Hearing on Bianchi Complaint Adjourns...

Hearing on Bianchi Complaint Adjourns After...

There are 21 comments on the IBerkshires story from Jul 23, 2014, titled Hearing on Bianchi Complaint Adjourns After.... In it, IBerkshires reports that:

The Human Rights Commission abruptly closed its meeting Tuesday in an ongoing inquiry after a city resident stormed the podium and refused to recognize meeting rules of order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Praxis33

United States

#21 Jul 29, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
I watched a rerun of the HRC meeting and I can honestly say I don't believe anyone acted civilized or appropriately. I'm actually offended by Ms. Wade, an angry not so white woman, and what I perceive as her exaggerated, angry not so white woman indignation and phony attempt to exploit actual civil rights violations, and the horrors of actual civil rights violations. But I can honestly say, I don't trust any of the members of the HRC to do the right thing either. And that includes Cotton Mouth Cotton, who is, in my opinion, is as useless as tits on a castrated bull.
So now you are asking Ms. Wade for advise? No doubt she will tell you to keep your pitiful 1 incher in your pants. She will even call you a loser. Real woman would only laugh at you. That is why you need to work with your mother. She can be a asset. Do not take your pants off. Do not try to use the 1 incher. It couldn't satisfy a flea. Get toys,- as far as your little one incher is concerned - you are as good as castrated - stop acting like a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News `Black history is everyone's history' 5 hr Beasts of the Field 32
News Refugees must wait for safe harbor 5 hr Solons 2
News Federal judge rules lawsuit over Pittsfield Pol... 7 hr PPDareALLcrookedA... 16
A Good Read 15 hr rambler 2
Baberuth Baseball 15 hr rambler 7
News City of Pittsfielda s Second Municipal Solar Po... Sat Earth Day eh 1
News Lanesborough man arraigned on nearly 20 charges... Sat Ozzie King Of Zyl... 9

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages