Car Crashes Into Pittsfield High...

Jan 14, 2014 Full story: IBerkshires 44

The car sustained massive damage after hitting a tree and smashing into a concrete wall in front of the school's west end.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
denisegraves

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2014
False flag op to sell the public on a new fence to protect the children. The whole thing is a sham no one died dont believe what they tell you.
Always haters

Holyoke, MA

#3 Jan 14, 2014
Guys look at the picture, the news said the car was traveling at around 100 M.P.H. And if you can focus the drivers side hit the tree, so there is no doubt the driver is dead....Lets just pray for the passenger.
denisegraves

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
Always haters wrote:
Guys look at the picture, the news said the car was traveling at around 100 M.P.H. And if you can focus the drivers side hit the tree, so there is no doubt the driver is dead....Lets just pray for the passenger.
No blood, no body seen leaving the scene. The fire department has an accident response scenario on their training agenda. Next we'll see bianchi posing in pictures with the supposed deceased driver. They locked the whole area down and wouldnt let anyone in go to sayers and see the car for yourself and how convenient it was a rental with out of state plates. Watch the eagle run a story about a need for a fence and the necessity to tear down trees for the children to keep them safe.
Truth Be Told

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Jan 15, 2014
There are only two reasons to be traveling at such speeds.
They were either running from someone shooting at them, or they were running from Pittsfield's finest.
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#6 Jan 15, 2014
Is the story about the spawn of a drunk Great Barrington former cop crashing his vehicle into a bridge a false flag? Is the news that the drunk cops kid suffered a serious head injury a false flag? Was the drunk cops kid drunk when he crashed into the bridge? Poor thing!
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Did the drunk cop strangle anyone?
StevieDsamputate dpenish

New York, NY

#8 Jan 15, 2014
The accelerator stuck you jack a$$es.
denisegraves

Bronx, NY

#9 Jan 15, 2014
Oh wait no false flag conspiracies or faulty equip they were black and running from the cops no loss but so cliche'.
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Jan 15, 2014
Truth Be Told wrote:
There are only two reasons to be traveling at such speeds.
They were either running from someone shooting at them, or they were running from Pittsfield's finest.
Cops are liars and thugs. So if it's true they were being chased by the cops, I doubt we'll the truth about it.
stevieDsamputate dpenis

Danielson, CT

#12 Jan 15, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
<quoted text>Cops are liars and thugs. So if it's true they were being chased by the cops, I doubt we'll the truth about it.
What are cops again?
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Jan 15, 2014
stevieDsamputatedpenis wrote:
<quoted text>
What are cops again?
LIARS and THUGS!
cops are liars and thugs

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Jan 15, 2014
Officer Timothy wrote:
I remember that guy. Ever since I strangled his son he's had an attitude about cops. If he doesn't shut up he will be my next victim.
And apparently destroying the video evidence of a crime is not a crime.
Apollo Balboa

Pittsfield, MA

#16 Jan 15, 2014
The 2 dead crash victims were 2 gang bangers, 1 an informant for cops, being chased by other gang bangers, car with Conn plates, rented, do the math. Keep buying your drugs people
Apollo Balboa

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Jan 15, 2014
Get em all Off. Tim
stevieDsamputate dpenis

Danielson, CT

#18 Jan 15, 2014
Apollo Balboa wrote:
The 2 dead crash victims were 2 gang bangers, 1 an informant for cops, being chased by other gang bangers, car with Conn plates, rented, do the math. Keep buying your drugs people
Done!
cops are liars and thugs

Presque Isle, ME

#20 Jan 15, 2014
Oh, sorry, apparently cops destroying video evidence of their criminal behavior is not a crime. And once evidence is destroyed, there is no more evidence of their egregious criminal behavior. See how nicely that works out. And firing a cantankerous lying cop for lying is "unfair" especially when cops don't get fired for even more egregious actions. That makes perfect sense.
edgumakashun

Clifton Park, NY

#24 Jan 16, 2014
luv n peece wrote:
<quoted text>
u messd up hater u dont no them boyz y u wana talk lyk dat u shuld be shamd uv ur self
wow - you might want to look into getting your GED......just a thought?
Thankful

Northampton, MA

#25 Jan 16, 2014
I am thankful none of the PHS kids were killed! I'm also thankful that there are two less gangbangers in Pittsfield!! Its scum like these two moving into the Berkshires for NYC and TN that are ruining the Berkshires! If it wasn't for the white trash women they lay down with maybe less of them would be leaving the "HOOD" to make Pittsfield their new hood! In 2005 Tariq Salley was charged with attempted murder. Good riddance!
Thankful

Northampton, MA

#27 Jan 16, 2014
luv n peece wrote:
<quoted text>
u racest no gud hatter ned to be killd
Pssst! I'm not racist I just think Drug running scum and their "Associates" what ever color they may be are the reason Pittsfield is turning into such a SHIT HOLE...Running around shooting up the city and breading their ignorant ways of life....
Thankful

Northampton, MA

#28 Jan 16, 2014
ps...learn to spell luv n peece...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Pays again unarmed black teen fatally shot b... 13 min Good plan 2
Shane took Thousands from Five Guys (Jun '14) 38 min SHANE STREET to Jail 12
Our Opinion: Putting a face on heroin epidemic (Jul '14) 53 min Overlord Of Siggs... 34
MSNBC calls Kyle a racist, Wish he could come s... 2 hr Obama is finished 3
Obama is a clear & present danger to the planet... 4 hr Obama is finished 1
Obama's approval rating is 15% in the military,... 5 hr Obama is finished 1
Biden throws Obama under the bus, I really WISH... 5 hr Obama is finished 1

Winter Storm Watch for Berkshire County was issued at January 31 at 11:59AM EST

Pittsfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]