Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or ...

Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or a councilor?

Created by Moe Syznik on Oct 31, 2012

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tampon

Councilor

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DCF DSS CPS Monsters

Eddington, ME

#72 Sep 29, 2013
DCF DSS CPS Monsters wrote:
Reform Of Child Protective Services;
Beginning about 1973, criminal elements in the mental health and social work professions began cooperating to costruct an organized criminal enterprise that exploits children behind the legislated secrecy of child protection, juvenile justice, and mental health systems.
Thw existence of orgnized crime in the child protection system of any given state is not that difficult to detect. Prominent among the indicators are:
(1) The annual number of founded child abuse allegations can be predicted from the number of conditional federal grants and reimbursement salary fund dollars neede to balance the state child protection agency payroll(the number of children taken into state custody each year will be the number sufficient to generate the federal funds claims necessary to balance the agency payroll); and
(2)Third pary contracts to file state protection agency federal funds claims will contain provisions that only compensate the contractor for the increases in ferderal funds paid to the state over and above the amount paid in the previous contract for such claim filing services. The latter creates a system that will only result in compensation to the contractor if the number of children taken into state custody constantly increases and/or the total claims generated from each child in state custody increase eash contact cycle. The net result is a system in which everyone stays employed only if the number of founded child abuse cases and children taken into state custody always increases and never decreases. An important byproduct of this criminal process of exploiting children independant of the true child abuse rate is the blind political support for the criminal operations generated by the constant flow of conditional federal funds into the respective State's economy.
I have to wonder if anyone with children or grandchildren would dare risk them to run against that smug smirking pompous ass Lothrop. There should be a mandatory limit to him. And he long ago exceeded it.
really true testimonials

Eddington, ME

#73 Sep 30, 2013
nothing good here wrote:
In his position as a city councilor taxpayers/citizens suffer and in his position as a monster children/families and taxpayers/citizens suffer. I really don't see anything good here. I've consistently found him to be morally objectionable, physically and psychologically hideous and a freak of nature.
bullshit from the PLANUT

"1. Know the rules
2. Apply the rules on a consistent basis." "impartial and judicious"

And there's nothing humorous about this.

Like I said, nothing good here!
DCF CPS DSS Monsters

Eddington, ME

#74 Oct 1, 2013
Could the Planut have selected a creepier image of Lothrop for his newest rant, well, probably. The sight of him makes my skin crawl. I don't want to imagine what effect he has on children who have no one to protect them from the monsters and boogiemen favored by DCF.
DCF DSS CPS Monsters

Eddington, ME

#75 Oct 2, 2013
Only a monster would smirk while a child clings to his mother and has to have his little hands pried from his mother and handed back to a monster the child does not want to go to.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Agawam, MA

#76 Oct 2, 2013
The fiscal cliff is near.
More pain to come.
DCF DSS CPS Monsters

Eddington, ME

#77 Oct 3, 2013
Rules, really? Like those rules of UN-FAIR hearings!
DCF DSS CPS are Monsters

Hope, ME

#78 Oct 9, 2013
Is it too late to suggest a more appropriate use of Lothrop? Like lets say, a toilet plunger in a camp full of victims suffering from dysentery. Dirty reeking putrid foul ****! I would believe Lothrop to be an expert in all thing most foul. The dirtier, the better. I think his true talents are wasted as a city councilor. Lothrop for toilet plunger. A better use of Lothrop.
pit of despair

Hope, ME

#79 Oct 31, 2013
pit of despair wrote:
Protest, despair, detachment
"Robertson and Bowlby saw breaks in a child's attachment bonds as responded to by 'phases of protest despair and detachment."
"In the protest phase, the child is visibly distressed, cries and calls for his mother'- distress, angry crying, searching, trying to find the mother and get her back'. The child reunited at this stage will 'usually be quite difficult for a time. It's as though he is punishing the mother for going away. When he's got those feelings off his chest, he returns to normality'.
"If however' the separation continued for longer ... the child may go on to the stage known as "despair". The child gives up hope of his mother returning and may appear to be "settling down", to the satisfaction of unenlightened staff. In fact,'when he gets home, he'll take much longer to get over the experience. He'll cling to his mother more', and before recovering will 'usually then have to go through the protest phase on the way'.
"In the denial/detachment phase, the child shows more interest in his surroundings and interacts with others, but seems hardly to know the mother when she visits or cares when she leaves, which is why 'the third stage - "detachment" - is the most serious'. Apparently, the child seems not to need any mothering at all; but,'in fact, he only seems to have recovered, and at the cost of killing his love for his mother'. When eventually reunited with the family,'the child can seem quite changed and now superficial, emotionally distant.' His relationships with others are shallow and untrusting.'This is the most difficult stage to undo'." ~ James Robertson (psychoanalyst) Young children in hospital
DCF are Monster!
pit of despair

Hope, ME

#80 Oct 31, 2013
pit of despair wrote:
"Harlow's first experiments involved isolating a monkey in a cage surrounded by steel walls with a small one-way mirror, so the experimenters could look in, but the monkey could not look out. The only connection the monkey had with the world was when the experimenters' hands changed his bedding or delivered fresh water and food. Baby monkeys were placed in these boxes soon after birth, four were left for 30 days, four for six months, and four for a year.
After 30 days, the "total isolates," as they were called, were found to be "enormously disturbed." After being isolated for a year, they barely moved, did not explore or play, and were incapable of having sexual relations. When place with other monkeys for a daily play session, they were badly bullied. Two of them refused to eat and starved themselves to death."
DCF are Monsters!
DCF DSS CPS are Monsters

Hope, ME

#81 Jan 2, 2014
Another child, protected to death by DCF monsters, is missing.
DCF DSS CPS are Monsters

Hope, ME

#82 Jan 2, 2014
A DCF supervisor monster was arrested after a young foster child was found shackled to the DCF monster supervisors porch with a dead chicken tied around his neck. The child was handcuffed, shivering and starving. And what a surprised, the DCF monster had at least four other starving adopted children living in her DCF approved urine stench hell hole of feces and garbage. They are MONSTERS!
Jonathan LothThrowUp

United States

#83 Jan 2, 2014
I won by 6 votes you know.
what I know

Hope, ME

#84 Jan 2, 2014
is, They're MONSTERS! And they snatch babies and give them to MONSTERS. Cruel horrible foul ugly MONSTERS!
DCF are Monsters

Pittsfield, MA

#85 Jan 25, 2014
Those monsters destroy children and families. And for their failure to protect a 5 -year-old boy the governor is rewarding those MONSTERS with $32 million more so they destroy more children and families. They're MONSTERS. And they're liars!
DCF are Monsters

Lincoln, NE

#86 Jan 25, 2014
They took away my kids just because I diddling them in a house full of maggots and feces.
cops are maggots

Pittsfield, MA

#87 Jan 25, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
They took away my kids just because I diddling them in a house full of maggots and feces.
You must be talking about DCF supervisor Wanda Sue Larson's DCF approved filthy feces garbage filled dump of a hell hole for children stolen by DCF monsters. Wanda Sue Larson a DCF supervisor who shackled a foster child to her porch with a dead chicken tied around the child's neck. That DCF monster, a DCF supervisor, was also allowed to adopted four other children who were found living in her DCF approved feces garbage dump hellhole. Feces garbage dump Hellholes Approved by DCF MONSTERS! And you.
duckdyNASTY

Ardsley, NY

#88 Jan 25, 2014
I think you need your head checked boss youre certifiable for sure.
DCF are Monsters

Pittsfield, MA

#89 Jan 25, 2014
duckdyNASTY wrote:
I think you need your head checked boss youre certifiable for sure.
So you approve of a DCF supervisor who shackles a foster child to her porch with a dead chicken tied around his neck and four other children living in a feces garbage dump of a hell hole DCF approved suitable for children they steal.
DCF are Monsters

Lincoln, NE

#90 Jan 25, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
<quoted text>So you approve of a DCF supervisor who shackles a foster child to her porch with a dead chicken tied around his neck and four other children living in a feces garbage dump of a hell hole DCF approved suitable for children they steal.
Damn that makes me hard, why do they get to do it and when I do they take my kids away!
DCF Monsters and Ogres

Hope, ME

#91 Jan 26, 2014
DCF DSS CPS Monsters wrote:
Reform Of Child Protective Services;
Beginning about 1973, criminal elements in the mental health and social work professions began cooperating to costruct an organized criminal enterprise that exploits children behind the legislated secrecy of child protection, juvenile justice, and mental health systems.
Thw existence of orgnized crime in the child protection system of any given state is not that difficult to detect. Prominent among the indicators are:
(1) The annual number of founded child abuse allegations can be predicted from the number of conditional federal grants and reimbursement salary fund dollars neede to balance the state child protection agency payroll(the number of children taken into state custody each year will be the number sufficient to generate the federal funds claims necessary to balance the agency payroll); and
(2)Third pary contracts to file state protection agency federal funds claims will contain provisions that only compensate the contractor for the increases in ferderal funds paid to the state over and above the amount paid in the previous contract for such claim filing services. The latter creates a system that will only result in compensation to the contractor if the number of children taken into state custody constantly increases and/or the total claims generated from each child in state custody increase eash contact cycle. The net result is a system in which everyone stays employed only if the number of founded child abuse cases and children taken into state custody always increases and never decreases. An important byproduct of this criminal process of exploiting children independant of the true child abuse rate is the blind political support for the criminal operations generated by the constant flow of conditional federal funds into the respective State's economy.
I wouldn't be surprised if that inhuman hideous grotesque coloured ogre ate that little 5-year-old boy. After all, he turned out to be worth $32.6 million for the monsters and ogres who feast on children. Feed the beast, and it's voracious appetite for children will continue to grow and grow and grow, and become more and more and more gluttonous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... 9 min cops are degener... 3
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... 33 min cops are degener... 4
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 39 min junkies are scum 1
Linda Tyer is in for a BIG SURPRISE (Sep '15) 45 min cops are degenerates 9
Donald Trump keeps rising in the polls (Aug '15) 3 hr positronium 47
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 16 hr Mike B 722
Help a Brother Out Tue Tom Fontaine 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages