Bob

Lake George, NY

#1 May 1, 2013
This company get 0 stars for the way they treat there employees. they treat you there like anyday could be your last an that ur expendable to them. The plant manager has a bad temper problem an will lash out at employees when it comes to a problem cuz he don't not kno how to approach people. the company give out very small raises about 10 cents a year so if this is the job you want then this is the job for you. the problem there is they pay cheap an expect high quality but the saying goes cheap pay an u get cheap work =)
Agreed

Pittsfield, MA

#2 May 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
This company get 0 stars for the way they treat there employees. they treat you there like anyday could be your last an that ur expendable to them. The plant manager has a bad temper problem an will lash out at employees when it comes to a problem cuz he don't not kno how to approach people. the company give out very small raises about 10 cents a year so if this is the job you want then this is the job for you. the problem there is they pay cheap an expect high quality but the saying goes cheap pay an u get cheap work =)
You tell Bob. And then there is the secretary there (you know who I mean), you does anything for her manager!
worked there long ago

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
Not the best place to work. Guess its a decent starter job. Mike Ryan is distant from the employees. Is Bouche still PM? Never had a problem with him. Pay and raises sucked. Left there to get a better paying job and found a career. There is worse out there. Be glad you have employment.
Mommy Praxis

Pittsfield, MA

#4 May 1, 2013
Markie Badorni still there? I use to love him!
Dio

Pittsfield, MA

#5 May 1, 2013
Blame the Jews -- it's their fault that the pay is so low.
Praxis33

Amherst, MA

#6 May 1, 2013
Dio wrote:
Blame the Jews -- it's their fault that the pay is so low.
I'm gay and I love oral. I also love following you around all day long Dio. So how bout it? You and me make a movie together because us liberals can engage in such behavior any time but don't you worry Dio, the hateful ones that talk about us are the real problem, not us.

P.S. I have a young son named Barney.
Dio

Pittsfield, MA

#7 May 1, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay and I love oral. I also love following you around all day long Dio. So how bout it? You and me make a movie together because us liberals can engage in such behavior any time but don't you worry Dio, the hateful ones that talk about us are the real problem, not us.
P.S. I have a young son named Barney.
If you have a huge member we can get together. I can no longer feel small members since I've been stretched out by a thousand members. I hope you're Jewish. I hate Jews unless they're taking me from behind.
Praxis Luvs Merry Death

Springfield, MA

#8 May 1, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a huge member we can get together. I can no longer feel small members since I've been stretched out by a thousand members. I hope you're Jewish. I love Jews especially when they're taking me from behind.
You just might be the first pregnant man ever. If it comes out a brown baby boy maybe you could name him Alan.
Mario

Boston, MA

#9 Jul 6, 2013
Great place to work. They care about there employees. They have monthly cookouts and a clean well lit factory.

They treated me very well. The people who are always late deserve the lack of a raise.

Proud to be from Pittsfield and proud to have a job in Pittsfield.
glad i left

Dallas, TX

#10 Feb 24, 2017
Sampco Cedar Hill Texas They suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt is still learning Free Masonry. 4 hr Major Matt Mason 1
Steven Dean is mopping the floor with Matt on P... 4 hr Flo Hummmm 1
Matthew McDonough = Praxis33 Low Level Free Mason 4 hr Bobka 1
Matt has posts about his PlanetValenti deleted ... 5 hr Cops are Robbers 1
Looks like Trumpís interfering 6 hr KayO 5
Trump wants food boxes instead 6 hr KayO 86
Matt posting on the Planet getting his Azz hand... 6 hr KayO 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance