Is Barry Clairmont a lap dog for rube...

Is Barry Clairmont a lap dog for ruberto and the GOB's

Created by JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA on Jul 22, 2011

54 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

Only on the second and fourth Tues.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hugh Jass

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Aug 2, 2011
Seems like Barry and squiggy umberto have some of their boys, wonder if they're 13 or 15 like Angeblow's two victims, writing stuff about me that isn't true on other threads. No balls, as usual, they can't use their own names but have to use somebody else's name. Nutless wonders.
forked tongues

Easthampton, MA

#22 Oct 27, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
The seeming new voice for the mayor and GOB network is Barry Clairmont, candidate for At-Large city council and School Building Needs Commission member. He's been speaking at every city council meeting in favor of EVERYTHING ruberto proposes and spoke at the last council meeting urging the council to vote down Joe Nichols and Melissa Mazzeo's petition to put a question on the November ballot asking whether people are in favor of a new high school at Taconic or not. He says he wants fiscal responsibility but is in favor every crazy ruberto proposes and the majority of the council approves that have cost taxpayers money in added taxes and fees. It seems he speaks with forked tongue.
I think it's a birth defect common amongst politicians.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#23 Aug 8, 2014
WTF! Is that creepy stuff on the PlaNUT update today concerning Scary Barry Clairmont? Even if its true, and I wouldn't doubt it isn't, because, after all, this is Pittsfield. If its true, I really don't care, and I really prefer not to hear all the unsavory gory details as long as it doesn't cost the taxpayers $326,000, or $400,000, or even 1 cent. Personally I fail to see how he could attract anything, except maybe flies, as I think he looks like a creepy dirty bully goat.
Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#24 Aug 8, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
WTF! Is that creepy stuff on the PlaNUT update today concerning Scary Barry Clairmont? Even if its true, and I wouldn't doubt it isn't, because, after all, this is Pittsfield. If its true, I really don't care, and I really prefer not to hear all the unsavory gory details as long as it doesn't cost the taxpayers $326,000, or $400,000, or even 1 cent. Personally I fail to see how he could attract anything, except maybe flies, as I think he looks like a creepy dirty bully goat.
But does he like carrot cake ?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#25 Aug 8, 2014
Well if you were to believe the rumors, innuendo, and/or supposition on the PlaNUT, he apparently prefers some strange pie.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#26 Sep 23, 2014
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
The seeming new voice for the mayor and GOB network is Barry Clairmont, candidate for At-Large city council and School Building Needs Commission member. He's been speaking at every city council meeting in favor of EVERYTHING ruberto proposes and spoke at the last council meeting urging the council to vote down Joe Nichols and Melissa Mazzeo's petition to put a question on the November ballot asking whether people are in favor of a new high school at Taconic or not. He says he wants fiscal responsibility but is in favor every crazy ruberto proposes and the majority of the council approves that have cost taxpayers money in added taxes and fees. It seems he speaks with forked tongue.
Clairmont, like all of them, is a phony. Lothrop is an arrogant repugnant vile vicious Monster. And no one from the cradle to the grave is off limits to his vileness. Melissa Mazzeo is garbage. None of these lowlifes gives a shit about fiscal responsibility to the citizens and taxpayers. They're all are in it for themselves. How convenient that Scary Barry Clairmont, the one and only crusader for justice, the moral voice of the taxpayers, the one and only one to publicly, and theatrically, question the very suspicious "100GATE" deal, is conveniently out of town and on vacation after "working" so hard to protect the interest of the taxpayers from getting screwed over by Pittsfield's crummy mayor and the rest of the lowlifes on the city council. Well, that's ok Scary Barry, I know the taxpayers can count on you to fully support to budget again next year which no doubt will include funding for 100GATE, and a little extra for the mayor's other sleazy steals and crooked deals.
Praxis33

United States

#27 Sep 23, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>Clairmont, like all of them, is a phony. Lothrop is an arrogant repugnant vile vicious Monster. And no one from the cradle to the grave is off limits to his vileness. Melissa Mazzeo is garbage. None of these lowlifes gives a shit about fiscal responsibility to the citizens and taxpayers. They're all are in it for themselves. How convenient that Scary Barry Clairmont, the one and only crusader for justice, the moral voice of the taxpayers, the one and only one to publicly, and theatrically, question the very suspicious "100GATE" deal, is conveniently out of town and on vacation after "working" so hard to protect the interest of the taxpayers from getting screwed over by Pittsfield's crummy mayor and the rest of the lowlifes on the city council. Well, that's ok Scary Barry, I know the taxpayers can count on you to fully support to budget again next year which no doubt will include funding for 100GATE, and a little extra for the mayor's other sleazy steals and crooked deals.
So it looks like you want to have all the city councilors over plus anybody at 100gate TRAIN your mother? You want to tie her up to a Pittsfield bench and let everybody in the area see and smell her skank? Then take them all home and let all the lowlifes abuse all her holes until your mother is conveniently satisfied. You are planning and waiting until the end until you slam your pitiful one inch member in your mothers face and mix your happy ending with the 100's of happy endings all over her already. Then you want your mother to diliver her shit-all over your chest and you both walk away satisfied. I think you are pitiful, sleazy lowlife not you mother.
the city I hate

Pittsfield, MA

#29 Jan 14, 2015
Scary Barry "scumbag" Clairmont barely won re-election. Which means at least 50% of voters who actually voted don't have confidence in his discretion, and are even less impressed by his lack of integrity.
Praxis33

United States

#30 Jan 14, 2015
the city I hate wrote:
Scary Barry "scumbag" Clairmont barely won re-election. Which means at least 50% of voters who actually voted don't have confidence in his discretion, and are even less impressed by his lack of integrity.
The loser who nobody responds to calling somebody a "scumbag" . Maybe you should look up the word because your picture will be first right under. Why don't you say why you are a hater. We all know its because of your small boner, a whorer for a mother and you have never satisfied a woman in your life.%100 loser in life. Oh, and how many times has you mother looked at your peenis and called it pitiful?
cops are degenerates

Saratoga Springs, NY

#31 Oct 20, 2016
Linda Tyer's ass-wipe, Scary Barry, the "scumbag", obviously has a soft spot for dishonest deceitful mongrel bitch types.
cops are degenerates

Saratoga Springs, NY

#32 Oct 20, 2016
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>

The loser who nobody responds to calling somebody a "scumbag" . Maybe you should look up the word because your picture will be first right under. Why don't you say why you are a hater. We all know its because of your small boner, a whorer for a mother and you have never satisfied a woman in your life.%100 loser in life. Oh, and how many times has you mother looked at your peenis and called it pitiful?
You obviously are referring to scary Barry, linda tyer's ass-wipe, the "scumbag". But at least now you're doing it on the PlaNUT NostradamNUTS blog where that type of schitt belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NO Collusion per Robert Mueller 7 hr Dustin is Retarded 75
Trump wants food boxes instead 17 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 62
Me too in the PPD ? 20 hr Anything in the P... 1
News U.S. slip puts list of nukes on Web (Jun '09) Sun Bedroom Web Server 3
Matt posting on disqus again take 4 Sun Matt steals 47
News Spectrum customers in North Adams, Williamstown... Sun The Human Spot 4
Matt posting all over Planet Valenti Sun Dustin Dio Donkey 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages