Authorities: Crack, heroin recovered ...

Authorities: Crack, heroin recovered in Pittsfield raid; two arrested

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Sep 5, 2013, titled Authorities: Crack, heroin recovered in Pittsfield raid; two arrested. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A city couple pleaded not guilty to felony drug dealing charges on Thursday after a police raid allegedly turned up crack cocaine and heroin in their apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

DCF are Monsters

Eddington, ME

#1 Sep 6, 2013
Too bad they weren't drug dealers to a city councilor. But anyway, I won't be surprised if DCF makes a deal with these fine alleged drug dealer/PCP smoking parents to place their kids in the custody of an approved family member who will receive taxpayer support so as not to traumatize the kids and their alleged drug dealer/PCP smoking parents. They sound like the kind of family DCF will embrace and approve of. Because DCF is all about supporting the most dysfunctional families and keeping them together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No new trial for Caius Veiovis in triple murder... 1 hr Bernhard Goetz 8
News Hate crimes climb, resisters urged to stand up 3 hr Or Both 35
So now what happens to Trumpcare 4 hr blueballs 4
News Truly Independent Wrestling set to host first s... 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 19
News Valleyhead, a school for girls, closes (Mar '09) 5 hr biguns 295
News Lanesborough man arraigned on nearly 20 charges... 6 hr Cops are Degenerates 15
Will Trump put America first or Israel first? (Dec '16) 7 hr Carl from Pittsfield 14

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages