Dictionary

Pittsfield, MA

#106 Apr 17, 2013
Stugotz wrote:
Aldo, who was the guy you were doing the Aldo slam on? Did he refuse to pay his over due book fine? Man you have so many jealous people stalking you now.
Whats a Aldo slam ?
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#107 Apr 17, 2013
He was just another wannabe. These guys come around every now and then and get the Aldo treatment. They never try a second time.
I know the slam

Great Barrington, MA

#108 Apr 17, 2013
The Waldo Slam is his Momma's arse bouncing up and down flapping against the floor as she waddles about.
Dictionary

Pittsfield, MA

#109 Apr 17, 2013
Aldo wrote:
He was just another wannabe. These guys come around every now and then and get the Aldo treatment. They never try a second time.
What is a Aldo treatment ? Very interesting .
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#110 Apr 18, 2013
Dictionary wrote:
<quoted text>What is a Aldo treatment ? Very interesting .
Start a fight with me and I'll show you. Make sure your health insurance is current and covers a hospital stay.
Stugotz

Pittsfield, MA

#112 Apr 18, 2013
Aldo, i didn't realize you had so many followers who look up to you! Your like the Fonz.
Dictionary

Pittsfield, MA

#113 Apr 18, 2013
Stugotz wrote:
Aldo, i didn't realize you had so many followers who look up to you! Your like the Fonz.
He is a jerk. Asked him a simple ques. and he threatens me.Aldo = bully\coward\jackass.
Dictionary

Pittsfield, MA

#114 Apr 18, 2013
Aldo wrote:
Harumph Harumph Harumph!
Is this what a laugh sounds like after smoking youre whole life , harumph,harumph ??. What a loser , now go and threaten me like you do everybody else simpleton.
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#115 Apr 18, 2013
There's gonna be a rumble in the stacks if this stuff keeps up. You don't wanna rumble with Aldo. It's very hazardous to your health.
Stugotz

Pittsfield, MA

#116 Apr 19, 2013
Aldo, who was the hot babe you were bumping and grinding with in the aisle ? What a show you put on. The entire library was amazed!
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#117 Apr 19, 2013
When you've got Aldo style, all the girls want a piece. I like to make their day.
Stugotz

Pittsfield, MA

#118 Apr 22, 2013
Man oh man! You missed if you weren't at the library today! Aldo pulled library cards from those who were talking smack about him.I saw him put someone's head between the biggest and heavy-duty book slammed it shut! He took three to task and knocked them out cold. Bad,bad Aldo Brown, the badest man in the whole damn town! Meaner than a Junk Yard dog!!
Dictionary

Pittsfield, MA

#119 Apr 22, 2013
Stugotz wrote:
Man oh man! You missed if you weren't at the library today! Aldo pulled library cards from those who were talking smack about him.I saw him put someone's head between the biggest and heavy-duty book slammed it shut! He took three to task and knocked them out cold. Bad,bad Aldo Brown, the badest man in the whole damn town! Meaner than a Junk Yard dog!!
Yeah , right .Aldo looks and acts like PEE-WEE Herman.
Stugotz

Pittsfield, MA

#120 May 11, 2013
Aldo, The library has been so nice to go to since you cleaned out the place of the rift raft! It has lasted for sometime now! I heard they are putting together a dinner with an award for you. Congrats! I also your services are in high demand up and down the coast to clean up other libraries? Pittsfield owes you forever.
There is talk of renaming the local library after you.
Dictionay

Pittsfield, MA

#121 May 11, 2013
Stugotz wrote:
Aldo, The library has been so nice to go to since you cleaned out the place of the rift raft! It has lasted for sometime now! I heard they are putting together a dinner with an award for you. Congrats! I also your services are in high demand up and down the coast to clean up other libraries? Pittsfield owes you forever.
Yeah right , Reis is still there acting like a jackass like Aldo. Aldo didn't do shit. You might want to name a porta-potti after Aldo cause he claims he is cleaning up shit all over Berk. cty.
tax payer

Pittsfield, MA

#122 May 11, 2013
Yeah the bums @ the computers playing games I use it to once in a while to print business documents and these clowns are playing games and looking on face book give me a break.
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#123 May 12, 2013
I'm still the king of the library. All this loser can do is post anonymous garbage on a message board. The scared loser is afraid to talk to me face to face. It's good to be king.
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#124 May 12, 2013
Stugotz wrote:
Thank you, Stugotz. Any time you need a date I'll be sure one of my honeys is there to help you out.
Dictionay

Pittsfield, MA

#125 May 12, 2013
Aldo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Stugotz. Any time you need a date I'll be sure one of my honeys is there to help you out.
Hey , porta-potti king Aldo , still slinging the B.S. with nothing to back it up as usual.
Aldo

Pittsfield, MA

#126 May 12, 2013
Dictionay wrote:
<quoted text>Hey , porta-potti king Aldo , still slinging the B.S. with nothing to back it up as usual.
You still haven't approached me to talk face to face. Your words here are the useless ramblings of a coward. Pathetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 6 hr The Worlds Bigges... 114
Europhobia IV 7 hr Europhobia V 5
Israel Anti Boycott Act Sat Europhobia 4
News Giving foster children something of their own Sat Paul Kersey 3
Did anyone see Trumps 2018 Sat Ozzie King Of Zyl... 3
News Man extradited to face charges of strangling hi... Sat Bernhard Goetz 7
News 4th man arrested in Pittsfield prostitution inv... Dec 15 DCF are MONSTERS 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages