Dio

Easthampton, MA

#323 Mar 8, 2012
Wow, this is gettin serious.
to catch a praxis

United States

#324 Mar 8, 2012
Really? What will you do you sick f@uck? Oh please tell me!
fall time

Lee, MA

#326 Mar 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Necrophilia, Tommy? YOu are one sick demented bastard. I'm going to post this on the North Adams Board.
Now you've really crossed the line. If and when I do meet you, and you make a move, it'll the biggest mistake of your pathetic life.
Big talk no action.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#328 Mar 8, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text>Big talk no action.
Fall time, go threaten Obama some more, you racist f#uck. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Location hidden

#329 Mar 8, 2012
Jtremp wrote:
<quoted text>
People should despise people like you who practice incest and have something for children. It sick and should register.
Hey, Hummm, go f#uck yourself. You are the only person on these threads that refers to incest, and does so constantly. You are so transparent it's laughable.

Location hidden

#331 Mar 8, 2012
Jtremp wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about doing the dead, incest with you mother, bouncing little boys on your lap and you call me names. Hopefully you take one between the eyes because there should be no laws for what you do.
You lie like you breathe, Hummm. You haven't denied that you are he.
Praxis33 is a coward

Pittsfield, MA

#332 Mar 8, 2012
A filthy little boy coward.

Location hidden

#333 Mar 8, 2012
Praxis33 is a coward wrote:
Can't you keep one name, maggot? Where were you last night, coward? Go ahead, say something else about my mother, you hate filled, alcoholic ass. That's all you can do, try in vain to insult people's family members. How about I send all of your posts to your wife's divorce lawyer? Maggot.
Fallboy

Williamstown, MA

#334 Mar 8, 2012
Praxis33 is a coward wrote:
Did your daddy drop you on your head several times as an infant while in a drunken stupor.
Leave Rush Alone

Lee, MA

#335 Mar 9, 2012
Defend Rush Limbaugh

http://defendrush.org/
fall time

Lee, MA

#336 Mar 9, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fall time, go threaten Obama some more, you racist f#uck. You couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.
Anytime anywhere you piece of shit.
fall time

Lee, MA

#337 Mar 9, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie like you breathe, Hummm. You haven't denied that you are he.
We want you to stop breathing.Please
Kevin fall time

New York, NY

#338 Mar 9, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> My a ss is sore from getting f ucked all night by a big black bubba. I'm trying to practice for when the gov't locks me up permanently.
Kevin is always wrong!
Fall times twin

Clifton Park, NY

#339 Mar 9, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> Anytime anywhere you piece of shit.
Sorry my twin brother is so sick...my mom found him in a pile of her poop he was 6 months premature we tried to love him but just could not the 666 on his forehead was a sure sign there was a problem...we were so proud when he brought his first boyfriend to the house who cares he was a boy...things went bad after that he could not get a job so he has spent his adult years living in mamas basement on certain days he does get to clean the outhouses at the fairgrounds something he is really good at try to be kind to my evil twin
marry

North Adams, MA

#340 Mar 9, 2012
Kevins mother takes care of him becouse he's a fat limp d ick old man....she wipes his ass becouse he get's it up the poop hole.........
Reason

Latham, NY

#341 Mar 9, 2012
RushLimbaugh.com Removes Offensive Attacks On Sandra Fluke From Transcript Archives

For days, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh personally attacked Georgetown Law student and women’s health advocate Sandra Fluke, smearing her at least 70 times. Now, he’d like to pretend that some of the things he said never actually happened.

http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/03/08/440...
Hope and Chains

East Nassau, NY

#342 Mar 9, 2012
Reason wrote:
RushLimbaugh.com Removes Offensive Attacks On Sandra Fluke From Transcript Archives
For days, conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh personally attacked Georgetown Law student and women’s health advocate Sandra Fluke, smearing her at least 70 times. Now, he’d like to pretend that some of the things he said never actually happened.
http://thinkprogress.org/media/2012/03/08/440...
Well as the libtards have been wailing and gnashing their teeth at how offended they are with words. Ya would think that they'd be happy they don't have to see those mean nasty words any more on his website? Shows ya what ungrateful hypocrites the libtards are.
Hope and Chains

East Nassau, NY

#343 Mar 9, 2012
Critics of Rush Limbaugh Ignore Bill Maher, Matt Taibbi Misogyny

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...
Fall time

Clifton Park, NY

#344 Mar 9, 2012
Fall times twin wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry my twin brother is so sick...my mom found him in a pile of her poop he was 6 months premature we tried to love him but just could not the 666 on his forehead was a sure sign there was a problem...we were so proud when he brought his first boyfriend to the house who cares he was a boy...things went bad after that he could not get a job so he has spent his adult years living in mamas basement on certain days he does get to clean the outhouses at the fairgrounds something he is really good at try to be kind to my evil twin
ok I'm out...i feel so good

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#345 Mar 9, 2012
to catch a praxis wrote:
That sounds like a threat momma's boy. You claim your mom is dead......did she did when you were nailing her or do you nail her lifeless rotting corpse
Uhm... IMHO "to catch a praxis" (and all his other names) is/are crossing many lines here. Am I wrong?

If some ignorant person had posted obviously false information about myself and my family, I would be upset. I would probably complain to the correct authorities.

But, if some antisocial bully posted horrible stuff about my mom... I would hunt him down.

Is it just me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Camp Russell - a dark secret kept hidden? (Mar '10) 22 min dead men tell no ... 61
Cauisus Veoives , Guilty or not ? 38 min dead men tell no ... 16
Why is Peter Bell (Nov '13) 1 hr dead men tell no ... 2
Worst baseball commish ever 3 hr mee88 4
National and Global SocioEconomic Topics 3 hr Sunshine belle 2
Have a great weekend 9 hr Drac Viver 1
Hey liberals, Who's to blame for ISIS, let me g... 10 hr Praxis33 3
•••
•••
•••

Pittsfield Jobs

•••
•••