Did DA David Capeless Protect Witness David Glasser?

Created by MassBoardofBarOverseers on Sep 25, 2011

610 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Undecided

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
good old drunks

North Adams, MA

#140 Sep 20, 2012
a grisly triple murder wrote:
<quoted text>Capeless should be investigated, but that won't happen. Capeless will remain DA until he's appointed to a judgeship and then someone just as unethical will slime into Capeless's vacated position. But what hell, never mind all that. Come join the fun this Third Thursday when Capeless will once again cross-dress in women's apparal and tramp around Pittsfield's cultural district to bring awareness to gender-base violence. I won't go and witness that farce. I'm going to wait for him to truck a boulder-covered trench into the heart of beautiful Uptown Pittsfield's Cultural Distict and bury himself in it to bring awareness to the miserable failure of a job he did to ensure the safety of David Glasser who was murdered on Capeless's watch and ended up buried in a boulder covered trench along with two other victims.
will Meridith and cliffy be there hope she won't be driving. she can play the part of a hit and run victim cross dress as a man and his dog.
halls of injustice

Cherryfield, ME

#141 Sep 20, 2012
If only they would just confine their bad criminal immoral behavior to themselfs and their own family members, who would care. They deserve each other. No one wants to be plowed into by immoral criminals and left broken and unconscious and then abused by a corrupt legal system. But unfortunately they don't confine their bad criminal immoral behavior to themselfs. And why should they have too, when they know they won't be the ones to suffer for their bad criminal immoral behavior.
a grisly triple murder

Pawling, NY

#142 Nov 12, 2012
Practice wrote:
Trial is set for June 26, 2028
Breaking news, the trial date has been delayed again.
Officer Hall

United States

#143 Jan 22, 2013
Capeless gonna be his BlTCH!
begs the question

United States

#144 Jan 23, 2013
What was more important:

Protecting David Glasser from getting murdered by Hall. Or getting Hall out of prison for murder by violating his right to a speedy trial?

that is the question.
and in other news

Presque Isle, ME

#145 Oct 12, 2013
DSS DCF Monsters wrote:
<quoted text>So if I understand this what you're saying is Capeless is still protecting Adam Lee Hall, is that what you're saying?
*And on a different disturbing subject did DSS/DCF investigate allegations of alleged molestation of little girls by a bogeyman in the basement of an elementary school? I won't be surprised if they did just that. But Scott Muir hasn't had his day in court yet because it apparently took the DA's office 8 years to charge him with these horrific charges of alleged rape even though he was allegedly investigated in 2004 by the MSP Berkshire Detective Unit and the local office of Department of Children and Families (then DSS). Did DSS/DCF and the DA's office fail these little girls. I won't be surprised. Well maybe DSS/DCF was busy persecuting someone falsely accused by some unbalanced malicious lunatic. That wouldn't surprise me either.
The alleged boogieman in the basement of an elementary school accused of raping little girls will have his day in court this month. Unless he his doesn't. After all DSS/DCF investigated him as far back as 2004 and sent him back to his office in the basement of an elementary school. Where he allegedly raped little girls after DSS/DCF sent him back to his office in the basement of an elementary school, after they investigated him, and sent him back to the elementary school.
cops are liars

Presque Isle, ME

#146 Oct 13, 2013
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
Check out the timeline in The Eagle article.
In Summer and Fall 2010, Adam Lee Hall was in the midst of trying to frame David Glasser to discredit him as a witness, and also seeking to negotiate with FBI to become an informant.
During this same time period, DA David Capeless - a Liberal Democrat - was in the midst of his own 2010 re-election campaign.
Capeless was seeking another four-year term as DA and was running unopposed.
Whatever requests for witness protection were made at the time by David Glasser -- a poor hapless soul if ever there was one -- those requests were apparently given short shrift by Mr. Capeless in the midst of the priorities of getting re-elected.
Maybe Mr. Glasser's pleas didn't sound urgent enough to Mr. Capeless (or to those taking the calls), or maybe there were financial constraints in the DA's office for what could have been a lengthy protective operation.
Regardless, there should be an independent and thorough judicial investigation of just how this failure came about to protect a witness in clear and obvious danger.
The political question is whether Liberal Democrat judges and lawyers in Massachusetts will commit to an investigation involving one of their own?
and thugs. There is no doubt in my mind that Capeless, "acting" chief Wynn, and his gang of liars and thugs knew who Adam Lee Hall is and what he was capable of. And I seriously doubt there was ever a plan for Glasser to actually make it into court and actually testify against Adam Lee Hall. I'd actually believe there was a plan for Glasser to have a convenient tragic "accident" before he ever made it into court to testify against Adam Lee Hall. Adam Lee Hall, An "uncontrollable" "much too dangerous" according to the FBI, violent criminal even before he allegedly plotted and carried out the murder and dismemberment of these three victims.
cops are liars

Presque Isle, ME

#147 Oct 13, 2013
and Capeless swears to their lies. If anyone ever actually proves that Capeless and the cops ever expected Glasser to live long enough to testify against Adam Lee Hall, I'll be shocked.
cops are liars

Presque Isle, ME

#148 Oct 13, 2013
Really wrote:
Papers are in deep storage, just like Glasser would have been.
If the truth ever comes out, my bet would be DA's office is in deep shit.
That's my point. Is there any proof that Capeless and the cops ever had any real expectation that Glasser would live long enough to testify against a brutal violent alleged murdering thug the FBI considered to be "uncontrollable" and "much too dangerous" even for the FBI?
call me a cynic

Presque Isle, ME

#149 Oct 16, 2013
Who really is behind the mysterious case of the "missing" YON campaign signs? And is the PLANUT covering up ONE of the biggest bombshells to hit Pittsfield? And did the cops and the Capeless really ever expect that Glasser would live long enough to testify against Adam Lee Hall?
call me a cynic

Presque Isle, ME

#150 Oct 31, 2013
I won't be surprised if the charges against Adam Lee Hall are dismissed. Just like all the other violence crimes he's been accused of. But anyway, did the Scott Muir trial begin Oct.28? The trial of an alleged boogieman in the basement of an elementary school who alleged raped little girls after being investigated by DSS/DCF for child molestation, only to be sent back to the basement of an elementary where he allegedly raped little girls.
Between a Rock

Presque Isle, ME

#151 Jan 30, 2014
Pitts Field wrote:
The Eagle stated that they have repeatedly tried to seek proof that Capeless relocated Glasser twice like he said he did.
No such proof or receipts are available.
Know why? Because Capeless lied about doing so. He knew how Dangerous Hall was and did absolutely Nothing except threaten Glasser with Cocaine charges if he did not testify.
Capeless should be brought up on charges himself. He is incompetent.
and a hard place. If it's true that Capeless threatened Glasser with prosecution on cocaine charges if he didn't testify against Hall, would that be considered something like coercion? And if it was something like coercion, would that explain an alternate motive for wanting Glasser dead? I doubt we're ever going to know all the gruesome detains and what really happened in this gruesome tragedy. The prosecution can't even tell the jury where the murders took place. Adam Lee Hall very well may be a psychopath and a murderer, but he's not a criminal mastermind.
Between a Rock

Presque Isle, ME

#152 Jan 30, 2014
and a hard place. How do know whether or not David Glasser or either of his two friends dialed 911 the night Hall allegedly showed up at Glasser's apartment with two other ghouls. Did anyone ever check David Glassers's cell phone or the cell phones of his friends the night they were kidnapped? I wouldn't expect the cops to tell us about this, IF it happened.
halls of injustice

Presque Isle, ME

#153 Sep 5, 2014
This past Monday night the corrupt halls of injustice claimed the body of another of its victims. Bernie Baran died. Railroaded to hell in a short 90-days, tormented, beaten, and raped by a corrupt system for 22-years. But the 30-years of persecution and the theft of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness of an innocent man still wasn't enough for the halls of injustice. Corruption still got the last laugh. Just another Berkshire County travesty of justice.
Praxis33

United States

#154 Sep 5, 2014
halls of injustice wrote:
This past Monday night the corrupt halls of injustice claimed the body of another of its victims. Bernie Baran died. Railroaded to hell in a short 90-days, tormented, beaten, and raped by a corrupt system for 22-years. But the 30-years of persecution and the theft of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness of an innocent man still wasn't enough for the halls of injustice. Corruption still got the last laugh. Just another Berkshire County travesty of justice.
The real injustice is when you take your mother by the ears and slam home your one inch peck in her mouth. Its unfortunate that you keep it up until you blast all over her face. You mother deserves satisfaction in return but all you do is leave her with a face of goo. I know your mother has to fight laughing when you pull your pants down, anybody would when they see a rock hard 1 incher that isn't big enough to satisfy a flea. Everybody knows you pitiful including your mother but there are ways to improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama tells NBC, CBS, & ABC not to air his immi... 4 min Praxis33 3
Hey TOM FONTAINE I Gotta Tell Ya.... 5 min Praxis33 2
Hey Glen, Go to Ferguson so the National guard ... 5 min The real Glen Back 5
Obama will veto 15 min The real Glen Back 6
Get a good nights rest Falltime 17 min The real Glen Back 9
Obama deserves another Nobel Peace 27 min The real Glen Back 1
MSNBC to go off the air, How will you liberals ... 56 min The real Glen Back 2
Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match

Pittsfield People Search