John Krol A progressive and independent leader

There are 8 comments on the Oct 27, 2013, Berkshire Eagle story titled John Krol A progressive and independent leader. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Today, more than ever, we need professional, consensus-building leadership on the Pittsfield City Council.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, that all important unscripted 6-5 surprise vote, everytime an unexpected surprise. Like no one so it coming. Everytime! It was truly an amazing 6-5 surprise vote. Everytime it happened!
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#2 Oct 27, 2013
SURPRISE!
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#3 Oct 27, 2013
SURPRISE! Again! Didn't see that coming, did you!
Krol fan

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Oct 28, 2013
A self righteous pompous ass he is. Reminds me a lot of Mr Weiner of New York fame.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Or the other favorites, the 10-1 or 9-2 vote. The one where anywhere from 1 to as many as 2 city councilors pretend they are outraged that the council is not acting in the best interest of the city and it's citizens. And their conscience will not allow to go along with that. Because it's just wrong. And they were voted by the citizens to be the voice of the citizens. And they take that very seriously.
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Krol is part of the gang of 5. They are hoping to become the gang of 6 next term but had some setbacks. One is up on drug charges and 3 others have close races to win. I don't know what their agenda is, but I do know it is not in the voters' best interests. Gang of 5 includes Krol, Capitanio, Clairmont, Yon and Lothrup.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#7 Oct 28, 2013
Well Capitanio is probably not going to jail even if he is convicted on his drug related charges. And whether it's Nichols or Krol, does it really matter because they were both city councilors when an alleged fraud of allegedly nearly a half a million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ either did or didn't take place in the water department, and was or wasn't covered up. So we already knows who both of them are. And if history has taught us anything it's that a little bit of power goes straight to the big bloated egotistical heads of everyone who someone manages to secure a political position in Pittsfield politics.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Oh and Ms. River didn't even bother to wait until after she's somehow elected to let us know that she's an advocate for the arts that are going to be the savior of Pittsfield.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New ISIS threat in the U.S. on Airliners, Hope ... 6 hr Bibi Netanyahu 1
Poor Glen, NBC is pressuring Lying Brian Willia... 6 hr Bibi Netanyahu 1
Bibi, I'm on my 6 hr Bibi Netanyahu 2
So take that Bibi! I just 7 hr Bibi Netanyahu 2
The Brian Williams drive bye's continue 7 hr Bibi Netanyahu 12
Mumia Abu Jamal is ill 7 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
Marco, I knew President Obama 7 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE