Pittsfield woman admits egging vehicl...

Pittsfield woman admits egging vehicle she thought was investigatora s

There are 9 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 12, 2014, titled Pittsfield woman admits egging vehicle she thought was investigatora s. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A city woman who threw eggs at a car she thought belonged to a police investigator could see her charges dismissed if she pays restitution and stays out of trouble for six months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#1 Aug 13, 2014
More troubling than this 51-year-old woman's act of vandalism is her reason for the vandalism. Are the cops harassing this woman? Is an investigator spying on her? Is an investigator driving up and down the road "harassing" her? Did the cops put up cameras on a utility pole and park a van to watch her? Is she under surveillance? Are the cops stalking her? According to the story, "The police report notes that the investigator wasn't working that day." But that's according to the same police this woman claims are "harassing" her.

In January a 56-year-old Dalton woman claimed that she was being followed by the police. When she went to the PPD station to complain about being followed she alleges she was treated very badly by members of the PPD. She described the behavior of members of the PPD as "inappropriate", "disrespectful" and "egregious". She also alleges that she was shoved so hard by Sgt. Mark Lenihan in the lobby of the PPD station that she went flying across the room and hit her head on a back wall. Whatever happened, the Dalton woman allegedly ended up with a broken finger, and was arrested and charged with assault and battery on a police officer, for her attempt to lodge a complain against the PPD police. But a Jury of Six found her not guilty in her June trial, even after ADA Dana Parson called the woman's initial complaints about bring followed by the police "delusions".
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#2 Aug 13, 2014
And whatever happen to Planet Valenti's May 13, 2014 blog of rumors, innuendo, or should I just call it fiction, about a PPD cop getting fired late last year for sneaking up on a defenseless man and beating him. Someone sounds delusional, and dangerous. Was this psycho off duty too?
Praxis33

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
And whatever happen to Planet Valenti's May 13, 2014 blog of rumors, innuendo, or should I just call it fiction, about a PPD cop getting fired late last year for sneaking up on a defenseless man and beating him. Someone sounds delusional, and dangerous. Was this psycho off duty too?
The issue here is you want the PPD to train your mother because you are pitful and cant satisfy her. Picture you mother like 100's of time before with her legs spread and so many guys standing around waiting their turn. You want that? She has been there done that too too too many times. The hole of your mothers is proof. Take matters into your own hands and strap one on and do your mothers well worn skank. She needs it.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#4 Aug 14, 2014
Either I missed it, or its just not there, but I didn't see is where its says that this woman isn't being harassed by a investigator(the police), or that an investigator is not driving up and down the street, or that the police have not installed surveillance cameras on utility poles, or that the police didn't park a van to harass/watch/spy on this woman. What I did see was that "the police report notes that the investigator wasn't working that day". That's if you believe the police, and police reports.
Praxis33

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Either I missed it, or its just not there, but I didn't see is where its says that this woman isn't being harassed by a investigator(the police), or that an investigator is not driving up and down the street, or that the police have not installed surveillance cameras on utility poles, or that the police didn't park a van to harass/watch/spy on this woman. What I did see was that "the police report notes that the investigator wasn't working that day". That's if you believe the police, and police reports.
So when you harass you mothers skank and nothing happens you loose faith. You have the right idea using a utility pole on your mothers skank as I bet it can fit it. You also want to put a camera on it to take a look at her cave as see what is going to be needed to satisfy that worn out hole. Forget about getting all your friends together and training your mother. Forget about thinking your 1 inch pitiful member will satisfy her. With that thought your on the right track for a change. I bet your mother is spread wide waiting for it.
cops are psychos

Hope, ME

#6 Aug 15, 2014
Militarized psychos (COPS) are being relieved of their duties in Ferguson Mo.

But anyway, back to Pittsfield, and its PPD. This investigator, the one who wasn't even on duty, according to a police report anyway, and either is or isn't harassing this woman, and either is or isn't driving up and down the street she lives on, and either is, or isn't stalking/spying/watching and/or harassing the egg thrower, he's not the same investigator in the thread titled " Why Is the Pittsfield Cop who had Sex with a Rape Victim still Employed by Pittsfield" is he?
Praxis33

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2014
cops are psychos wrote:
Militarized psychos (COPS) are being relieved of their duties in Ferguson Mo.
But anyway, back to Pittsfield, and its PPD. This investigator, the one who wasn't even on duty, according to a police report anyway, and either is or isn't harassing this woman, and either is or isn't driving up and down the street she lives on, and either is, or isn't stalking/spying/watching and/or harassing the egg thrower, he's not the same investigator in the thread titled " Why Is the Pittsfield Cop who had Sex with a Rape Victim still Employed by Pittsfield" is he?
I think if you look down and see just how pitiful your 1 incher is and get some advice on a stap on you just might have something. You mothers crusty underwear will be dripping in anticipation with the thought of you strapping one on. Just make sure she sees you with the stap on and not without. People that see the 1 incher only laught at your pitifulness. Now you can always leave a few large toys in your mothers holes as you work around her. I bet is has been a long time since you mothers large stinky smelly skank has been stretched. You can doe it.
Tom bint over Fontaine

United States

#8 Aug 15, 2014
"Laught"? Is this one more of your perverted sex positions you use while on your knees? YOU...would have to "laught" from a kneeling position to get at the 1 incher. Most of your experience has come with the 2 inchers and your mom's gaping chasm.

Do you have pics of your kneeling "laught" position? This would be really educational and "fungi" to see.
Praxis33

United States

#9 Aug 15, 2014
Tom bint over Fontaine wrote:
"Laught"? Is this one more of your perverted sex positions you use while on your knees? YOU...would have to "laught" from a kneeling position to get at the 1 incher. Most of your experience has come with the 2 inchers and your mom's gaping chasm.
Do you have pics of your kneeling "laught" position? This would be really educational and "fungi" to see.
TOM>>> time on mom.. Can't satisfy most moms with 2 inchers either. Need to go bigger. If you are worried about the fungi in your mothers crusty underwear, I wouldn't. It is green and tastee. You can roll it around in your mouth while licking your morthers skank. When you get to the pink center you have hit the mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton will be elected President in 2020 4 min Junior McSparks 21
News New Civil Service Denies Waiver For Pittsfield ... 47 min Cops are Degenerates 9
Mexican Explains Why Sanctuary Cities Must Be S... 3 hr Cops are Degenerates 12
News image description 3 hr Cops are Degenerates 5
News Suspect in Pittsfield liquor store robbery foun... 3 hr Cops are Degenerates 9
News Meet Josue Diaz: He left El Salvador for a safe... 4 hr Cops are Degenerates 22
News For juveniles sentenced to Shakespeare, the wor... 7 hr welcome to ameriKa 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages