc.. and no I don't agree with illeagals and college before our own.
LOL

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
LoserPolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Different loser.
Falltime would have spelt half the words wrong.
'Spelt' nice. Hey you a h o l e it is spelled.
Rush Limberger

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Feb 27, 2013
LoserPolice wrote:
<quoted text>
Different loser.
Falltime would have spelt half the words wrong.

Actually Emerald is fall times mother. He is an idiot of such magnitude only a mother could support his rantings.

Since: May 08

United States

#13 Feb 27, 2013
LOL Rush...you are showing your ignorance. I agree with ft's political bent..as do many others on this and other threads. I challenge you to find anything that indicates my support on his method of delivery...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Final Steel Beam Placed On New Taconic High... 24 min Cops are degenerates 3
News Young woman sentenced to 8 to 12 years in priso... 28 min Cops are degenerates 7
News New Elks Club Donates IPOKs to Keep Pittsfield ... 34 min Cops are degenerates 15
News Jewish centers vigilant after second wave of th... 1 hr Cops are degenerates 1
News Pittsfield promoter shines at the Olympics (Mar '10) 1 hr The Worlds Bigges... 8
FYI it is The WHITE House again 2 hr Yessir 1
Planet valenti still down 5 hr Cops are degenerates 15

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages