Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or ...

Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or a councilor?

Created by Moe Syznik on Oct 31, 2012

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tampon

Councilor

DCF Monsters

United States

#47 Feb 27, 2013
The Lebensborn Program wrote:
Ultimately, one of the most horrible sides of the Lebensborn policy was the kidnapping of children "racially good" in the eastern occupied countries after 1939. Some of these children were orphans, but it is well documented that many were stolen from their parents arms.
In these centers, everything was done to force the children to reject and forget their birth parents. As an example, the SS nurses tried to persuade the children that they were deliberately abandoned by their parents.
*Now this surely must be a coincidence, right?
Or Nazis? In these centers, everything was done to force the children to reject and forget their birth parents. As an example, the SS nurses tried to persuade the children that they were deliberately abandoned by their parents.

Honestly I don't see any difference.
God is Dead

United States

#48 Feb 28, 2013
DCF DSS CPS Monsters wrote:
Reform Of Child Protective Services;
Beginning about 1973, criminal elements in the mental health and social work professions began cooperating to contruct an organized criminal enterprise that exploits children behind the legislated secrecy of child protection, juvenile justice, and mental health systems.
The existence of orgnized crime in the child protection system of any given state is not that difficult to detect. Prominent among the indicators are:
(1) The annual number of founded child abuse allegations can be predicted from the number of conditional federal grants and reimbursement salary fund dollars needs to balance the state child protection agency payroll(the number of children taken into state custody each year will be the number sufficient to generate the federal funds claims necessary to balance the agency payroll); and
(2)Third party contracts to file state protection agency federal funds claims will contain provisions that only compensate the contractor for the increases in ferderal funds paid to the state over and above the amount paid in the previous contract for such claim filing services. The latter creates a system that will only result in compensation to the contractor if the number of children taken into state custody constantly increases and/or the total claims generated from each child in state custody increase eash contact cycle. The net result is a system in which everyone stays employed only if the number of founded child abuse cases and children taken into state custody always increases and never decreases. An important byproduct of this criminal process of exploiting children independant of the true child abuse rate is the blind political support for the criminal operations generated by the constant flow of conditional federal funds into the respective State's economy.
~Nietzsche ~
DCF are Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#49 Mar 17, 2013
DCF DSS CPS Monsters wrote:
Reform Of Child Protective Services;
Beginning about 1973, criminal elements in the mental health and social work professions began cooperating to costruct an organized criminal enterprise that exploits children behind the legislated secrecy of child protection, juvenile justice, and mental health systems.
Thw existence of orgnized crime in the child protection system of any given state is not that difficult to detect. Prominent among the indicators are:
(1) The annual number of founded child abuse allegations can be predicted from the number of conditional federal grants and reimbursement salary fund dollars neede to balance the state child protection agency payroll(the number of children taken into state custody each year will be the number sufficient to generate the federal funds claims necessary to balance the agency payroll); and
(2)Third pary contracts to file state protection agency federal funds claims will contain provisions that only compensate the contractor for the increases in ferderal funds paid to the state over and above the amount paid in the previous contract for such claim filing services. The latter creates a system that will only result in compensation to the contractor if the number of children taken into state custody constantly increases and/or the total claims generated from each child in state custody increase eash contact cycle. The net result is a system in which everyone stays employed only if the number of founded child abuse cases and children taken into state custody always increases and never decreases. An important byproduct of this criminal process of exploiting children independant of the true child abuse rate is the blind political support for the criminal operations generated by the constant flow of conditional federal funds into the respective State's economy.
and a children's right group has sued them.
all roads lead to hell

United States

#50 Mar 18, 2013
Adoption Bonuses; The Money Behind the Madness
the city I hate

United States

#51 Jul 11, 2013
nothing good here wrote:
In his position as a city councilor taxpayers/citizens suffer and in his position as a monster children/families and taxpayers/citizens suffer. I really don't see anything good here. I've consistently found him to be morally objectionable, physically and psychologically hideous and a freak of nature.
Just say no to Lothrop! He a pompous arrogant repugnant creep. I don't care if ward 5 councilor position is eliminated. One less will not make a difference for the worse. Especially one less of him.
m is for monster

Pittsfield, MA

#52 Aug 30, 2013
DCF DSS CPS wrote:
A Child-Suicide in Foster Care, Files Released on Foster Teen Who Committed Suicide, Foster Care State Abuses Drug testing, Unnecessary/over medication, abuse and neglect, Neurodevelopment, Epigenetic effects of enviroment, Negitive environmental influences, such as maternal deprivation, child abuse and stress have been shown to have a profound effect on gene expression, Post traumatic stress disorder,Death rate, Children in foster care have an overall higher mortality rate than children in the general population. Young boy's death at hands of foster parents, Foster care in Los Angeles: An inconvenient death, Charges pending against Foster parents in toddler's death, Another child is DEAD in foster Care, Stalled probe of Foster child's death failed to address key questions, Study finds Foster Kids Suffer PTSD, Foster children are twice as likely as U.S. war vets to be afflicted with Stress Disorder, Suicide case of 7-year-old Gabriel Myers reopened, A toddler's death in foster care, Foster Care Deaths, Failure of child protective services to protect children, Baby dies while in foster care on Staten Island, Starved, abused Foster Children, Stolen from home as a child, tortured, now ending silence, Foster parents charged with horrific child abuse and torture, Children killed within their adoptive family America's dead children and child protective services, DCF failed to protect Black Rupe Report: System failed Ricky; workers didn't a;ways follow law, Murder, Death and Abuse in Foster Care, Social workers ignored reports of a abuse before slaying of 9-year-old..........
And DCF are Monsters.
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#53 Aug 30, 2013
MassOutrage / The DCF Snitch Network
Sarah C

Rapid City, SD

#54 Aug 30, 2013
Jonathon is not my favorite person but he was my neighbor. And you all wonder why I left Taxxachusetts. Drag everyone down.
http://www.obamacarewatch.org/
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#55 Aug 31, 2013
MasOutrage / The DCF Snitch Network

"The feds said to the states: If you put a snitch network into effect in your state, and make some other improvements to your state child kidnapping department (DCF), that the feds would pay the state mega-bucks every year to help support the state child protective agency. Every states complied immediately, since it is all about the Benjamins, and Massachusetts was no exception."

"Thus, they have ensured a steady stream of business to the agency. Forever. What a business plan! How could it lose, when it forces a huge group of people to do its prospecting under penalty of criminal prosecution, and forces its customers (parents) to do business at threat of gunpoint."
DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#56 Sep 5, 2013
nothing good here wrote:
In his position as a city councilor taxpayers/citizens suffer and in his position as a monster children/families and taxpayers/citizens suffer. I really don't see anything good here. I've consistently found him to be morally objectionable, physically and psychologically hideous and a freak of nature.
Oh my gosh! What a bunch a phony bastards.
pit of despair

Eddington, ME

#57 Sep 12, 2013
"Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or a councilor?" Is that our only choice? Is it possible that we could be giving another choice? Maybe something like substituting Lothrop for a rhesus monkey in an experimental lab. Maybe it would give him some insight into what happens when infants are removed from their mothers and subjected to isolation and other torments. And I'm just asking.
pit of despair

Eddington, ME

#58 Sep 13, 2013
"Harlow's first experiments involved isolating a monkey in a cage surrounded by steel walls with a small one-way mirror, so the experimenters could look in, but the monkey could not look out. The only connection the monkey had with the world was when the experimenters' hands changed his bedding or delivered fresh water and food. Baby monkeys were placed in these boxes soon after birth, four were left for 30 days, four for six months, and four for a year.

After 30 days, the "total isolates," as they were called, were found to be "enormously disturbed." After being isolated for a year, they barely moved, did not explore or play, and were incapable of having sexual relations. When place with other monkeys for a daily play session, they were badly bullied. Two of them refused to eat and starved themselves to death."
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Mount Vernon, KY

#61 Sep 13, 2013
Ancient Hittites wrote:
And if you want results for ss households just look at families of fatherless children.
Oops! Wrong board!
At least they could attract a woman long enough to get physical Tom, At your age I think that bus has left, BUT HEY, YOU STILL HAVE ME!
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Mount Vernon, KY

#64 Sep 13, 2013
Ancient Hittites wrote:
Or how about Barney Frank? His head is round.
So is mine, now spit it out.
Maternal Deprivation

Eddington, ME

#65 Sep 13, 2013
"The Genocide of Battered Mothers and Children"

"Maternal Deprivation, or motherlessness, is occurring with alarming frequency due to the unethical treatment of women and children in family courts." "Maternal deprivation is inflicting abuse by severing the mother-child bond." " A Doctor who intentionally severs bond with mothers is a monster."
W hores of the Courts

Eddington, ME

#66 Sep 13, 2013
"Paternal grandparents who raise dysfunctional children(abusers)."
W hores of the Courts

Eddington, ME

#67 Sep 13, 2013
Maternal Deprivation wrote:
"The Genocide of Battered Mothers and Children"
"Maternal Deprivation, or motherlessness, is occurring with alarming frequency due to the unethical treatment of women and children in family courts." "Maternal deprivation is inflicting abuse by severing the mother-child bond." " A Doctor who intentionally severs bond with mothers is a monster."
And that includes all the quack psycho therapists and their monsters who come between mothers and their babies, destroying both, mother and child! MONSTERS!
Gay Jewish Rent Boy

Mooresville, NC

#69 Sep 14, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Judges sever such bonds from mothers as well. But you already knew that.
Tom, I want to have your baby!
pit of despair

Eddington, ME

#70 Sep 16, 2013
"In the "fear test," infants were presented with a fearful stimulus, often a noisemaking teddy bear. Without the mother, the infants cowered and avoided the object. When the surrogate mother was present, however, the infant did not show great fearful responses and often contacted the device - exploring and attacking it." ~Harry Harlow

Which may explain why mothers must be eliminated.
pit of despair

Eddington, ME

#71 Sep 16, 2013
Protest, despair, detachment

"Robertson and Bowlby saw breaks in a child's attachment bonds as responded to by 'phases of protest despair and detachment."

"In the protest phase, the child is visibly distressed, cries and calls for his mother'- distress, angry crying, searching, trying to find the mother and get her back'. The child reunited at this stage will 'usually be quite difficult for a time. It's as though he is punishing the mother for going away. When he's got those feelings off his chest, he returns to normality'.

"If however' the separation continued for longer ... the child may go on to the stage known as "despair". The child gives up hope of his mother returning and may appear to be "settling down", to the satisfaction of unenlightened staff. In fact,'when he gets home, he'll take much longer to get over the experience. He'll cling to his mother more', and before recovering will 'usually then have to go through the protest phase on the way'.

"In the denial/detachment phase, the child shows more interest in his surroundings and interacts with others, but seems hardly to know the mother when she visits or cares when she leaves, which is why 'the third stage - "detachment" - is the most serious'. Apparently, the child seems not to need any mothering at all; but,'in fact, he only seems to have recovered, and at the cost of killing his love for his mother'. When eventually reunited with the family,'the child can seem quite changed and now superficial, emotionally distant.' His relationships with others are shallow and untrusting.'This is the most difficult stage to undo'." ~ James Robertson (psychoanalyst) Young children in hospital

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt posting as Still Not Matt on planetvalenti... 53 min Matt cried in court 1
Welfare reform up next 1 hr About Time 1
News Pittsfield Police Break Up Alleged Prostitution... 2 hr Al Franken 32
News Former Eagleton staffer avoids jail time after ... 18 hr DCF are MONSTERS 1
News After Pittsfield man fatally overdosed, his dru... 18 hr DCF are MONSTERS 4
News Man gets jail for sexual assault (May '10) 19 hr DCF are MONSTERS 71
Herberg Tranny 20 hr DCF are MONSTERS 5

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages