WATER MAIN BREAK

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Aug 4, 2014
Are you kidding me? Did they call there own dig safe people? How is it that the experts screw up stuff like this? Now I am going to have a commode full of brown stuff stinking up my house for a week. Seriously...this is just effing awesome. Who did it?

Who busted the damn pipe with his back hoe?
Praxis33

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2014
WATER MAIN BREAK wrote:
Are you kidding me? Did they call there own dig safe people? How is it that the experts screw up stuff like this? Now I am going to have a commode full of brown stuff stinking up my house for a week. Seriously...this is just effing awesome. Who did it?
Who busted the damn pipe with his back hoe?
You sure it wasn't your mother blowing some back door air while you were down there? Have your mother clean the berries off your nose and you should be good to go down some more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Seeking Information on Missing Pittsfiel... 43 min cops are liars an... 1
News First Third Thursday of season has new look, ne... 1 hr cops are liars an... 1
Sergeant Lenihan v City of Pittsfield 1 hr cops are psychopaths 27
News Probe of Pittsfield-area drug distribution nets... 1 hr cops are psychopaths 5
So If I did this? 2 hr cops are psychopaths 1
And 4 hr Glen Back 2
Bibi, I'm glad things turned out good 4 hr Glen Back 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]