Pair facing drug charges

Pair facing drug charges

There are 40 comments on the Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week story from Apr 14, 2011, titled Pair facing drug charges. In it, Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week reports that:

Two Pittsfield men pleaded not guilty to drug charges on Wednesday following their arrests the day before.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle Online - Berkshires Week.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
teardrops

Pittsfield, MA

#44 Apr 24, 2011
HellerCarbonCapNTradeLLC wrote:
No one cares!
Yes people do care fake heller
Ward 7

Lenox, MA

#45 Apr 24, 2011
teardrops wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes people do care fake heller
Right on teardrops.
who

United States

#46 Apr 25, 2011
knows who the squealers are?
Really

Cobleskill, NY

#47 Apr 25, 2011
See you tube Charles "cb" at his best for answers to rat question

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#48 Apr 25, 2011
Really wrote:
See you tube Charles "cb" at his best for answers to rat question
Isn't that illegal to put CB's snitching video on you tube? I just watched it. Man, somebody's gonna get that boy messed up, specially if he goes to prison.
friend of court

Pittsfield, MA

#49 Apr 25, 2011
well wrote:
then name the rats and we will all know the details..........
Leon McCluskey
Richard Wilkins
Bob scales
Shane Whalen
Chuck Clairmont

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#51 Apr 25, 2011
Sarah ___ wrote:
am i banned?
Not from me baby!
sec8foreveryone

Pittsfield, MA

#52 Apr 25, 2011
Blunt Smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from me baby!
yo! hopin nobuddeeez be clozin down the wilson and duh dower square yo!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#54 Apr 25, 2011
Leon McKlusky wrote:
<quoted text>
man shut up wimp. i remember your girl calling me begging for my sweet c*ck when u went to work. after u left for work i went over there and made her s**k me dry. i then f****d her in the a** and when i was done wiped my c*ck off on your pillow. she told me you cried when u found out about us. if u were a true man and took care of business she wouldnt have always been callin me beggin for my sweet love muscle. wimp
Damn, "friend of the court," you got OWNED!!
heard it

United States

#57 Apr 28, 2011
heard welchy was out alreaDY AND GETTING DRUNK AT THE MADISON...........must have dimed out some people im thinkin......
Leon McCluskey

Pittsfield, MA

#58 Apr 28, 2011
heard it wrote:
heard welchy was out alreaDY AND GETTING DRUNK AT THE MADISON..........must have dimed out some people im thinkin......
Then he must know Leon and Shane

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#60 Apr 29, 2011
SUCK EM HARDER wrote:
<quoted text> "GAY BOY" "CHILD MOLESTER" "BROTHER FU*KER" THESE ARE WORDS I LOVE TO BE CALLED! WHY YOU ASK? THEY ARE TRUE. HOW MANY OF YOU CAN SU*K YOUR FATHERS DI*K AND THEN GET AN ALLOWANCE FROM HIM? I CAN AND DO IT ALL THE TIME
I guess you're "keepin" it real" in North Adams.
Delusions of Granger

Pittsfield, MA

#64 May 1, 2011
Red Dog: A Leadership Struggle within the PPD

In a face-to-face meeting held at a secret location next to the pickle jar on Funk & Wagnall’s porch, Red Dog agreed that there is a leadership struggle within the PPD. He or she minced no words.

“Captain Granger runs the place,” Red Dog said.“Chief Wynn is his mouthpiece. Wynn lets Granger run on any wild goose chase and head hunt he wants if he’s got it in for someone [one of the officers]. Wynn is scared to take any action in fear of alienating his buddies. As far as I’m concerned, Granger is vindictive, plays favorites, and plays everything close to the vest. The problem here is that the thin blue line is tough to get over,” Red Dog said,“but there are officers who are outraged by this.

www.planetvalenti.com
hope she was good

Adams, MA

#67 May 2, 2011
Leon McKlusky wrote:
<quoted text>man shut up wimp. i remember your girl calling me begging for my sweet c*ck when u went to work. after u left for work i went over there and made her s**k me dry. i then f****d her in the a** and when i was done wiped my c*ck off on your pillow. she told me you cried when u found out about us. if u were a true man and took care of business she wouldnt have always been callin me beggin for my sweet love muscle. wimp
Dude ur a phony rat piece of sh it and u no it so go tell on someone else u F A G
whiplash2

Pittsfield, MA

#68 May 2, 2011
hope she was good wrote:
<quoted text>Dude ur a phony rat piece of sh it and u no it so go tell on someone else u F A G
Agree
whiplash2

Pittsfield, MA

#69 May 2, 2011
Blunt Smoker wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that illegal to put CB's snitching video on you tube? I just watched it. Man, somebody's gonna get that boy messed up, specially if he goes to prison.
You should see Shane Whalen's. Heard that was going up soon and him with over 1000 taped drug buys ratted on every single person even made up stuff. He should be worried when he goes to prison
drug deliveries

United States

#70 Feb 14, 2013
drug deliveries wrote:
Well why not? It was back in the news Thursday April 14,2011. Why ask why, are you the owner of one of these vehicles seized in a drug bust? Alleged drug ring busted
And just who are these owners, Liam Billard, Jessica Fitzgerald, and Desiree Eason?
Is this Jessica Fitzgerald the same Jessica Fitzgerald in the 'Four Pittsfield residents charged with shoplifting from Walmart, possessing cocaine and heroin?'
gibby

United States

#71 Feb 15, 2013
drug deliveries wrote:
<quoted text>Is this Jessica Fitzgerald the same Jessica Fitzgerald in the 'Four Pittsfield residents charged with shoplifting from Walmart, possessing cocaine and heroin?'
YUP she must have ratted them guys out
obesed

United States

#72 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
<quoted text>YUP she must have ratted them guys out
It was Steve Vilot
scaling

United States

#73 Feb 15, 2013
gibby wrote:
<quoted text>YUP she must have ratted them guys out
She is a RAT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Embracing beauty of difference' at first Berks... 7 min Bobby Packard 7
Stop And Shop Music Playlist (Oct '14) 4 hr Razorflame45 26
Is MATT a 33 degree SATANIST? 6 hr The Pink Donkey 1
News Police union's lawyers push back against Pittsf... 10 hr Cops are Psychopaths 6
Another sad article by john seven 21 hr Interesting 1
The Jewish War in Syria Mon Petrodollar 71
Travel Ban UPHELD Mon Lumber Noodance 3

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages