Hearing on Bianchi Complaint Adjourns...

Hearing on Bianchi Complaint Adjourns After...

There are 21 comments on the IBerkshires story from Jul 23, 2014, titled Hearing on Bianchi Complaint Adjourns After.... In it, IBerkshires reports that:

The Human Rights Commission abruptly closed its meeting Tuesday in an ongoing inquiry after a city resident stormed the podium and refused to recognize meeting rules of order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#1 Jul 24, 2014
What about when city officials are out of order? What about when city officials violate the rules of order? There either is, or isn't, something fishy about Bianchi hiring junk yard attack mongrel Julia Sabourin, for a job she either is, or isn't qualified for. But apparently she is an obedient and faithful junk yard attack dog to Pittsfield's current crummy mayor, who may, or may not, be a liar and a racist. And if one believes the PlaNUT, there is something fishy about it. Same thing with an alleged OT fraud in the water department. Which also according to the PlaNUT involved at least one "corrupt worker draining the Pittsfield Water Department nearly dry". An accused employee who was allowed to just resign and go on to his next gig. No arrest, and no prosecution. And the city (taxpayers) was never made whole for the missing money. That's sounds very fishy, and out of order.
Praxis33

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
What about when city officials are out of order? What about when city officials violate the rules of order? There either is, or isn't, something fishy about Bianchi hiring junk yard attack mongrel Julia Sabourin, for a job she either is, or isn't qualified for. But apparently she is an obedient and faithful junk yard attack dog to Pittsfield's current crummy mayor, who may, or may not, be a liar and a racist. And if one believes the PlaNUT, there is something fishy about it. Same thing with an alleged OT fraud in the water department. Which also according to the PlaNUT involved at least one "corrupt worker draining the Pittsfield Water Department nearly dry". An accused employee who was allowed to just resign and go on to his next gig. No arrest, and no prosecution. And the city (taxpayers) was never made whole for the missing money. That's sounds very fishy, and out of order.
There is an old saying if it is less than inch keep it in your pants. From what you have said it is so small it can fit in your mothers nose when you stick it in her face. The thing is your mother laughs first then takes it in her mouth, she at least tries. You on the other hand bend her over and go to town on her back door and she doesn't even know you're there. She said it was like a flea hump-in a dog. Your mother has also called you a loser to your face for not satisfying her. The must be hard. Well according to the plaNut you have none. Too bad now get some duct tape and stick something worth it on so she can feel you. Your mother needs satisfaction.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#3 Jul 24, 2014
And just because that's the way things are done by city hall officials in Pittsfield's city hall, it doesn't mean it doesn't stink. I just read DAVIDSON v. CITY OF PITTSFIELD NO. 13-P-290 AMY W. DAVIDSON, vs. CITY OF PITTSFIELD Appeals Court of Massachusetts. Entered: January 29, 2014. Apparently hiring unqualified junk yard mongrels is a tradition at least dating back to the dark reign of Ruberto, Pittsfield's officially unethical mayor. Replacing a qualified employee, even though I found her to be a nasty ill tempered woman, with an unqualified junk yard mongrel of equally nasty temperament. Though clearly unqualified for the job, the new younger junk yard mongrel did come highly recommended since she possessed other qualities such as; she was at the time the mayor's junk yard mongrel with the title of 'assistant', and she was at the time the daughter of the seated city council president's best friend. Which as anyone can see made her more than qualified for a position she wasn't qualified for. But don't worry, taxpayers got to pay to have her meet the qualifications for the position of new younger junk yard mongrel with political connections. Proving, I guess, that you can teach a junk yard mongrel something.
Praxis33

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
And just because that's the way things are done by city hall officials in Pittsfield's city hall, it doesn't mean it doesn't stink. I just read DAVIDSON v. CITY OF PITTSFIELD NO. 13-P-290 AMY W. DAVIDSON, vs. CITY OF PITTSFIELD Appeals Court of Massachusetts. Entered: January 29, 2014. Apparently hiring unqualified junk yard mongrels is a tradition at least dating back to the dark reign of Ruberto, Pittsfield's officially unethical mayor. Replacing a qualified employee, even though I found her to be a nasty ill tempered woman, with an unqualified junk yard mongrel of equally nasty temperament. Though clearly unqualified for the job, the new younger junk yard mongrel did come highly recommended since she possessed other qualities such as; she was at the time the mayor's junk yard mongrel with the title of 'assistant', and she was at the time the daughter of the seated city council president's best friend. Which as anyone can see made her more than qualified for a position she wasn't qualified for. But don't worry, taxpayers got to pay to have her meet the qualifications for the position of new younger junk yard mongrel with political connections. Proving, I guess, that you can teach a junk yard mongrel something.
So you are trying to use the son of amy w. davidson as an example. Well her son did not have a pitiful little 1 incher like you. His mother holes were not as worn out as your mothers. You mother has been plucked by more people than any 10 other mothers. She must have a been really wild. You should use a plunger on your mother and see if anything was left behind. Anyway you 1 incher is not going ot cut it with your mother worn out skank. When you mother laughs at it you shouldn't call her a junk yard mongrel. She is a certified worn out skank to you.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#5 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
In teaching a junk yard mongrel something, that something being, it's not what you know, it's who you know. Now give that mongrel a bone. Bad dog! Bad, bad, dog! I wouldn't be surprised if its rabid.
Praxis33

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>In teaching a junk yard mongrel something, that something being, it's not what you know, it's who you know. Now give that mongrel a bone. Bad dog! Bad, bad, dog! I wouldn't be surprised if its rabid.
The gunk yard mongrel you are talking about is your mother? So she has a junk yard in her panties. Go down on her and tongue the junk. Put a little pinch between your cheek and gums and have at it. When you get to your mothers pink center you have hit pay dirt - or just a dirt in her skank. Try!
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#7 Jul 24, 2014
So anyway, apparently psych evaluations for cops, in order to gauge just how dangerously ******-up and unfit they are to protect and serve appear to be seriously defective in weeding out the liars, thugs, thieves, psychopaths, sociopaths, sadistic sexual predators, rapists, and child molesters.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#8 Jul 24, 2014
Now back to Bianchi. I won't be surprised if Bianchi and Collingwood have Gaetani served with a Trespass Notice denying him access to city hall, city council meetings, city councilors, HRC hearings/meetings and HRC members, and spread falsehoods that he is some sort enemy of the city.
Praxis33

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
So anyway, apparently psych evaluations for cops, in order to gauge just how dangerously ******-up and unfit they are to protect and serve appear to be seriously defective in weeding out the liars, thugs, thieves, psychopaths, sociopaths, sadistic sexual predators, rapists, and child molesters.
So you had a psych evaluation over the fact that your pitiful little one incher can't satisfy your mother. What was the outcome? I think you should take it upon yourself to lock your zipper and use your hands and anything else you can think of. First your mother's gaping hole needs to be filled with something. Next you need fill her back door brown hole with something big. Believe you me your mother has been filled by most of the guys in the North East so no worries there.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#10 Jul 24, 2014
And I will be shocked if there isn't a vicious character assassination against Gaetani by these malignant narcissists with Lothrop the smirking vicious vile Monster leading them.
Praxis33

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
And I will be shocked if there isn't a vicious character assassination against Gaetani by these malignant narcissists with Lothrop the smirking vicious vile Monster leading them.
I will be shocked when you post a picture of your mother satisfied. You will need a monster member to do that of some really big toys. Your mothers between the leg shot almost takes up the entire wide angle picture. You have you work cut out for you. A lot of crust tooooo.
Sissy Bell

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Jul 24, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
You are funny. But Lothrup may very well be practicing his attack speech in front of a mirror as we speak. He likes to look and sound like Perry Mason ya know. Only meaner andnot as good looking either I might add.
DCF are Monsters

Hope, ME

#13 Jul 24, 2014
They pick on 2-year-olds and make them cry. They torment children. Lothrop the Monster is nothing like Perry Mason. Perry Mason was about truth, justice, and fairness. DCF MONSTERS are malicious diabolical EVIL MONSTERS! They're about $$$$$$$$$$ tormenting and exploiting children, and the persecution of innocent families. I could actually easily believe they're celebrating the death of 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver as he turned out to be worth millions more dead, rather than alive, to DCF Monsters. DCF MONSTERS failed 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver in life and they're exploiting his death for millions and millions $$$$$$$$$$ And there's nothing good, or good looking about an arrogant, pompous, smirking, evil, vicious, vile, monster who profits off the misery of children.
Praxis33

United States

#14 Jul 25, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
They pick on 2-year-olds and make them cry. They torment children. Lothrop the Monster is nothing like Perry Mason. Perry Mason was about truth, justice, and fairness. DCF MONSTERS are malicious diabolical EVIL MONSTERS! They're about $$$$$$$$$$ tormenting and exploiting children, and the persecution of innocent families. I could actually easily believe they're celebrating the death of 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver as he turned out to be worth millions more dead, rather than alive, to DCF Monsters. DCF MONSTERS failed 5-year-old Jeremiah Oliver in life and they're exploiting his death for millions and millions $$$$$$$$$$ And there's nothing good, or good looking about an arrogant, pompous, smirking, evil, vicious, vile, monster who profits off the misery of children.
'

I guess you talk about children in your pitiful life because you have a 1 incher not much bigger than a 2 year old. Your mother calls it pitiful too. But she had been had by many and her holes are well worn. The combination is diabolical, evil and you will never satisfy your mother without help. My advise was to find something big to use on her. She lets you blast all over her face and hair its time for you to man up and do the same. You going down on your mother even has a lot to be desired. How can a son be so pitiful. Actually you're a poster child for pitiful when you pull that 1 incher out.
Praxis33

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
You shouldn't be concerning yourself with 2 yr olds. The fact that you do is because they have a bigger member than you pitiful 1 incher. Truth, justice and fairness all dictate that your member is pitiful and top it off your mother has been plucked by more than you can count. That make her hole huge. 1 incher and big skank and back door hole is eveil vicious, vile and you need a moster something to satisfy her. She makes do and goes down on you, takes a blast in the face and hair for you - yeah she laughs but she is not as pitiful as you.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#16 Jul 25, 2014
The only thing that surprises me is that there are not many more complaints against Bianchi. He looks and sounds like a real asshole. And today's rant by the PlaNUT concerning the newest Bianchi scandalS is an insult to every taxpayer in the city. Thrown the dirty rotten bum, and his dirty rotten bum ass-kissers on the city council/appointees out of office, and off the city council. Apparently Bianchi has decided to shake his middle fingers in face of every taxpayer in Pittsfield while he demands that all bow down and kiss his dirty rotten ass. NO MORE PAY FOR CITY COUNCILORS! ABSOLUTELY NO PAY, EVER, FOR SCHOOL COMMITTEE MEMBERS! And a mandatory reduction/give backs of at least 20% in pay and benefits from all municipal employees, firemen, police officers, all bloated department heads, all unessential employees, and all those other crooked employees supplementing their bloated pay by stealing from the taxpayers. The ones Scary Barry Clairmont defended.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#17 Jul 28, 2014
I will absolutely support a recall of Pittsfield's crummy current mayor, Bianchi. The sooner the better. Before he signs any leases to renovate private property on North Street, or anywhere else, and consolidate official city offices under one roof at the added expense to taxpayers. Is Pittsfield's crummy current mayor buying votes for his next election with taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ Are promises of raises for department heads, bribes for votes? As for using city hall office space being used for storage, doesn't Pittsfield own a corrupt blighted derelict neglected leaky roof storage unit/building on Newell Street already? And, is the contractor, the one allegedly complaining about the hardship of visited several offices for permits also the unidentified Pittsfield area businessman/contractor involved in the Michael DiCenzo criminal tax fraud/kickback scheme?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#18 Jul 28, 2014
Does the unidentified Pittsfield area businessman/contractor, the mysterious unnamed contractor/businessman in the Michael DiCenzo criminal tax fraud scheme, have contracts with the City of Pittsfield?
Praxis33

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
I will absolutely support a recall of Pittsfield's crummy current mayor, Bianchi. The sooner the better. Before he signs any leases to renovate private property on North Street, or anywhere else, and consolidate official city offices under one roof at the added expense to taxpayers. Is Pittsfield's crummy current mayor buying votes for his next election with taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ Are promises of raises for department heads, bribes for votes? As for using city hall office space being used for storage, doesn't Pittsfield own a corrupt blighted derelict neglected leaky roof storage unit/building on Newell Street already? And, is the contractor, the one allegedly complaining about the hardship of visited several offices for permits also the unidentified Pittsfield area businessman/contractor involved in the Michael DiCenzo criminal tax fraud/kickback scheme?
So when you go down on your mother do you like her skank up and down or side to side. Since you will never be able to pull your pitiful 1 incher out you better make the most of your tongue. So does your mother have a lot of crust in her down there hair. Sounds like she never showers. Any bugs? mmmmmm. So how do you feel bing one of hundreds that have been there? That is one worn out skank.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#20 Jul 28, 2014
I watched a rerun of the HRC meeting and I can honestly say I don't believe anyone acted civilized or appropriately. I'm actually offended by Ms. Wade, an angry not so white woman, and what I perceive as her exaggerated, angry not so white woman indignation and phony attempt to exploit actual civil rights violations, and the horrors of actual civil rights violations. But I can honestly say, I don't trust any of the members of the HRC to do the right thing either. And that includes Cotton Mouth Cotton, who is, in my opinion, is as useless as tits on a castrated bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can Hillary Clinton stand up for 90 mins? 5 hr Solons 2
Poll Is it true Pittsfield Ma Cops does drugs before... (May '11) 7 hr Cops are degenerates 102
News Pittsfield could see dozens of Syrian, Iraqi re... 9 hr cops are degener... 15
News Farley-Bouvier Calling for DCF Changes In... (Feb '14) Sat Cops are degenerates 144
GLENN BECK IS NOT TAKING Ted CRUZÂ’S TRUMP ENDOR... Sat Cops are degenerates 5
Alex Jones has a brand new app Sat Carls body double 4
News New Pittsfield to Welcome Syrian RefugeesSeptem... Sat Cops are degenerates 6

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages