Pittsfield Police: Alleged shooter in...

Pittsfield Police: Alleged shooter in custody; victim in surgery

There are 10 comments on the The Bennington Banner story from Aug 18, 2014, titled Pittsfield Police: Alleged shooter in custody; victim in surgery. In it, The Bennington Banner reports that:

One teenaged male is in custody and is expected to be charged in connection with a shooting Monday morning in the vicinity of Tyler and First streets, according to Pittsfield police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bennington Banner.

cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Aug 18, 2014
Why are the cops wanting on a warrant when they'v got MicHEL Wynn's SRT gang and his $300.000 military toy with battering ram.
Praxis33

United States

#2 Aug 18, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Why are the cops wanting on a warrant when they'v got MicHEL Wynn's SRT gang and his $300.000 military toy with battering ram.
Are you the alleged shooter of man goo in your mothers eye? See you mother satisfies you so why can't you return the favor. Take some of your mother's hole goo and put a pinch in your mouth. Lick your mothers hole like no tomorrow if not use that battering ram on her back door hole.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Aug 18, 2014
Oh, sorry. Why are the cops just standing around waiting on a warrant when they have MicHELL Wynn's $300,000 SRT military toy with battering ram and a gang who get paid OT to get all dressed up like Rambo? I'm surprised the cops are not out instigating chaos. Is MicHELL Wynn's $300,000 SRT military toy just for parades and to lure and attract young unsuspecting little kids? Is it like the creepy creeps who use the lie of a lost puppy to lure children.
Praxis33

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2014
Oh, sorry. Why are the cops just standing around waiting on a warrant when they have MicHELL Wynn's $300,000 SRT military toy with battering ram and a gang who get paid OT to get all dressed up like Rambo? I'm surprised the cops are not out instigating chaos. Is MicHELL Wynn's $300,000 SRT military toy just for parades and to lure and attract young unsuspecting little kids? Is it like the creepy creeps who use the lie of a lost puppy to lure children.
So now you want to use a puppy to attract creeps for a train on your mother? So you will have your mother in your livingroom spread out and a puppy in the street - "here anybody want to go down on my mother while I watch" That is pitiful! You are pitiful. Your 1 incher is pitiful. Your mother skank is well worn and needs satisfaction. Try to do better.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#5 Aug 19, 2014
Is ANOTHER shooting in Pittsfield really even news?

Anyway, Who is the PPD police officer fired late last fall from the PPD? Is he facing any criminal charges?
Praxis33

United States

#6 Aug 19, 2014
Is ANOTHER shooting in Pittsfield really even news?
Anyway, Who is the PPD police officer fired late last fall from the PPD? Is he facing any criminal charges?
You should be more concerned about a shooting of your own in your mothers face that is. See you mother goes the extra and gets you off with a blast don't you think you should return the favor. I know all your mother has to is twiddle your pitiful little 1 inch member between her fingers. Sad she can't take you in her mouth since it doesn't go past her lips. I would be embarrassed.
Disgusted

Boston, MA

#7 Aug 19, 2014
It seems that Praxis 33 is always bringing sexual stuff into every conversation and there is always some no nothing toad who responds in a similar way. I am all for free speech, but eventually, your IP addresses should be captured and your I.D. should be revealed for all to see, because you are offensive and crude.
my 2cents

Westford, MA

#8 Aug 19, 2014
I replied in the other thread that by the way he posts i wouldnt be surprised if he is a convicted sexual preadator that has an incest fetish. And slimebags like him need to be locked away forever
separate the people

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Aug 20, 2014
there are people who want the Pittsfield topix to be neutralized. They do not want the citizens to be able to organize and revolt. this guy Praxis is their answer to shutting up the people as most just avoid this site.
Praxis33

United States

#10 Aug 20, 2014
separate the people wrote:
there are people who want the Pittsfield topix to be neutralized. They do not want the citizens to be able to organize and revolt. this guy Praxis is their answer to shutting up the people as most just avoid this site.
Don't avoid, post pics and vids of what you do with and to your mother. We need to learn. I am always looking for advise and to give advise. Mom's need us and we need them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Hillcrest Educational to Honor Sheriff Bowl... 14 hr Cops Are Great 1
No tax cuts for corporations 18 hr Ozzie 215
News Pittsfield woman who rammed rival's car avoids ... (Dec '14) 21 hr Charlie Johnson 3
Welfare reforms by Trump Mon Ozzie 30
Angry Ohio Mom Calls Obama "A Monster" (Jul '12) Jan 14 Trump is right 6
News Pittsfield man held after report of shots fired Jan 13 Bernhard Goetz 5
News Our Opinion: Making the argument for a long ove... Jan 13 Matt McDildo 10

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages