Letter: Pittsfield's opposition party

Letter: Pittsfield's opposition party

There are 24 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Oct 30, 2013, titled Letter: Pittsfield's opposition party. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Something very good for the residents of Pittsfield almost didn't happen at the last City Council meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
A Must Read

Newington, CT

#1 Oct 30, 2013
"I sincerely urge the people of Pittsfield to think twice about casting ballots for Councilors Clairmont, Krol and Yon. Tuesday night’s council meeting proved that they do not have our best interests in mind"
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#2 Oct 30, 2013
They are the hideous heads of the Hydra along with the most hideous pompous arrogant repulsive vile vicious vindictive monster of them all, Lothrop. And what's with those demon beards?
Susan Anthony B

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Oct 30, 2013
A Must Read wrote:
"I sincerely urge the people of Pittsfield to think twice about casting ballots for Councilors Clairmont, Krol and Yon. Tuesday night’s council meeting proved that they do not have our best interests in mind"
Krol and Yon vote as they are told to vote by the GOB. There have been suggestions that people (politicians) who aided GE in a relatively light settlement were rewarded. This may or may not be true but if you following the bouncing ball of how GOB backed candidates vote on everything the picture does come in to focus

As far as these two go I would not vote for them to clean my cats litter box if it was overflowing and I had fallen and could not get up to attend to it myself
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#4 Oct 30, 2013
The only thing those characters want to clean out are the taxpayers pockets. That scary silly ******* Clairmont didn't fool anyone with his phony theatrical buffoonery during the budget hearing.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Right on. Vote the thugs out.
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Oct 31, 2013
The Berkshire Eagle endorsements have started appearing. As expected, they will endorse what's left of the Gang of 5. Do you think the Eagle will be foreshadowing who the replacements to the Gang are?
call me a cynic

Hope, ME

#7 Oct 31, 2013
I think Yon was behind the mysterious case of her "missing" campaign signs. I think it was sleazy, dirty, and intentional. I wouldn't be surprised if she got the idea from Lothrop.
call me a cynic

Hope, ME

#8 Oct 31, 2013
Is Jason St. in Ward 5? And if it is, why didn't Donna Todd Rivers run against Lothrop?
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Oct 31, 2013
DTR could have taken Ward 5 with 1 hand tied behind her back. You make the judgement yourself. Obviously DTR approves of JLO.
call me a cynic

Hope, ME

#10 Nov 1, 2013
What type of law does she practice? I hope she's not one of those lawyers appointed and paid for by a biased system/court to represent a mother or father whose children have been taken by the DCF, or a court appointed GAL protecting the child's best interest. I'm not voting for her anyway, so I don't need an answer by Tuesday.
call me a cynic

Hope, ME

#11 Nov 1, 2013
Over on disgus someone has commented on the $316,000 rehabbed house in the ghetto selling for $108,000. Actually I believe the price has dropped to $79,000. And Krol was giddy over this wonderful $316,000 rehab single home project in the ghetto, to improve the ghetto. Rehabbed during the reign of Ruberto and still unsold and on the market. I hope Krol and Ruberto are paying the taxes on this property until it needs another $316,000 rehab.
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#12 Nov 1, 2013
DTR cannot practice law in MA.
According to the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers at http://massbbo.org
Donna Todd Rivers
Pittsfield MA 01201
Admitted to the bar on 12/16/86
Board of Bar Overseers number: 549321
Current status is Retired

Good question is why promote your law degree if you legally cannot practice law?
call me a cynic

Hope, ME

#13 Nov 1, 2013
Gang of 5 wrote:
DTR cannot practice law in MA.
According to the Massachusetts Board of Bar Overseers at http://massbbo.org
Donna Todd Rivers
Pittsfield MA 01201
Admitted to the bar on 12/16/86
Board of Bar Overseers number: 549321
Current status is Retired
Good question is why promote your law degree if you legally cannot practice law?
Thank you.
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#14 Nov 1, 2013
As expected, the Eagle endorsed Krol today for Ward 6. Yon was yesterday for Ward 1. Clairmont will probably be endorsed tomorrow. If Capitanio was running, they would figure a way to spin an endorsement for him too. I hope the voters see what is going on and vote them out!
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Nov 2, 2013
No new endorsements by the Eagle today. They will wait for the bg Sunday issue, I'm sure.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#16 Nov 2, 2013
DCF office A Den of Corruption
Adoption Bonuses: The Money Behind the Madness
Corrupt DCF employees break up families
Murder, Death, and Abuse in Foster Care
Cops & Child Protective Services abuse Children when they take them from innocent parents......
Child Protective Services False Allegations
Every day in the USA families face false allegations........
CPS Institutional Abuse of Children in America
The Tragic Drugging of Foster Children
The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services
DCF Investigator Charges with molesting girls
Abused by CPS
Children Abused in Foster Care
DCF, A Corrupt Child Drugging Agency
The CPS Racket
Connor B. v. Patrick
The Truth about CPS
CPS Family Court Corruption
Foster Care: A Psychological War
Children are far more likely to be abused, including sexual abuse, even murdered in Foster Care.
Children Kidnapped by CPS
DCF Horror Stories involving DCF & Police breaking state and federal laws....
The Corrupt Business of Child Protective Services
Children committing suicide in DCF/CPS custody
Link between sex trafficking and foster children
Exposing the Corruption in Massachusetts Family Court
Parental Alienation
Foster Care and Suicide
Social Workers are Kidnapping kids
Gang of 5

Pittsfield, MA

#17 Nov 3, 2013
Yes! As expected the Eagle clearly endorses Clairmont. I imagine they are disappointed to not be able to endorse Capitanio too.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#18 Nov 3, 2013
Well there's still tomorrow.
the ciy I hate

Hope, ME

#19 Nov 3, 2013
When did Ms. Rivers retire? And just when exactly did she work for the city? Under which mayor?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#20 Nov 3, 2013
the city I hate wrote:
When did Ms. Rivers retire? And just when exactly did she work for the city? Under which mayor?
Retired to what? To make ceramics?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So what's new in the Berkshires? 1 hr Carl from Pittsfield 3
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 2 hr The Worlds Bigges... 82
News ICE arrests Great Barrington man on decade-old ... 7 hr spytheweb 30
Obama's Jewish War on Syria (Aug '13) 11 hr The Worlds Bigges... 10
News 'These are my neighbors': The faces and voices ... 13 hr cil 63
News Healthy turnout at ACA protest Sun Cops are Degenerates 4
News Olsen Murder Patricia Olsen appears in court fo... (Jun '08) Sun leary 86

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance