Is Barry Clairmont a lap dog for ruberto and the GOB's

Created by JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA on Jul 22, 2011

54 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

Only on the second and fourth Tues.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jul 22, 2011
The seeming new voice for the mayor and GOB network is Barry Clairmont, candidate for At-Large city council and School Building Needs Commission member. He's been speaking at every city council meeting in favor of EVERYTHING ruberto proposes and spoke at the last council meeting urging the council to vote down Joe Nichols and Melissa Mazzeo's petition to put a question on the November ballot asking whether people are in favor of a new high school at Taconic or not. He says he wants fiscal responsibility but is in favor every crazy ruberto proposes and the majority of the council approves that have cost taxpayers money in added taxes and fees. It seems he speaks with forked tongue.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#2 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
The seeming new voice for the mayor and GOB network is Barry Clairmont, candidate for At-Large city council and School Building Needs Commission member. He's been speaking at every city council meeting in favor of EVERYTHING ruberto proposes and spoke at the last council meeting urging the council to vote down Joe Nichols and Melissa Mazzeo's petition to put a question on the November ballot asking whether people are in favor of a new high school at Taconic or not. He says he wants fiscal responsibility but is in favor every crazy ruberto proposes and the majority of the council approves that have cost taxpayers money in added taxes and fees. It seems he speaks with forked tongue.
Upping the ante are we? All bets in.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#3 Jul 22, 2011
I've had enough of that Tricia Farley forum. I like this one better. I'd like to go on the record with Jimmy "G", for the purpose of exposing those GOB's.

For the record:

My name is Kris Knutson. This is the name that I am most well known by.

If Jimmy "G" could could assist us by giving us his last name, this would be helpful, for the record.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#4 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
The seeming new voice for the mayor and GOB network is Barry Clairmont, candidate for At-Large city council and School Building Needs Commission member. He's been speaking at every city council meeting in favor of EVERYTHING ruberto proposes and spoke at the last council meeting urging the council to vote down Joe Nichols and Melissa Mazzeo's petition to put a question on the November ballot asking whether people are in favor of a new high school at Taconic or not. He says he wants fiscal responsibility but is in favor every crazy ruberto proposes and the majority of the council approves that have cost taxpayers money in added taxes and fees. It seems he speaks with forked tongue.
Jimmy G

If you truly are ready to expose those GOB's, I'm with you. I'll give up my physical life in order to do it, if need be. I'm all in.

I'm ready to go on the record and give a full account of my experience as a Corrections Officer with The Berkshire County Jail and House of Corrections.

Are you opposed to me using this forum in order to start this long process?

Since: Jan 09

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Jul 22, 2011
You do what ever you feel you need to do to make yourself feel better, Kris. I am not opposed. but maybe others don't want to hear it.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#6 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
You do what ever you feel you need to do to make yourself feel better, Kris. I am not opposed. but maybe others don't want to hear it.
Well, since we'll be working together, can we get your last name, for the record?
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#7 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
You do what ever you feel you need to do to make yourself feel better, Kris. I am not opposed. but maybe others don't want to hear it.
When you created this forum, would it be fair to say that you did it because it made you feel better? Even if "others" might not want to hear it?
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#8 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
You do what ever you feel you need to do to make yourself feel better, Kris. I am not opposed. but maybe others don't want to hear it.
What's your full name, for the record? Your disclosure will help to ensure that you are seen as having a degree of credibility.

Since: Jan 09

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Jul 22, 2011
My name is Jim Gleason, everybody knows that. Now you do too. I said you can do what makes you feel good, not that we'd be "working together". I aim to expose ruberto and his cronies for what they really are but don't need anybody's help doing so. Thanks for the offer, though.
The Shadow

Lenox, MA

#10 Jul 22, 2011
Jimmy you are right on target, Mayor Ruberto stacked the PEDA board with his political hacks.
he stacked the School Building Needs Committee with his political hacks, so why would he not try to stack the City Council with them to?
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#11 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
My name is Jim Gleason, everybody knows that. Now you do too. I said you can do what makes you feel good, not that we'd be "working together". I aim to expose ruberto and his cronies for what they really are but don't need anybody's help doing so. Thanks for the offer, though.
So, you think of yourself as a one man army? Seriously?
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#12 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
My name is Jim Gleason, everybody knows that. Now you do too. I said you can do what makes you feel good, not that we'd be "working together". I aim to expose ruberto and his cronies for what they really are but don't need anybody's help doing so. Thanks for the offer, though.
Mr. Gleason

With all due respect, you would not be doing what you are doing, if it were not for forums such as Topix. Is this not help for you?
Do you think that The Berkshire Eagle would be letting you create such a forum as this on their site?

We all need help Mr. Gleason. We are in fact in this together, wether you want to believe that or not.

You hinted that Topix was flawed because there were no controls in place that would prevent the citizens from being able to speak freely. But Topix has allowed you to do what your hometown paper would not. If you are going to criticize Topix, then why use it to send out your personal messages?
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#13 Jul 22, 2011
Gee whiz Mr. Gleason

If you tried to get on The Berkshire Eagle forums and do what you are doing here, how long would it be before you were banned from their site?

Why do you fault me personally for being banned from The Berkshire Eagle forums, for doing what you are doing on Topix, which you know full well you would not be able to do on The Eagles site?
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#14 Jul 22, 2011
I don't know about this Barry Clairmont guy. Based on the way that Mr. Gleason has been dealing with me, an actual whistleblower, I'm inclined to wonder if this Barry Clairmont might actually be a threat to the GOB's.

I'm certainly a threat to the GOB's and Mr. Gleason surely does not want anything to do with me. In fact Mr. Gleason has engaged in character assination attempts against me, like he's doing with Barry Clairmont, right now.

Since: Jan 09

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Jul 22, 2011
Kris, you seem to take offense at anything that you don't like, such as ny declining your help. That's why YOU aren't credible. My giving you my name makes me more credible in your eyes? You need help, kid, and I don't have the expertise to give it to you. Maybe you should see someone who does.
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#16 Jul 22, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
Kris, you seem to take offense at anything that you don't like, such as ny declining your help. That's why YOU aren't credible. My giving you my name makes me more credible in your eyes? You need help, kid, and I don't have the expertise to give it to you. Maybe you should see someone who does.
Mr. Gleason

I have clearly pointed out to you on this forum which you have created, some glaring problems with your logic which you are seemingly refusing to acknowledge.

You fault me for resorting to Topix in order to get out my message but you yourself have resorted to the very same thing. You say that I was kicked off of the "respectable" sites ( Planet Valenti and The Berkshire Eagle) but I don't see you on those sites doing what you are doing here.

If getting kicked off of those sites and having to resort to Topix in order to get out my message makes me a "serial blogger", then what does that make you? By your own reasoning, are you not a "serial blogger"?

If Topix is lacking a control mechanism as far as free speech is concerned and you view this as something that is bad, then why are you creating forums on Topix? You are contributing to and participating in something that you say you don't like.

See, I don't give you the luxury of being able to merely just say something in the hopes that it will stick. You seem to be lost in a web of contradictions that you can't explain.

I don't think you are credible just because you post the name Jim Gleason. It's just a bunch of letters on the computer screen. I'd find you credible if you could successfully explain your obvious contradictory statements. But you don't want to even try. This tells me you can't and as a result you are an imposter. A phony!
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#17 Jul 22, 2011
Mr Gleason

If this site is not respectable, why are you on it? Go back to the respectable sites (Planet Valenti and The Berkshire Eagle).
Kris Knutson

Brookfield, VT

#18 Jul 22, 2011
That's right Mr. Gleason. Go back to the web sites who ban free speech, which you say are so respectable. You've been shut down, just like Dan Valenti.

Since: Jan 09

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Jul 23, 2011
Kris Knutson wrote:
That's right Mr. Gleason. Go back to the web sites who ban free speech, which you say are so respectable. You've been shut down, just like Dan Valenti.
Kris, or whatever your real name is, it seems you've been shut down by reality because you're clearly not in touch with it.
Kris Knutson

Williston, VT

#20 Jul 23, 2011
JIMMY G PITTSFIELD MA wrote:
<quoted text>Kris, or whatever your real name is, it seems you've been shut down by reality because you're clearly not in touch with it.
Is this all that your good time buddy GOB advisers can advise you to do, is attempt to make me seem crazy?

Fortunately, most people that visit sites such as Topix, do so because they believe in free speech and as such are individuals who are themselves motivated by ideologies that are rooted in principles. This means that they can think for themselves and make up their own minds as to what to believe, after confering with their own reason and logic.

These same individuals who I mention here know who they are. They are the ones who understand a good deal about the conscious mind and what makes it tick. Slandering people by way of casting them in the light of a "nut job" or "wacko" is a classic way to manipulate those who can't see through the fog.

You are not very appealing at all to those who are in touch with who they are and have a reasonable idea of what it means to be human. You appeal to those who are most like yourself.

The GOB's are happy to have a home town boy like yourself slander the whistleblower. You pander to the GOB's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland Ca. Stands with Baltimore 3 hr Glen Black 1
Baltimore Mayor is upset 3 hr Glen Black 1
The real culprits behind the Dumbing Down Of Am... 3 hr Glen Black 5
Baltimore's stupid black female mayor says it w... 3 hr Glen Black 12
Here is the cause of Washington's Image Problem. 3 hr Glen Black 5
Obama and Lynch meet about Baltimore 4 hr Glen Black 3
MNSBC coverage so much better than Fox 4 hr Glen Black 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]