Northway Church opening in Pittsfield...

Northway Church opening in Pittsfield Announcement planned at C...

There are 146 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Northway Church opening in Pittsfield Announcement planned at C.... In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

The Northway Church, a fast-growing church founded in 2002 in New York's Capital Region, will announce the opening of a new branch in Pittsfield at tonight's Christmas service at The Colonial Theatre, the church's pastor said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
hal

Moody, AL

#153 Jul 28, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
The late and great Aaron Russo, himself a jewish film maker who died young of a rather suspicious disease, had come to learn that it was not so noble. He quoted his one time friend Nick Rockefeller :“We the Rockefeller foundation supported and funded the women’s liberation movement. Why do you think we did it? There were two primary reasons for this: One was that before women’s right to work we could only tax HALF of the population. The other was so that with women going out to work it would break up families. Women would have to spend all day at work away from the family. The children would begin to see the state and teachers as their family and this would make it easier to indoctrinate and control them”.
Have we not seen the truth of this statement? Those who say not are living in denial.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#154 Jul 28, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Have we not seen the truth of this statement? Those who say not are living in denial.
Yes indeed. They are running out of excuses and time all in one.
Dio

South Glens Falls, NY

#156 Jul 29, 2013
Loni Johnosn wrote:
The largest free online dating site free vid eo chat, send and recei ve messages and flirts free over 10 millions members had to share whereloveisfound .com
I like to flirt with young Jewish boys. Do they allow pedophiles?
Zombies

Huntington, MA

#157 Jul 29, 2013
Ginny? Is that you????
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Huntington, MA

#158 Jul 29, 2013
Dio wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to flirt with young Jewish boys. Do they allow pedophiles?
The Hebrew Bible promotes rape, genocide, and the rape of women and children. Oh the ironies and depravity of today and how prevalent in our society they have become high and low.
I prescribe not to such behaviors.
Some things are outdated and biased.
Cornell Almazan

Ashburn, VA

#177 Sep 2, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/l9hzel4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baberuth Baseball 4 hr The Worlds Bigges... 121
Queen should declare emergency powers 4 hr Orange AId 16
Ok! I have had enough of bashing me. 11 hr Grace Anderson 5
Marshall Law is Coming 12 hr Festus Hagen 15
Trump Respects Putin But days McCain is not a ... 12 hr Ozzie King Of Zyl... 7
EBT and other entitlements Mon Thuef 6
News Ex-doctor to be sentenced for prescribing pills... Mon Elm Corner Pharm 6

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance