City Council at large

City Council at large

There are 6 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 3, 2013, titled City Council at large. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The seven candidates, three incumbents and four challengers, who are running for four at large positions on the Pittsfield City Council, all have strengths and selling points to offer voters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#1 Nov 3, 2013
Why didn't Donna Todd Rivers run for ward 5 councilor against Lothrop? He only won, if you believe it, by 6, or was it 7 votes, if you believe it.
Pittsfield Sucks

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Pittsfield voters have a choice between the more evil of the choices and the lesser evil of the two. What we don't have are any good choices. Voting is a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 Nov 4, 2013
the city I hate wrote:
Why didn't Donna Todd Rivers run for ward 5 councilor against Lothrop? He only won, if you believe it, by 6, or was it 7 votes, if you believe it.
Clairmont talked her into running for at large so JLO didn't have opposition. Plus he thought with her running she would oust Mazzeo.
Legalese

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Both Valenti and the Eagle repeated her statement that she is an attorney. She was an attorney, she is now "retired". Only judges and dead people retire from the Bar. For $20 / yr she could have declared herself inactive. I sure wish Valenti and the Eagle would do some homework before repeating verbatim what a candidate claims to be.
Dark City

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Nov 4, 2013
no more nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
Clairmont talked her into running for at large so JLO didn't have opposition. Plus he thought with her running she would oust Mazzeo.
Bringing this GOB fledgling in to boost the block voting for favored projects is essential. Lothrop ,6893Yon and Krol need another sure vote to help steer the machine.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Legalese wrote:
Both Valenti and the Eagle repeated her statement that she is an attorney. She was an attorney, she is now "retired". Only judges and dead people retire from the Bar. For $20 / yr she could have declared herself inactive. I sure wish Valenti and the Eagle would do some homework before repeating verbatim what a candidate claims to be.
But she "retired" to make crafts. That makes sense, right? And completely believable! As for the PlaNUT, he's busy running his write-in campaign for mayor. And there's just no excuse for the Eagle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Picture of Racist Bibi's last hunting trip 8 min Glen Back 1
This won't stick. Any jury 15 min Glen Back 1
Bibi, I have been to busy 53 min Glen Back 1
Went to take a picture of my private parts. 1 hr cops are psychopaths 1
Sergeant Lenihan v City of Pittsfield 1 hr cops are psychopaths 66
News Woman tied to Pittsfield gang leader gets time ... 1 hr cops are liars an... 3
I think its time 2 hr Tom bin Fontaine 3
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]