Heller Collects Social Security for Himself and a 6 Year Old Child

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 8, 2012
That's right. Heller, who loves to demonize the federal government, is an unemployed stooge who collects social security not only for himself, but also for a 6 year old child. This means that the poor child is likely receiving up to half of Heller's monthly retirement benefit. This doesn't reduce Heller's benefit, but the child's gets %50 of what Heller receives. Heller doesn't work to support this child, he mooches off the government. Good thing for Heller that Obama won, those checks will keep coming in. Wow.

You can contact the Pimmit Hills Citizens Association for confirmation of Heller's latest scam. Contact information may be found here:

http://www.pimmithills.org/
Unbelievable

Bronx, NY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
That's right. Heller, who loves to demonize the federal government, is an unemployed stooge who collects social security not only for himself, but also for a 6 year old child. This means that the poor child is likely receiving up to half of Heller's monthly retirement benefit. This doesn't reduce Heller's benefit, but the child's gets %50 of what Heller receives. Heller doesn't work to support this child, he mooches off the government. Good thing for Heller that Obama won, those checks will keep coming in. Wow.
You can contact the Pimmit Hills Citizens Association for confirmation of Heller's latest scam. Contact information may be found here:
http://www.pimmithills.org/
This is mind-boggling, earth shattering news.

Is it really true? Why does he accuse you of this when he is guilty of it?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
This is mind-boggling, earth shattering news.
Is it really true? Why does he accuse you of this when he is guilty of it?
It's absolutely true. I've no issue with someone collecting social security if they've paid into the system, but Heller is such a rank hypocrite it defies description.

His neighbors in Pimmit Hills, VA having nothing good to say about him at all.

There's lots more.
Thats messed up

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Dam dirty rotten JEW!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Thats messed up wrote:
Dam dirty rotten JEW!
What does Heller's being Jewish, if he is, have to do with anything? He's a rank, mooching hypocrite. Take your antisemitism elsewhere.
Unbelievable

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2012
So, is the prize money that Heller is offering but will never pay coming out of a six year old's social security check?
HeyAsshole vv

Bronx, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
So, is the prize money that Heller is offering but will never pay coming out of a six year old's social security check?
Where else would the money come from?
The loser has never held a real job.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
So, is the prize money that Heller is offering but will never pay coming out of a six year old's social security check?
Yes indeed. Think about that for a second. If Heller actually sired this child, then he was about 56 when the child was born. That means he'll be 75 when the boy graduates from high school. The poor kid's going to go through life with his friends thinking Heller is this kid's grandfather.

Not to mention that the kid's going to have to learn that Heller's scamming the government out of money to support this child. It's nothing more than welfare.

You cannot make this stuff up.
Unbelievable

Bronx, NY

#9 Nov 8, 2012
This is outrageous!

How low can this guy go? Scum. Dirty rotten Scum.

This guy, Heller, is always pointing the finger at everyone else.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
This is outrageous!
How low can this guy go? Scum. Dirty rotten Scum.
This guy, Heller, is always pointing the finger at everyone else.
Exactly. Look at what he's doing now. Railing at Alan Chartock and accusing people of being on welfare! Why? Because he's talking about himself.

Go on Google Earth and look up 1836 Cherri Drive, Pimmit Hills, VA. That is the ramshackle abode Heller squats in. He doesn't even own it.

Know why he's not married to Frace? Because he wouldn't be eligible to claim social security benefits for the 6 year old if he were married. This guy is unbelievable.
Unbelievable

Bronx, NY

#11 Nov 8, 2012
So, if all this is true then what's with the photo contest?

Why the Hell is he so obsessed with finding out who you are?

Why is so sure he knows so much about you?

Seems like he needs psychiatric help.
Hope and Chains

Old Chatham, NY

#12 Nov 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
That's right. Heller, who loves to demonize the federal government, is an unemployed stooge who collects social security not only for himself, but also for a 6 year old child. This means that the poor child is likely receiving up to half of Heller's monthly retirement benefit. This doesn't reduce Heller's benefit, but the child's gets %50 of what Heller receives. Heller doesn't work to support this child, he mooches off the government. Good thing for Heller that Obama won, those checks will keep coming in. Wow.
You can contact the Pimmit Hills Citizens Association for confirmation of Heller's latest scam. Contact information may be found here:
http://www.pimmithills.org/
Kinda vague link ya gave us... just how does that show us a scam?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
So, if all this is true then what's with the photo contest?
Why the Hell is he so obsessed with finding out who you are?
Why is so sure he knows so much about you?
Seems like he needs psychiatric help.
Because I'm telling the truth about him, and he can't stand it.

He know jack shit about me, so he invents these straw men to criticize. He thinks I worked at some company in North Adams. He has no clue what he's talking about.

His life is such a failure that he projects his failings onto others. Notice how he's yet to post in this thread. Why? Because he's an abject loser.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 8, 2012
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda vague link ya gave us... just how does that show us a scam?
Like I wrote, you have to contact members of the Association and get the story. Heller is so reviled that it's easy to get this information out of the board members. Contact them yourself if you don't believe me.
Unbelievable

Bronx, NY

#15 Nov 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I'm telling the truth about him, and he can't stand it.
He know jack shit about me, so he invents these straw men to criticize. He thinks I worked at some company in North Adams. He has no clue what he's talking about.
His life is such a failure that he projects his failings onto others. Notice how he's yet to post in this thread. Why? Because he's an abject loser.
What I don't understand is why does Heller use his real name?

I mean being such a loser and being so easy to find information on him, I don't get it.

He seems far worse that those he accuses. Projects his life onto them.
This is so far out of hand.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>
What I don't understand is why does Heller use his real name?
I mean being such a loser and being so easy to find information on him, I don't get it.
He seems far worse that those he accuses. Projects his life onto them.
This is so far out of hand.
Because he is an Agressive Narcissist. He thinks his opinion matters more than anyone else's.
Hope and Chains

Old Chatham, NY

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I wrote, you have to contact members of the Association and get the story. Heller is so reviled that it's easy to get this information out of the board members. Contact them yourself if you don't believe me.
Oh, I see what yer getting at. I should contact an Association because an online stalker(Parxis33)dug up an address. If the information is sooo easy to get, show it. Your claim, your burden of proof.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 8, 2012
Hope and Chains wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see what yer getting at. I should contact an Association because an online stalker(Parxis33)dug up an address. If the information is sooo easy to get, show it. Your claim, your burden of proof.
Dug up? Read the minutes of a meeting where it is revealed that Heller posed as a member of the Board (by hacking an e-mail address) and engaged in a misinformation campaign about a group home.

Contact the Board members and asking them about Heller's social security scam.

And, consider how badly your precious party is failing at governing this country.
Unbelievable

Bronx, NY

#20 Nov 8, 2012
Curiously though, Heller has not denied it. Just ignores it.

Won't post in this thread but is no doubt reading it.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
Curiously though, Heller has not denied it. Just ignores it.
Won't post in this thread but is no doubt reading it.
He will not respond directly. He never does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TT: PATXs mom said ENOUGH now ! 5 hr See the light _ b... 1
Camp Russell - a dark secret kept hidden? (Mar '10) 16 hr Praxis33 63
Cauisus Veoives , Guilty or not ? 16 hr Praxis33 22
Why is Peter Bell (Nov '13) 16 hr Praxis33 4
Boys & Girls Club of Pittsfield executive direc... (Nov '13) 16 hr Praxis33 11
Men charged with lewd acts behind club (Jul '10) 16 hr Praxis33 140
More Business's closing than starting up 1st ti... 19 hr lying Obama 1
•••
•••
Pittsfield Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pittsfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••