Pittsfield jeweler Mark Yannone accus...

Pittsfield jeweler Mark Yannone accused of stealing from, defrauding customers

There are 65 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 24, 2013, titled Pittsfield jeweler Mark Yannone accused of stealing from, defrauding customers. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A local jeweler, accused of taking $25,000 from a woman but failing to deliver gold bars in return, will be heading to court next month for a pretrial hearing in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Bornandbred

East Longmeadow, MA

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Scumbag has been taking advantage of people for quite some time. He has gambling debts. He will get what he deserves. Jerk
North St business owner

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Apr 24, 2013
What business does he own?
None

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Apr 24, 2013
North St business owner wrote:
What business does he own?
He doesn't own any business. He was working as a clerk.
What

United States

#5 Apr 24, 2013
None wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't own any business. He was working as a clerk.
Didn't anyone read the f ucking article?

He was a private clown with a blue nose.
pippy cvan pimple

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Apr 24, 2013
Lots of people involved with jewlery are not to be trusted. for instance the hardware jewelery lady.
jewel thiefs

United States

#9 Apr 24, 2013
What a shock. Alleged dishonesty in the gems and jewels trade.
HellerCarbonBigF oot

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Why did the Berkshire Eagle delete some comments and lock the comment section of this article?
jewel thiefs

United States

#11 Apr 24, 2013
Maybe they're valuable paid advertisers. You know, the right kind of people with the right pedigree.
Glen Back

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
HellerCarbonBigFoot wrote:
Why did the Berkshire Eagle delete some comments and lock the comment section of this article?
Locked?
All Powerful Pete K

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Apr 24, 2013
HellerCarbonBigFoot wrote:
I saw that, too. Some guy named Joe said that Pete K would call the Eagle and have his comment removed. He had at least 20 likes and then *BOOM* it vanished and the thread was locked. All he said was that all the places that buy scrap gold are making a fortune off of peoples' misery.
North St business owner

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Jeez people are so abrasive on this blog. I think I'll stick to where the gentlemen have their conversations. The Planet
Midas

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Apr 25, 2013
All Powerful Pete K wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that, too. Some guy named Joe said that Pete K would call the Eagle and have his comment removed. He had at least 20 likes and then *BOOM* it vanished and the thread was locked. All he said was that all the places that buy scrap gold are making a fortune off of peoples' misery.
"Bring in your scrap gold and I will pay you money for your "junk" gold. hee hee

"Then I will take it somewhere else and get serious money for it for myself" hee hee
Scott from the Planet

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Jeez people are so abrasive on this blog. I think I'll stick to where the gentlemen have their conversations. The Planet
Yes! Come on over, were all perfect over here. You can read my post telling you how perfect I am. Over here your told what to post and Dan makes sure of it!
Well

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Well, the last thing I remember, Doc
I started to swerve
Then I saw the Jag slide into the curve
I know I'll never forget that horrible sight
I guess I ahd to find out for myself that everyone was right
Won't come back from Dead Man's Curve
It's no place to play
You best keep away
From Dead Man's Curve
concerned

Plainfield, MA

#18 Apr 25, 2013
It almost seems like the planter is running out of paper tigers to ridicule. Gentlemenly and professionalism is what got America into such a mess in the first place silly.
What smells

Pittsfield, MA

#19 Apr 25, 2013
Scott from the Planet wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Come on over, were all perfect over here. You can read my post telling you how perfect I am. Over here your told what to post and Dan makes sure of it!
Hey if you are gay and live in NA do you still bone your sister? LOL
Glen Back

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Apr 25, 2013
What smells wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey if you are gay and live in NA do you still bone your sister? LOL
Of course! Just like your gay and do your Aunt-Mom!
What smells

Pittsfield, MA

#21 Apr 26, 2013
Glen Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course! Just like your gay and do your Aunt-Mom!
You North Adams guys are gross. Have some decency. What is you real name coward you post here and on the planet but are too scared to use your real name so you use other peoples that is low even for a NA scumbag.
Glen Back

Pittsfield, MA

#22 Apr 26, 2013
What smells wrote:
<quoted text>
You North Adams guys are gross. Have some decency. What is you real name coward you post here and on the planet but are too scared to use your real name so you use other peoples that is low even for a NA scumbag.
I presume What Smells is your real name! I have never posted on the Planet!He restricts free speech.
Free money

United States

#24 May 11, 2013
Bornandbred wrote:
Scumbag has been taking advantage of people for quite some time. He has gambling debts. He will get what he deserves. Jerk
Seems so many got taken for so much money. Doesn't the Pittsfield police check up on these people? How can this person still have a store buying gold after his jewelry store is closed? How may people lost jewelry to him or were written bad checks and doesn't the bank have a fraud department?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our Opinion: Berkshires, nation, rally against ... 14 min blueballs 11
Trumps manufacturing council 18 min blueballs 9
News Me, myself and I (Aug '08) 28 min Matt The Thief 6
Anti White Racist Liberals part V 2 hr Repent Trump 16
y USA support gay marriage instead of many wives. (May '15) 19 hr Liberal liar 3
News Stockbridge man facing drug, weapon charges aft... 20 hr Cops are Sociopaths 1
I'm waiting for Obama to blame Fort Hood on a v... (Apr '14) 21 hr The Worlds Bigges... 9

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages