Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or ...

Is Lothrop's best use as a tampon or a councilor?

Created by Moe Syznik on Oct 31, 2012

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tampon

Councilor

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
DCF DSS CPS Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#1 Oct 31, 2012
DON"T LET THAT ******* MONSTER NEED ANY WOMB!
DCF DSS CPS Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#2 Oct 31, 2012
DON'T LET THAT ******* MONSTER NEAR ANY WOMB!
Come on already

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Oct 31, 2012
what is your deal with the man? Spill your beans or go away.
Leviticus

South Windsor, CT

#4 Oct 31, 2012
In my opinion, either way, any issue he's involved with will be unclean.
Leviticus

South Windsor, CT

#5 Oct 31, 2012
And I'm certain it's more advantageous for him to make a vicious ugly vile mess than clean one up.
Leviticus

South Windsor, CT

#6 Oct 31, 2012
I actually believe a coat hanger cares more about kids. And without any doubt in my mind, between the monster and the coat hanger, the coat hanger's the one with integrity.
boxtop

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Nov 1, 2012
Leviticus wrote:
I actually believe a coat hanger cares more about kids. And without any doubt in my mind, between the monster and the coat hanger, the coat hanger's the one with integrity.
I do not see a whole lot of argument here
nothing good here

South Windsor, CT

#8 Nov 5, 2012
In his position as a city councilor taxpayers/citizens suffer and in his position as a monster children/families and taxpayers/citizens suffer. I really don't see anything good here. I've consistently found him to be morally objectionable, physically and psychologically hideous and a freak of nature.
DCF and other Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#9 Nov 7, 2012
"Neglect, death and DCF:
DCF and other Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#10 Nov 7, 2012
DCF The Devil's Spawn << How Child Protection Services Buys and Sells Our Children
White Angels of Deat h

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2012
DCF is an abomination! It destroys the innocence of childhood.
DCF and other Monsters

United States

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Florida, Nubia Barahona certainly one of the most gruesome failures of DCF monsters but far from an isolated case.
DCF and other Monsters

South Windsor, CT

#13 Nov 12, 2012
Florida, Nubia Barahona was tortured to death at the hands of DCF approved MONSTERS. Multiple employees at the school Nubia and her twin attended testified against the adoption of these children by these DCF approved monsters, and yet DCF monsters allowed monsters to adopt the children. Relatives of the DCF approved monster tried desperately to raise an alarm at multiple police stations and with DCF only to get the run-around as a little girl was abused and tortured, to death by a monster DCF approved of. I'm sure the DCF monsters only had glowing things to say about a monster they approved of.
Dollar Shill

Agawam, MA

#14 Nov 12, 2012
Liberals have effectively bred a generation of youth into believing the world owes them everything. Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, all reincarnated and incorporated into The United States of America and proud of it.

Vengeance and shackles.

Barry Marx
Jozef Biden

Divided we fall
child protectors

South Windsor, CT

#15 Nov 12, 2012
Dr. Mengele had a perverse interest in children and was also known as Mengele the protector. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
child protectors

South Windsor, CT

#16 Nov 12, 2012
Mengele the protector. He was capable of being so kind to the children, to have them become fond of him, to bring them sugar, to think of the small details in their lives..........

Many recalled his friendly manner towards them, and his gifts of chocolates. The older ones "recognized his kindness as a deception."
History Repeats Itself

Agawam, MA

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Let us not forget one of the Nazi Parties founding father's Ernst Rohm. He helped and 'broke in' many a young boys to serve as the brown shirts and SA stormtroopers. Ernst was most loyal to Hitler but eventually ol Ernst was becoming a threat and was too popular for Hitler's liking and it was kill or be killed for Adolph. The night of the long knives took care of that. The parallels now and then are quite frightening in certain states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
The Lebensborn Program

South Windsor, CT

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Ultimately, one of the most horrible sides of the Lebensborn policy was the kidnapping of children "racially good" in the eastern occupied countries after 1939. Some of these children were orphans, but it is well documented that many were stolen from their parents arms.

In these centers, everything was done to force the children to reject and forget their birth parents. As an example, the SS nurses tried to persuade the children that they were deliberately abandoned by their parents.

*Now this surely must be a coincidence, right?
Walking Dead Man

Agawam, MA

#19 Nov 12, 2012
It's a good thing no states in this country would conduct such experiments with our youth. I can't imagine myself being raised by two men or even a transient that breast feeds a child like the one in Canada. Or how about adolescent children in this country undergoing sex changes because their lesbian parents who adopted him, her, or now it think that it is okay for an eight year old. Perfectly normal thing to do.

lesbian-couple-allows-adopted- son-8-to-start-sex-change-5688 4
Walking Dead Man

Agawam, MA

#20 Nov 12, 2012
So much for Thomas Lobel's rights.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/lesbian-cou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am voting for TFB . 4 hr cops are degener... 2
News BCC state rep/senate debates for democratic pri... 4 hr cops are degener... 1
News image description 21 hr Cops are degenerates 1
News Drug cases mount after March raid Alleged ringl... (May '10) Mon Cops are degenerates 96
Someone is drinking again Mon george t 7
Age of consent needs to be lowered ! Sun Canadian By Birth 2
Why is the degenerateTexan polluting the Pittsf... Sun Canadian By Birth 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages