Gun sales & ammo up over 50% since Ob...

Gun sales & ammo up over 50% since Obama took office.

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#1 Sep 11, 2012
Real American's are stocking up because if this Muslim gets elected again the second ammendment will get ripped apart. just like most of the constitution already has.
Reason

Albany, NY

#2 Sep 11, 2012
fall time wrote:
Real American's are stocking up because if this Muslim gets elected again the second ammendment will get ripped apart. just like most of the constitution already has.
Got guns?

"Results show that regardless of storage practice, type of gun, or number of firearms in the home, having a gun in the home was associated with an increased risk of firearm homicide and firearm suicide in the home."

http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/160/10/...
Fear

United States

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Thx praxis for that useless article
TRUE REASON

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Reason is not Praxis33. But she is just as ignorant.
Reason is always misguided and seems to abhor the idea of personal responsibility.
Reason

Glens Falls, NY

#5 Sep 11, 2012
TRUE REASON wrote:
Reason is always misguided and seems to abhor the idea of personal responsibility.
If you don't have a gun yet, run right out and get one now.

"having a gun in the home was associated with an increased risk of firearm homicide and firearm suicide in the home."
dumb reason

Albany, NY

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Got guns?
"Results show that regardless of storage practice, type of gun, or number of firearms in the home, having a gun in the home was associated with an increased risk of firearm homicide and firearm suicide in the home."
If its not guns it will be something else maybe a plastic fork that been sharpen to a point like in jails.
People will kill themselves with what ever they can find or use belts, prescriptions drugs and heroin and so forth. Look at what box cutters did to the twin towers people will kill people with what ever they can find and use....
Reason

Glens Falls, NY

#7 Sep 11, 2012
dumb reason wrote:
<quoted text> If its not guns it will be something else maybe a plastic fork that been sharpen to a point like in jails.
People will kill themselves with what ever they can find or use belts, prescriptions drugs and heroin and so forth. Look at what box cutters did to the twin towers people will kill people with what ever they can find and use....
Okay, you better add sharp plastic forks, belts, prescription drugs, heroin, and box cutters to your shopping list when you go out to get your gun.
dumb reason

Albany, NY

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, you better add sharp plastic forks, belts, prescription drugs, heroin, and box cutters to your shopping list when you go out to get your gun.
I already have my guns and box cutters and plastic forks and I never kill anyone or anything.....
Cho Cho

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Whenever I hear that someone has put one of those guns to good use, I get very happy. The less criminals, the better.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Got guns?
My guns are to protect me from morons like you. Nothing more.
Taco Kisses

Albany, NY

#11 Sep 12, 2012
fall time wrote:
<quoted text> My guns are to protect me from morons like you. Nothing more.
like your way of thinking my guns are always ready.
Patrick Henry

Kennewick, WA

#12 Sep 28, 2012
Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Got guns?
There was a guy a while back who believed all the communist agenda crap about guns like you do. He changed his mind when two criminals broke into his house, beat and raped his wife, and two daughters then burned them alive while he watched helpless to do anything to save them. If you are going to spew false liberal, tax paid for, statistics know that 100% of cases where a nut case started shooting the place up, were places that were considered "gun free zones".
Patrick Henry

Kennewick, WA

#13 Sep 28, 2012
To clarify my statement about "gun free" zones. Every case where a gun crime occurred in a "gun free" zone. 100% of the cases resulted in the tragedy of multiple deaths and why wouldn't there be. They couldn't defend themselves. On the converse many if not most cases where the law abiding citizen is allowed to carry a gun crimes were diverted simple by brandishing the weapon.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Sep 28, 2012
TRUE REASON wrote:
Great minds think alike. So they say.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Patrick Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a guy a while back who believed all the communist agenda crap about guns like you do. He changed his mind when two criminals broke into his house, beat and raped his wife, and two daughters then burned them alive while he watched helpless to do anything to save them. If you are going to spew false liberal, tax paid for, statistics know that 100% of cases where a nut case started shooting the place up, were places that were considered "gun free zones".
Sadly, the person you replied to has no comprehension or understanding of what you just said for obvious reasons.
Your point is well taken. Thank you.
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#16 Sep 28, 2012
Taco Kisses wrote:
<quoted text>like your way of thinking my guns are always ready.
we do have something in common.
farttime

North Adams, MA

#18 Sep 28, 2012
fall time wrote:
No,we are just stocking up for when we come for that 3 dollars that you saved up
farttime

North Adams, MA

#19 Sep 28, 2012
fall time wrote:
May i suggest that you look down the barrel and pull the trigger.Just wanna make sure its working right
fall time

Great Barrington, MA

#20 Sep 29, 2012
farttime wrote:
<quoted text>May i suggest that you look down the barrel and pull the trigger.Just wanna make sure its working right
May I suggest YOU look down the barrel & I'll pull the trigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillcrest buys St. Mark's School 1 hr Cops are supermen 3
Matt, Sean, Carl & Lou get arrested in rumble 2 hr Busted badly on ATL 2
News Pittsfield and North Adams mayors reject Trump'... 2 hr Attroney Matt 68
Baltimore has it's most violent month in 40 yrs... (Jun '15) 3 hr Sedition for Soros 3
Democrats are a defunk political party 5 hr Busted badly on ATL 15
News New Authorization For Needle Exchange In Pittsf... 18 hr Cops are degenerates 3
News Illegal ammo latest charge for Pittsfield man w... 18 hr Cops are degenerates 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages