Your write in candidate
Scott

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Hello Topix posters! Just a friendly reminder to join me and hundreds of other posters over on the Planet in writing in D.V. as your choice for mayor of Pittsfield.Lets all send a clear message to the GOB.
moon men invade earth

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Oct 29, 2013
Scott wrote:
Hello Topix posters! Just a friendly reminder to join me and hundreds of other posters over on the Planet in writing in D.V. as your choice for mayor of Pittsfield.Lets all send a clear message to the GOB.
You are out of your mind if you think the PlaNUT has hundreds of posters over the the PlaNUT.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#3 Oct 29, 2013
TWO! That's it! All day long today. All TWO of the PlaNUT's followers have posted comments on the PlaNUT TODAY! All TWO of them. That's IT! Ok, people responded to allegations that the current crummy mayor is an alleged racist. So unless the current crummy mayor comes shufflin out in blackface with crazy golliwog eyes this Halloween with a wagon full of watermelons, the most the PlaNUT can hope for is a few votes from a few kooks. That's IT!
Rags no Riches

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Oct 30, 2013
the city I hate wrote:
TWO! That's it! All day long today. All TWO of the PlaNUT's followers have posted comments on the PlaNUT TODAY! All TWO of them. That's IT! Ok, people responded to allegations that the current crummy mayor is an alleged racist. So unless the current crummy mayor comes shufflin out in blackface with crazy golliwog eyes this Halloween with a wagon full of watermelons, the most the PlaNUT can hope for is a few votes from a few kooks. That's IT!
Word on the street is that several hundred homeless people will be voting for the Planet. Since they are not paying taxes that the mayor can turn into free cash for freinds the mayor would rather they go away...one way or another.
call me a cynic

Hope, ME

#5 Oct 31, 2013
The homeless situation & food insecurity are pathetic issue in the riches county in the world. Shameful and pathetic. Maybe the city can use some of the $200,000 Clairmont allegedly pried from the money grubbing hoarders in the school department's heating line item. While at the same time the school budget actually increased. A heated cot shelter for the homeless, well, probably not! I know without a doubt the city will waste at least $75,000 looking at a parking issue and waste taxpayers $$$$$$$$$$ for cops on OT goose stepping missions up and down Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural district, and millions for a park that still won't even have ice skating for families, but no doubt someone will get shot or stabbed, or shot and stabbed. Because that would be normal for Pittsfield. On the heating issue, I actually have witnessed open windows at PHS in the dead of winter. A waste of fuel and money. And the PlaNUT is not going to solve these issues any more than the current crummy mayor.
dalton dog

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Oct 31, 2013
call me a cynic wrote:
The homeless situation & food insecurity are pathetic issue in the riches county in the world. Shameful and pathetic. Maybe the city can use some of the $200,000 Clairmont allegedly pried from the money grubbing hoarders in the school department's heating line item. While at the same time the school budget actually increased. A heated cot shelter for the homeless, well, probably not! I know without a doubt the city will waste at least $75,000 looking at a parking issue and waste taxpayers $$$$$$$$$$ for cops on OT goose stepping missions up and down Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural district, and millions for a park that still won't even have ice skating for families, but no doubt someone will get shot or stabbed, or shot and stabbed. Because that would be normal for Pittsfield. On the heating issue, I actually have witnessed open windows at PHS in the dead of winter. A waste of fuel and money. And the PlaNUT is not going to solve these issues any more than the current crummy mayor.
How about former mayor Rielly ?
Valentis a letch

Chesterfield, MA

#7 Nov 1, 2013
I would vote for Jimmy Gleason for Mayor before I would The womanizing Planut!
Valentis a letch

Chesterfield, MA

#8 Nov 1, 2013
Scott wrote:
you have to stop drinking the Valenti Kool Aide. The guy is a pompous ass!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#9 Nov 1, 2013
Does the PlaNUT play games with the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Bernie can make this happen 9 hr Ozzie 4
Don't Hate Your Neighbor 11 hr Cops are Sociopaths 10
News Pittsfield: Anshe Amunim to celebrate Israel's ... 13 hr slowhand luke 5
Discrimination/ Hate Crimes/ Running wild Pitts... 14 hr samiam 27
DNC files lawsuit against Trumpís Mon Cops are Sociopaths 3
News Sonsini animal shelter closing to public as sta... Apr 21 Ozzie 1
Drain the welfare swamp Apr 20 Ozzie 33

Pittsfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages