Is swtldy Jeopardizing Ms Simms Lawsuit

Is swtldy Jeopardizing Ms Simms Lawsuit

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Dio is Hal is Praxis33

Florence, MA

#1 Aug 30, 2013
With her big fat mouth is the swtldy, aka goldigger, putting a civil lawsuit against Mark Yannone by a Ms simms in trouble by posting possible pertinent information of those involved?
Is the swtldy really ms simms, or a friend of ms simms named joanne.
Apparently swtldy has no wits about her, much like praxis the nimrod from Khazaria. That's what happens when you attempt to post information about people on topix that you have NO business BUTTING IN on!
You get what you deserve.
Oh what a night!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2013
You are a horses backside joAnne Simms is one person. The truth is the truth. Doesn't change where or when you say it.

Look who's talking. You would never but in anyone elses business. You are such a lying hypocrite. I tell the truth even if you choose to read what you want.

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2013
So how a m I a gold digger?
Claire

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Why is this on Topix.com ?
what happened

United States

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Did she lose the lawsuit?
ClairesLosingHer Hair

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2013
Clair&bob shut up and move we all hate you!
Stop picking the garbage!
Boink

United States

#7 Sep 2, 2013
ClairesLosingHerHair wrote:
Clair&bob shut up and move we all hate you!
Stop picking the garbage!
you should roll over and play dead

don't be a flatliner

crumb

Location hidden

#8 Sep 2, 2013
No some people feel a need to cause problem where there is none. Anything said on previous thread was true.

Her case won't be until next year sometime
sweatylady

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Everything I say is true. Just because I'm morbidly obese and sweat through my clothes doesn't mean I'm a liar. I'm just sweaty and smelly.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 3, 2013
I may or may not be fat. I can lose weight but you will still be an idiot. That the best you got.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll How corrupt is Mayor Linda Tyer? 3 hr City Gone To Hell 9
News Foley trial begins (Jun '09) 12 hr cops are degener... 103
News Pittsfield councilors fail in efforts to cut ai... Sun cops are degener... 4
Is this Litchfield punk related to Sat FastRider420 2
Poll Grade Berkshire Hills Regional School District ... (May '12) Jun 24 cops are degener... 15
News Pittsfield woman, 88, charged with assault on o... (Jun '15) Jun 24 cops are degener... 74
News Three shootings, one stabbing within 6 hours ov... (Jun '14) Jun 24 cops are degener... 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages