Pittsfield Sues Ex-Solicitor Re: Bad ...

Pittsfield Sues Ex-Solicitor Re: Bad Advice; Owes Slumlord on Illegal Demolition

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Pokey not mon

Pittsfield, MA

#3 Jan 20, 2013
This guy has friends in the right places so this thing may never make it to court. The landlord has probably brought deep wrath upon himself from many directions.
moe taxes

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Perhaps this will all result in costing Pittsfield another $100,000.00.

$100,000.00 here $100,000.00 there, no biggy. Just raise taxes again and again. TAX & SPEND. That's how Pittsfield has always been run.

Taxpayers in Pittsfield are filthy rich after all. Everyone knows that.
City Council

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Tax em til they bleed!

Just when you thought taxes were too high, tax em some more.

Don't like it?- Move out!
greedy folk

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Jan 20, 2013
moe taxes wrote:
Perhaps this will all result in costing Pittsfield another $100,000.00.
$100,000.00 here $100,000.00 there, no biggy. Just raise taxes again and again. TAX & SPEND. That's how Pittsfield has always been run.
Taxpayers in Pittsfield are filthy rich after all. Everyone knows that.
the taxpayers are being used as a piggy bank. Unscrupulous business men in conjunction with syphilis carrying politicians are bilking their fellow citizens out of millions of dollars each year. It is greed plain and simple. Some men and woman just can't control their desire to have more and more and they do not care who they trample along the way. Lots of these businessmen are on North street and they know who they are.
city hall cesspool

Housatonic, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
full of rats and vermin. If I've said it once I've it a hundred times, NO GOOD WOULD COME FROM HAVING A DIRTY ROTTEN UNETHICAL IRRATIONAL HOSTILE THREATENING DYSFUNCTIONAL MEGALOMANIAC ruling the city. PUTRID VILE GARBAGE IN, PUTRID VILE GARBAGE OUT!
city hall cesspool

Housatonic, MA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
full of rats and vermin. I certainly hope the city has hired an attorney from outside of these dark mysterious Berserkshires to handle the case and they will also be demanding attorney fees in the lawsuit.
stabulus

Pawling, NY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
A question to anyone who might know, is this Dohoney related to the judge Dohoney who died of cancer a while back?
city hall cesspool

Pawling, NY

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Did the city send Culpo the demolition bill or did the taxpayers get stuck with the cost of demolishing her unfit for human habitation slum in the center of the beautiful desirable downtown Pittsfield's cultural district? Or doesn't Pittsfield's downtown cultural district go down as far as Melville St.? And on a different subject, or not, did I read somewhere that there was a plan for the city to keep Dohoney on to finish the Spectrum issue even after Ruberto vacated the corner office? I really thought I read this sometime back at the end of Ruberto's reign of Terror.
Berserkshire Playhouse

Lincolnville, ME

#11 Mar 23, 2013
and then the city dropped the lawsuit against the big bad wolf who huffed and puffed and everyone lived happily ever after. Well, not exactly everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charging station for electric vehicles installe... 59 min Bibi Netanyahu 36
Obama & Glen are the only ones who think Americ... 1 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
Bibi, you need a 1 hr Bibi Netanyahu 4
Everyone of you Global Warming Skeptics 6 hr Glen Back 1
Poll 3 more threads REDACTED today 8 hr Ghost of Praxis 2
Here we go GOP threatens funding state dept. 8 hr Glen Back 1
Bibi, were coming after the Koch brothers and you! 8 hr Glen Back 1
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]