Nuciforo Preps For Congressional Race

Nuciforo Preps For Congressional Race

There are 206 comments on the IBerkshires story from Jan 5, 2012, titled Nuciforo Preps For Congressional Race. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

PITTSFIELD, Mass. - This is the year that Western Massachusetts turns the status quo on it's head, U.S. Senate hopeful Andrea Nuciforo told a captivated audience at Zucchinis' restaurant Wednesday night during one of his early campaign fundraisers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Richie Neal wins big

Amherst, NH

#216 Sep 6, 2012
It is official. Congressman Richard Neal won in a landslide against Andrea Nuciforo & Bill Shein. I am happy that Luciforo lost. I hope that Luciforo stays out of politics for good.
Nuciforo speaks

Amherst, NH

#217 Sep 11, 2012
Andrea Nuciforo speaks about his future. Nuciforo wants to help Congressman Richie Neal with policies and issues that affect the middle class. I am sure Neal wants Nuciforo's help. Not! Nuciforo has no plans right now for his political future. That is because Nuciforo has no political future.
Nuciforo

Amherst, NH

#218 Sep 17, 2012
Andrea Nuciforo needs a political plum job next year. I wonder who will hook him up with his next sinecure?
Dan Bosley

Amherst, NH

#219 Sep 21, 2012
Richard Neal won & Luciforo lost.
Registry of Deeds

Amherst, NH

#220 Sep 27, 2012
Will Nuciforo qualify for unemployment benefits in January when he is no longer a political hack "worker" at his no-show "job" at the Pittsfield Registry of Deeds?
done deal

Amherst, NH

#221 Sep 29, 2012
Nuciforo lost to Richie Neal for U.S. Congress by 40-points. It wasn't even close!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matt the coward ran away in shame 3 hr Nelson muntz 1
Europhobia IV 3 hr Europhobia V 2
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 11 hr Smileys Angels 113
Israel Anti Boycott Act 12 hr Europhobia 4
News Giving foster children something of their own 19 hr Paul Kersey 3
Did anyone see Trumps 2018 19 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 3
News Man extradited to face charges of strangling hi... 19 hr Bernhard Goetz 7

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance