What Does Glenn Heller Have in Common...

What Does Glenn Heller Have in Common With Anthony Weiner?

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2013
Ah ha!That is the real question here. This guy Heller really has nothing better to do than throw stones AND at respectable innocent people. You know, Heller, your jealously is starting to make you do even stupider things than you did before. Why would you accuse anyone else but yourself of sexual embarrassment or compare anyone else to a pervert like Weiner, but you? The the proof on you is quite obviously out there, in print! YOU signed the agreement, Mr. Confused. You are truly in need "special care". Here's the proof on you, Heller. It is the only thing that counts. Do your accusations based on jealous and obsessive motives count? I don't think so. Read on people:

A case of unrequited love ensnares candidate Heller
By Derek Gentile
GREAT BARRINGTON- A series of complaints between a Monterey couple and County Commission candidate Glenn M. Heller were dropped by mutual consent in a show-cause hearing in District Court yesterday after both parties agreed not to have any contact with each other.
In the complaint, Heller was charged with trespassing, assault and battery and operating to endanger by Dara Zantay of Lake Buel Road. He in turn charged her and her husband, Robert Zantay, with separate counts of assault and battery. Charges of harassing telephone calls, filed by both parties against each other, were thrown out by clerk-magistrate Louis A. Airoldi for lack of evidence.
During the hearing, Dara Zantay told Airoldi that, on at least one occasion, Heller had followed her in his car through Stockbridge, has attempted to speak with her on several occasions against her will and sent her love letters urging her to leave her husband. She and her husband reported that Heller has also called members of their respective families, seeking information about the couple.

When Heller touched her arm, she slapped him. Zantay reported Heller said,“You’re beautiful,” so she slapped him again.
“I was furious,” she said “I felt violated by this man.”
He basically agreed with her recollection of the incident in Lenox but added that he did not touch her aggressively.
“I was trying to calm her down,” he said.
He did not deny writing her love letters and in fact produced several other letters he wrote her. The Zantays denied receiving the other letters.
Heller denied he had ever followed Zantay in a car, adding that he did not see how she could tell it was him in the car, although she did describe the vehicle. He said he was never notified in writing that the Zantays did not want him on their property.
Heller and Robert Zantay also related slightly different versions of an incident in front of the Monterey Post Office in which Heller was asked to stay away from Dara Zantay.
Robert Zantay told Airoldi he grabbed Heller by his shirt lapels to tell him to “get a life of his own.”
Heller maintained that Zantay rushed at him, yelling, and swung at him. Zantay, he said, then broke off the antenna on his car.
Zantay countered that he did not break off the antenna.
Dara Zantay said she did not seek damages for Heller’s actions. She asked the court simply to ensure that he would stay away from her.
“He has an obsession with me. This is no joke. I’m afraid to go to the movies. I’m afraid to visit my mother, I’m afraid to get into my car because he might be there,” she said.
Heller said her request to cease contact was “too broad.” He said he has many friends who frequent Camp Deerwood, where Robert Zantay works.
“Mr. Heller, we’re just talking about you and the Zantays” Airodi said,“That means no more phone calls, no more love letters, no calling of friends or relatives, no contact. None.”
Heller agreed and the two parties signed the agreement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Route 9 closed after tractor-trailer accident (Nov '08) 3 hr Ballz fondlin wra... 255
News Adoption event merited coverage (Nov '08) 6 hr DSS DCF CPS are M... 37
A coward is harassing others on northadams.com 6 hr Redacted 3
News Pittsfield Christian Center overwhelmed by last... Wed the city I hate 4
News Pittsfield residents to see 4 percent increase ... Wed DCF are MONSTERS 11
News Pittsfield man allegedly sold heroin linked to ... Wed junkies are scum 11
News Police Seek Public's Help to Solve Pittsfield J... Wed cops are liars an... 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages