I'm Prepping Lupe For The Big Day TOM

I'm Prepping Lupe For The Big Day TOM

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

TEAM TROLL

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2014
I asked her if she knew anything about antiques. She said she knew a lot about shriveled up old Gringos with 2 bits in their pockets. I told her, you and her, and this new relationship was made in heaven, would do just fine.

You deserve Lupe TOM.
Not Tom

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2014
Good for you.

Give her a good auld fashiobed headjob while yar at it.

LoL
PITTSCITY ELDERS

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jun 15, 2014
Not Tom wrote:
Good for you.
Give her a good auld fashiobed headjob while yar at it.
LoL
If your not TOM, you don't get a whiff. And I am a honorable gentleman and wouldn't dare mess with another's intended. Course you being from Californica, you would mess with ROADKILL.
Praxis33

United States

#4 Jun 16, 2014
PITTSCITY ELDERS wrote:
<quoted text>
If your not TOM, you don't get a whiff. And I am a honorable gentleman and wouldn't dare mess with another's intended. Course you being from Californica, you would mess with ROADKILL.
More TOM>>> time on mom and less californication. I mean if you are thinking about doing you mother with pieces of roadkill I can understand but it is something I'm not sure about. Pics? I know you mothers skank is like road kill but the similarities stop there. Let me know how it works for you.
Praxis33

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2014
Lupe and Chili are DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lyingcocksucker!
I am not sure its wise to call your mother that. Bend her over a stick a few fingers in your mothers brown back door and then use your tongue to get her front door going at the same time! To get at your mothers chili there are two approaches. One is for you to go get it or to have your open you mouth and get under your moms back door and let her drop one. Sometimes mom's blast can fill your mouth and then some. Pics?
Modders

United States

#8 Jun 24, 2014
Lupe and Chili are DEAD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lyingcocksucker!
We have our eyes on you!
Praxis33

United States

#9 Jun 24, 2014
Modders wrote:
<quoted text>
We have our eyes on you!
Just bend over and let you mom let go in your mouth. If you get a bit in your eye don't worry about it. Your sight will be a little brown and gooie but who cares when you're having chile mother fun.
Praxis33

United States

#11 Jun 24, 2014
Permanent forum resident wrote:
<quoted text>
WIPE THEM CLEAN !!!
Jizz is dripping from them, impairing your sight!
Your son's ?
Are you talking about wiping your mother's skank clean before you go down on her? Stop. You need to use your tongue on your mother and clean her up that way. Make sure you work your way around to the back door too.
Lupe and Chili are dead

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 29, 2014
They won't show up.

They been run over by a truck.
Tom _ not THAT Tom though

Portland, OR

#13 Aug 6, 2014
Lupe and Chili are dead wrote:
They won't show up.
They been run over by a truck.
Was the "many-monikers" madarfakker from Texas also one of the victims?

Give me the good news ... I got this vintage red Italian wine that needs to get uncorcked for a special celebration.
Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2014
Many monikers, now that's rich coming from the biggest candyass troll in Pittsfield, huh Tom?

What is amazing is you show and Prac-sses goes dark, Tom. You and Prix-asses got something going do ya, Tom.
Praxis33

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2014
Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH wrote:
Many monikers, now that's rich coming from the biggest candyass troll in Pittsfield, huh Tom?
What is amazing is you show and Prac-sses goes dark, Tom. You and Prix-asses got something going do ya, Tom.
Tom>>> time on mom. You need to start thinking about what your going do after you talk your mother into poo-ing in your mouth. It might be a good idea and I know you mother will like it if you rub your brown lips all over her. Maybe swap a little with her too.
Rabbeen is my Dear Friend

Portland, OR

#16 Aug 7, 2014
Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH wrote:
What is amazing is you show and Prac-sses goes dark, Tom.
Is that really THAT amazing to ya, piece O s#!t ?
Rabbeen is my Dead Friend

United States

#17 Aug 7, 2014
Rabbeen is my Dear Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really THAT amazing to ya, piece O s#!t ?
No not really. I just think the post did what it's designed to do. Get a response out of you, and show how you are easily manipulated and owned by other posters, right Tom?

This is what happens when you are ward of the state and institutionalized and placed under someone else's CONTROL. And you are CONTROLLED, huh Tom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel Anti Boycott Act 7 min The Worlds Bigges... 6
Europhobia 58 min The Worlds Bigges... 1
News Third arrest made in Pittsfield prostitution ri... Sun Paul Kersey 10
Where's Dio? Did they arrest him yet? (Apr '13) Sun Red White n Jew 10
David Duke may turn on more of his (Jan '15) Sat Red White n Jew 2
News 4th man arrested in Pittsfield prostitution inv... Sat Bernhard Goetz 1
Israel making molitary threats (Apr '15) Fri The Worlds Bigges... 5

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance