Pittsfield jeweler Mark Yannone accus...

Pittsfield jeweler Mark Yannone accused of stealing from, defrauding customers

There are 72 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 24, 2013, titled Pittsfield jeweler Mark Yannone accused of stealing from, defrauding customers. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A local jeweler, accused of taking $25,000 from a woman but failing to deliver gold bars in return, will be heading to court next month for a pretrial hearing in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

whos

United States

#47 Jun 26, 2013
Pittsfield s Finest wrote:
<quoted text>A bunch a thug bastards! Some should be in jail. And the mayor should get rid of Wynn.
Time for a clean sweep. Know what they say your either a criminal or a cop and some go to the dark side. However sometime when things get bad they EAT their own. Anyone hungry!
Joe

United States

#48 Jun 26, 2013
pippy cvan pimple wrote:
Lots of people involved with jewlery are not to be trusted. for instance the hardware jewelery lady.
Whi is the hardware jewelry lady?
Praxis33 is nuts

Northampton, MA

#49 Jun 26, 2013
Dio is Nuts wrote:
<quoted text> Dio, I could press you over my head and snap your back across my knee, you stupid little wuss.
The mind of the depraved.
whos

United States

#50 Jun 26, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Whi is the hardware jewelry lady?
She is further down at the hardware store and buys.
Heard more charges are coming in for Mark Yannone. It is too bad that he can be such a person and get away with this. He had FRIENDS and he would use them. No bail posted yet. Crime runs from the head to the tail.
Crooks and Robbers

Pittsfield, MA

#51 Jun 26, 2013
swtldy wrote:
All in who you know. He took out his hand gun and allegedly pointed it at people for fun. They didn't pull his permit. That is an assault with a deadly weapon. Nope no charge. If he had shot someone they would have buried the body for him.
Were those people at the other end of his gun having fun? Did any one call the cops? Did the cops respond? Did the alleged victims file a complaint? If the cops responded and didn't do anything about someone allegedly pulling a gun on someone and pointed it at them for fun then maybe the alleged victims should call the state police. They're all over the city watching for traffic violations.
rotten in the berkshires

United States

#52 Jun 26, 2013
He is a real creep and any girlfriend deserves what she gets from him. Both in stripes and his rotten name. Anyone who is his friend is a thief and a liar and was probably in on the whole deal.
Anyone in office that supports the criminal is one. How come it took so long to pull his license?
How come he has not posted bail. May you and yours get what's coming to you soon. Your name in the paper and on a cell.
wats up

United States

#53 Jul 3, 2013
He is in court on the 15th of this month anyone want to come and hear the crap! He should have more cases coming.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#54 Aug 18, 2013
Crooks and Robbers wrote:
<quoted text>Were those people at the other end of his gun having fun? Did any one call the cops? Did the cops respond? Did the alleged victims file a complaint? If the cops responded and didn't do anything about someone allegedly pulling a gun on someone and pointed it at them for fun then maybe the alleged victims should call the state police. They're all over the city watching for traffic violations.
He was talked to sternly. It was reported. I know I would have gotten that too.lol

It is all in who you know.
the usual suspects

United States

#55 Aug 26, 2013
Did any of the allegations against Yannone pre-date the city council giving him a license to steal?
scum bag

United States

#56 Nov 4, 2013
He went to SUNY in NY guess they taught him well. How about his girl friend? Same
stand up

Grand Rapids, MI

#60 Nov 17, 2014
MARK JOSEPH YANNONE He is scheduled for court January 2015 regarding his Felony charges.
swtldy

Hockessin, DE

#61 Nov 17, 2014
I won't see a penny.
Glen is Back

Pittsfield, MA

#62 Nov 17, 2014
swtldy wrote:
I won't see a penny.
I hope you get something. This guy ruined many people. Does he have any assets that you can attach?
Praxis33

United States

#63 Nov 17, 2014
Glen is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you get something. This guy ruined many people. Does he have any assets that you can attach?
Did you ever get your mother that belly button ring with an arrow pointing to her skank saying this way to moms heaven? You da man!

Location hidden

#64 Nov 17, 2014
Glen is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true I will see no money nor should I. I have no judgement against him.

Contrary to what dio thinks I am not JoAnne Simms. I think that Yannone is a horrible person. Not everyone who thinks he is trash is JoAnne. Those are just some of his victoms while he continues to live a free and extravagant lifestyle.

I do hope Ms. Simms is able to get some compensation from the alleged thief. If it isn't in a signed in account I probably didn't say it.
Glen is Back

Pittsfield, MA

#65 Nov 17, 2014
swtldy wrote:
<quoted text>
It is true I will see no money nor should I. I have no judgement against him.
Contrary to what dio thinks I am not JoAnne Simms. I think that Yannone is a horrible person. Not everyone who thinks he is trash is JoAnne. Those are just some of his victoms while he continues to live a free and extravagant lifestyle.
I do hope Ms. Simms is able to get some compensation from the alleged thief. If it isn't in a signed in account I probably didn't say it.
I just hope as many as possible are made whole or as close to it as possible.
Praxis33

United States

#66 Nov 17, 2014
Glen is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us that arror head belly ring your mother got from you that points to her skank. I bet a lot of people in North Adams want those.

Location hidden

#67 Nov 17, 2014
Glen is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! Hopefully tbe victims will feel better if atleast he gets time. They were good hardworking people and the fact he still walks the streets is hard for them to take.
Praxis33

United States

#68 Nov 17, 2014
If he spent more time in North Adams with his mother I bet this problem would have never come about.
grifters and scoundrels

Pittsfield, MA

#69 Mar 30, 2015
Apparently the 32-year-old career criminal/thief was a bad seed from the beginning. Or at least by the age of 13 anyway. No doubt attributed to his good moral upbringing though. Even if his parents had their concerns, they apparently weren't willing to share those concerns with anyone. And thanks to the city of Pittsfield who allegedly blindly issued a licence to steal to a career drug addict/gambler/criminal lowlife, which enabled him to steal at least $350,000, he'll probably be out of jail before his 36th birthday. Which I assume will be celebrated at one of the best country clubs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Battle against hatred begins at home 3 hr The Worlds Bigges... 4
News Pittsfield police officer files complaint again... 4 hr Cops are degenerates 29
News Police brave the cold for Special Olympics 4 hr Cops are degenerates 3
News Ex-Pittsfield police officer charged with steal... (Mar '16) 5 hr Cops are degenerates 4
News Pittsfield and North Adams mayors reject Trump'... 6 hr Cops are degenerates 75
PPD Police brutality at Live at the lake caught... (Jul '13) 13 hr Cops are degenerates 159
News Pittsfield cop who lied about punching handcuff... (Apr '08) 13 hr Cops are degenerates 82

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages