Gas price's will soar thanks to Obama...

Gas price's will soar thanks to Obama's failed Egypt policy.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

fall time

Hiram, ME

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I told all you stupid libs this would happen.
Sorry Situation

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jul 6, 2013
fall time wrote:
I told all you stupid libs this would happen.
Yes you did. Like a broken record over and over you have posted this. Get a life loser. We know you hate Obama and all black people. So what. Nobody cares about what you think as you can see by the people who follow your bigoted rants. You are a sad sad man sir. I really do feel sorry for you that you have nothing good in your life.
fall time

Hiram, ME

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Sorry Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you did. Like a broken record over and over you have posted this. Get a life loser. We know you hate Obama and all black people. So what. Nobody cares about what you think as you can see by the people who follow your bigoted rants. You are a sad sad man sir. I really do feel sorry for you that you have nothing good in your life.
Please don't, I won't feel sorry for you even after your in that pine box with Obama.
Glen back

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Time to get Falltime back in the white jacket! Never mind secret service is on the way over to take the short, fat, balding twirp out! Your poor mother is going to think it is another basement invasion! They will take you away in your underwear,they don't care!
reliable Ssource

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Glen back wrote:
Time to get Falltime back in the white jacket! Never mind secret service is on the way over to take the short, fat, balding twirp out! Your poor mother is going to think it is another basement invasion! They will take you away in your underwear,they don't care!
My sources tell me that fall time posts from an institution. If He mops the floor really good they let him use the computer.
Bamba

Northampton, MA

#6 Jul 6, 2013
reliable Ssource wrote:
<quoted text>
My sources tell me that fall time posts from an institution. If He mops the floor really good they let him use the computer.
Not sure about the institution part .. but it is very evident fall time only posts at particular times of the day, clearly showing he is not in control of his internet access .... which is a little odd considering in past posts he has claimed to have made millions of dollars investing in the markets (but then in the next post says President Obama has destroyed the economy).. and only just a couple of days ago he says he owns his own successful business ... s why does fall time only post before 7:00 in the morning and then not again until after 3:00 in the afternoon?
Glen back

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Yep! Your right when you mentioned Falltime is institutionalized! The floors are shinning bright and he has earned computer time. He does tend to post on a scheduled basis often. When he isn't posting, I attribute that to Falltime getting caught cheeking his mood stabilizing meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) 5 hr Tim 723
I am voting for TFB . 5 hr Tim 3
News BCC state rep/senate debates for democratic pri... Tue cops are degener... 1
News image description Mon Cops are degenerates 1
News Drug cases mount after March raid Alleged ringl... (May '10) Mon Cops are degenerates 96
Someone is drinking again Mon george t 7
Age of consent needs to be lowered ! Sun Canadian By Birth 2

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages