Why is The Berkshire Eagle Obsessed With Homosexuality?

Posted in the Pittsfield Forum

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2013
Jimmy G- Pittsfield MA

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 6, 2009
 
Iwas just wondering what in hell a "Shenigan"is?
GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 6, 2009
 
ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know Heller,but it seems like you have an awful lot of interest in the subject?
Something you need to tell us?
Come on out,it will be fine,you will see!
You're right, Ramdan, I'm gay, but PROUD!
Not like The Berkshire Eagle editorial writers who won't admit it.
You should try it, it's good for your alimentary canal.

Since: May 08

Holyoke, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 7, 2009
 
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Ramdan, I'm gay, but PROUD!
Not like The Berkshire Eagle editorial writers who won't admit it.
You should try it, it's good for your alimentary canal.
Just had my CDL physical and did not enjoy the gloved invasion of what is an exit only area of my person!
If it floats YOUR boat,go for it,and I am proud of you for finally coming out of the closet!
Most of us already knew you were Gay,so many of the Holier than thou Republican mouthpieces are,but will not come out!
Congratulations,we support your lifestyle! We are after all liberals!

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 7, 2009
 
I think it's a conspiracy with Spice!

“Everything is local”

Since: Apr 08

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 7, 2009
 
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Ramdan, I'm gay, but PROUD!
Not like The Berkshire Eagle editorial writers who won't admit it.
You should try it, it's good for your alimentary canal.
I always new purple was your color big fella. Will you lead the next Gay Parade in Boston, Grand Marshall Heller?

Since: Aug 08

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 7, 2009
 
Great GMH, you have a wide stance? Who knew? Not that there is anything wrong with that...

“Everything is local”

Since: Apr 08

Great Barrington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 7, 2009
 
Emeritus wrote:
Great GMH, you have a wide stance? Who knew? Not that there is anything wrong with that...
There is a former US Senator from I believe Idaho that could help you with your wide stance if help is needed.
Scout

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 7, 2009
 
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, Ramdan, I'm gay, but PROUD!
Not like The Berkshire Eagle editorial writers who won't admit it.
You should try it, it's good for your alimentary canal.
I don't get it gay and right winged - bizarre.
JoeyBehar

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 7, 2009
 
More details are available regarding The Berkshire Eagle's requirement that all employees take an unpaid week off in the next seven weeks.

The Pittsfield Gazette today obtained a copy of a letter received Thursday by all Eagle employees.

The letter from MediaNews Group senior vice president Anthony Tierno explains the mandatory one week unpaid furlough that all employees must take in February or March.

Tierno states that the company-wide initiative is "a further effort to help offset the continuing decline in revenue and position the company for future financial success while limiting further job losses."

Department heads will determine when the unpaid weeks off are taken. "Personal situations will be considered based on seniority and the operational needs of the Company" but these will only affect when a furlough occurs. No employees will be excused from a furlough.
GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 8, 2009
 
Scout wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it gay and right winged - bizarre.
Oh, I'm known around all the capitals of Europe and the Northeast US.
Gayest blade around.

GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 8, 2009
 
JoeyBehar wrote:
More details are available regarding The Berkshire Eagle's requirement that all employees take an unpaid week off in the next seven weeks.
The Pittsfield Gazette today obtained a copy of a letter received Thursday by all Eagle employees.
The letter from MediaNews Group senior vice president Anthony Tierno explains the mandatory one week unpaid furlough that all employees must take in February or March.
Tierno states that the company-wide initiative is "a further effort to help offset the continuing decline in revenue and position the company for future financial success while limiting further job losses."
Department heads will determine when the unpaid weeks off are taken. "Personal situations will be considered based on seniority and the operational needs of the Company" but these will only affect when a furlough occurs. No employees will be excused from a furlough.
Things are tough at Media News Group.
The bankruptcy countdown continues.
GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 8, 2009
 
Emeritus wrote:
Great GMH, you have a wide stance? Who knew? Not that there is anything wrong with that...
Oh yeah, definitely wide stance.
Can't wait til I lose sphincter control.
My intention is to clear whole auditoriums at large events -- hopefully in tandem with my other gay buddies.
GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 8, 2009
 
Speaking of sphincter control, can you imagine what the air must be like in The Berkshire Eagle newsroom?
Maybe that's why management is giving everyone a mandatory furlough -- to at least clear the fumes for a few days, or at minimum cut down on the amount of noxious emissions.
Makes sense to me.

Since: May 08

Southwick, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 8, 2009
 
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, definitely wide stance.
Can't wait til I lose sphincter control.
My intention is to clear whole auditoriums at large events -- hopefully in tandem with my other gay buddies.
Tandem? You guys always go tandem! You lost sphincter control the morning you read the election results,who are you trying to fool?
GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 8, 2009
 
pat the painter wrote:
<quoted text>
I always new purple was your color big fella. Will you lead the next Gay Parade in Boston, Grand Marshall Heller?
What Boston?
This year's Gay Pride Parade is gonna be held in downtown Pittsfield, to run concurrently and simultaneously with the annual July 4th parade (to maximize national TV exposure).
Please note, there'll be a 'pass'(get it?) made by the Clocktower Building so that all The Eaglets up there (that's what the 'boys' at The Eagle are called) can join in and not miss too much 'work'.
By the way, after the parade there's a big reception scheduled (and everyone on this thread is invited to actively participate).
There'll be a 'Meet and Greek', oops, I mean Greet, and you'll be able to enjoy up close and personal your favorite Eagle editorial writers along with all the local Berkshire guys and gals who'll be attending.
GMHeller

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 9, 2009
 
ramdan wrote:
<quoted text>
Tandem? You guys always go tandem! You lost sphincter control the morning you read the election results,who are you trying to fool?
Wasn't it you who gave an orgasmic shriek when you heard Barack Obama was elected?

Since: May 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 9, 2009
 
GMHeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it you who gave an orgasmic shriek when you heard Barack Obama was elected?
Lets just say it was a messy party!
Children is the goal

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 6, 2013
 
Scout wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it gay and right winged - bizarre.
Sexual depravity knows no bounderies. Incest is bizzare too. All men are brothers, and all women are sisters, same chromosomes.
Sexual Depravity

Hinsdale, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 6, 2013
 
lides wrote:
I think it's a conspiracy with Spice!
It could have been a convenient distraction after 9/11 and the ensuing gulf war. I mean after all, it was Jozef Biden and Bill Clinton that championed doma into law along with MANY demoRATS in 1996. So what happened loser? Ah yes, the change of wind and the money that 'blows' with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Pittsfield Forum right now

Search the Pittsfield Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Worst Trolls On The Internet Are The Govern... 1 hr Praxis33 252
Pittsfield woman acquitted in city bar brawl 2 hr Praxis33 5
the real Praxis33: REDACTED 3 hr Praxis33 40
Pittsfield jeweler defaults in civil case alleg... 20 hr are you kidding 11
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 20 hr kundrot dionkie 4,697
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed pam 1,150
Former Pittsfield loan officer admits to federa... Tue Praxis33 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pittsfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pittsfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pittsfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••