Videotape rape case to return

There are 20 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Feb 25, 2008, titled Videotape rape case to return. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A high-profile assault case with allegations involving an unconscious woman who was videotaped while being raped by masked men has made it back onto the Berkshire Superior Court criminal calendar, although it ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
glenda

Averill Park, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2008
Aaron Kincaid, Richie Lampron (who is rotting in jail as I type) and William Jensen should rot in jail forever. They are vicious discusting examples of human beings. They Injured women mentally, physcially and spritually. And what they did will never be forgotten or forgiven.
SAL

Lincolnton, NC

#2 Feb 25, 2008
this started in 1998???--put them all in jail & leave them there forever-- why are we still having to read about all of this?? it should have ended long ago.
darrow

Glens Falls, NY

#6 Feb 25, 2008
What I am saying is, they look guilty.....
Lionel Hutz

Boston, MA

#7 Feb 25, 2008
I agree that this case is complete BS - but for completely opposite reasons. The state should end its relentless pursuit of this now ridiculous case. This is especially true with respect to Mr. Kincaid, whom the state has now failed to convict on two separate attempts (counting the original conviction that was overturned and adjudged improper by the SJC). The charges were filed against Kincaid almost 10 years ago, and the state has made no progress after its most recent mistrial in which it utterly failed to adduce sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed. The fact that he has to continue to endure this nonsense is a travesty of the criminal justice system.
Don't get me wrong - if the state's allegations are true, then I feel terrible for the victim, and Messrs. Kincaid and Jansen should pay a hefty price. But the constitution mandates that the state prove its case, which it has failed to do by a comfortable mile. And frankly, from what I've observed in following this case the last two times around, there simply is no evidence that what these guys did amounts to rape - at least, no evidence that could prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt.
The state should quit wasting taxpayers' money and jettison this decade-old case asap.
kelly

Hoosick Falls, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2008
lock em up and throw away the key
weisell

Glens Falls, NY

#9 Feb 28, 2008
Make them slap each other in the face for 20 minutes a day for 9 years
Rapist uses drugs

Easthampton, MA

#10 Oct 13, 2011
glenda wrote:
Aaron Kincaid, Richie Lampron (who is rotting in jail as I type) and William Jensen should rot in jail forever. They are vicious discusting examples of human beings. They Injured women mentally, physcially and spritually. And what they did will never be forgotten or forgiven.
violating probation
Rapist uses drugs

Easthampton, MA

#11 Oct 13, 2011
Lionel Hutz wrote:
I agree that this case is complete BS - but for completely opposite reasons. The state should end its relentless pursuit of this now ridiculous case. This is especially true with respect to Mr. Kincaid, whom the state has now failed to convict on two separate attempts (counting the original conviction that was overturned and adjudged improper by the SJC). The charges were filed against Kincaid almost 10 years ago, and the state has made no progress after its most recent mistrial in which it utterly failed to adduce sufficient evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed. The fact that he has to continue to endure this nonsense is a travesty of the criminal justice system.
Don't get me wrong - if the state's allegations are true, then I feel terrible for the victim, and Messrs. Kincaid and Jansen should pay a hefty price. But the constitution mandates that the state prove its case, which it has failed to do by a comfortable mile. And frankly, from what I've observed in following this case the last two times around, there simply is no evidence that what these guys did amounts to rape - at least, no evidence that could prove rape beyond a reasonable doubt.
The state should quit wasting taxpayers' money and jettison this decade-old case asap.
Aaron Kincaid pled guilty to four counts of aggravated rape and had to register as a sex offender. And then last year he allegedly shoved his wife, allegedly in the presents of their little girl..
Rapist Aaron Kincaid

Easthampton, MA

#12 Oct 13, 2011
Hopefully he's only drugging himself.
Old School

Springfield, MA

#13 Oct 13, 2011
Rapist uses drugs wrote:
<quoted text>Aaron Kincaid pled guilty to four counts of aggravated rape and had to register as a sex offender. And then last year he allegedly shoved his wife, allegedly in the presents of their little girl..
Were they birthday presents or Christmas presents?
nasty girl

Clifton Park, NY

#14 Oct 13, 2011
I wonder if it ever came to light that the alleged "victim" was one of the biggest slam pigs in the area. I know her. Last I knew you couldn't rape the willing. And booooyyy was she willing to do anything and everything. Very troubled girl, sad but true.
Aaron Kincaid Rapist

Easthampton, MA

#15 Oct 13, 2011
ok, hopefully he's not drugging himself in the presence of his little girl.
Aaron Kincaid Rapist

Easthampton, MA

#16 Oct 13, 2011
Aaron Kincaid Rapist wrote:
ok, hopefully he's not drugging himself in the presence of his little girl.
That would be the gift that keeps on giving year after year, every birthday, every holiday. Daddy using drugs and shoving mommy around and when he gets caught an extra special treat of daddy's picture on the front page of the local paper with the headline, RAPIST Aaron Kincaid does something.
Judy

New York, NY

#17 Oct 13, 2011
Doesnt really matter what kind of girl she is or whether they proved the case or not. Bottom line is he pled guilty to the charge & accepted terms of punishment. I am confused though how the court still allows him out after violating these terms. It's like they told him plead guilty and stay out of trouble and you won't go to jail, or if you do don't worry you still won't go. I know people onprobation for lesser charges who go directly back to jail for the smallest infraction.This guy spits in the face of the law more than once and gets to walk free.
Aaron Kincaid Rapist

Easthampton, MA

#18 Oct 13, 2011
nasty girl wrote:
I wonder if it ever came to light that the alleged "victim" was one of the biggest slam pigs in the area. I know her. Last I knew you couldn't rape the willing. And booooyyy was she willing to do anything and everything. Very troubled girl, sad but true.
and maybe you think that not objecting to being raped because you've been drugged is consent..........
just put this pig in jail

Ludlow, MA

#19 Oct 13, 2011
nasty girl wrote:
I wonder if it ever came to light that the alleged "victim" was one of the biggest slam pigs in the area. I know her. Last I knew you couldn't rape the willing. And booooyyy was she willing to do anything and everything. Very troubled girl, sad but true.
So if what you are saying is true (which really doesn't even matter) then that makes this crime that much worse. If she were willing to do "anything and everything" and this pathetic excuse for a "man" drugged her, it doesn't say very much about his character. He displays hatred towards women. You sound as though you have a bitter emotional connection to the victim. Instead of wasting time in your pitiful life trying to put someone down try imaging what it is like to have a situation like this happen to you, your sister, your daughter, or your mother.
I can't imagine what is happening to their little girl. I hope that he is not abusing her in any way, shape or form. I hope that there is DSS/DFC involvement.
DCF Monsters

Albany, NY

#20 Oct 14, 2011
just put this pig in jail wrote:
<quoted text>
So if what you are saying is true (which really doesn't even matter) then that makes this crime that much worse. If she were willing to do "anything and everything" and this pathetic excuse for a "man" drugged her, it doesn't say very much about his character. He displays hatred towards women. You sound as though you have a bitter emotional connection to the victim. Instead of wasting time in your pitiful life trying to put someone down try imaging what it is like to have a situation like this happen to you, your sister, your daughter, or your mother.
I can't imagine what is happening to their little girl. I hope that he is not abusing her in any way, shape or form. I hope that there is DSS/DFC involvement.
It wouldn't surprise me if this is a case where those monsters are not involved. DCF monsters are more likely to torment terrorize and traumatize children than save them. If they're not involved I'm sure it's because they feel confidant that Aaron Kincaid is doing their job for them.
Aaron Kincaid Rapist

Easthampton, MA

#21 Oct 14, 2011
just put this pig in jail wrote:
<quoted text>
So if what you are saying is true (which really doesn't even matter) then that makes this crime that much worse. If she were willing to do "anything and everything" and this pathetic excuse for a "man" drugged her, it doesn't say very much about his character. He displays hatred towards women. You sound as though you have a bitter emotional connection to the victim. Instead of wasting time in your pitiful life trying to put someone down try imaging what it is like to have a situation like this happen to you, your sister, your daughter, or your mother.
I can't imagine what is happening to their little girl. I hope that he is not abusing her in any way, shape or form. I hope that there is DSS/DFC involvement.
The more I think about it the more convinced I am that rapist Aaron Kincaid would be DCF monster approved.
just put this pig in jail

Ludlow, MA

#22 Oct 14, 2011
Aaron Kincaid Rapist wrote:
<quoted text>The more I think about it the more convinced I am that rapist Aaron Kincaid would be DCF monster approved.
Sad to say....but you make an excellent point. I have heard so many stories of families who were tormented by DSS for no legitimate reason. Then there are the children who really need help and are set up in worse situations than their home life. The state really needs to make this system work a whole lot better. These poor kids are like their Guinea pigs. The worst part about it is there is no one to really advocate what is best for the child. The state ALWAYS wins. Even if they have to lie. Everyone always covers up from them.
just put this pig in jail

Ludlow, MA

#23 Oct 14, 2011
DCF Monsters wrote:
<quoted text>It wouldn't surprise me if this is a case where those monsters are not involved. DCF monsters are more likely to torment terrorize and traumatize children than save them. If they're not involved I'm sure it's because they feel confidant that Aaron Kincaid is doing their job for them.
You are probably right! That is really disturbing! I hope that they are not pushing this case under the rug because he comes from an affluent family.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i feel the urge 6 hr cops are liars an... 1
Ny cop dies after BLACK THUG shoots him, Makes ... 6 hr Bibi Netanyahu 5
Just when Rev Al Sharpton and other black leaders 7 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
Yes get Drudge Report but don't stop there. 7 hr Glen Back 3
Notice Fox News gets a pass? 8 hr Glen Back 1
Bibi, dinner at your place tonight again? 9 hr Glen Back 3
Obama raises 80 mil 9 hr Glen Back 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]