Reason

Albany, NY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Mitt Romney said in an interview aired on Sunday that his campaign “doesn’t need a turnaround.” He told CBS News’s “60 Minutes” that he is tied with President Obama; he has a “very effective campaign; it’s doing a very good job;” and all he needs to do to win is keep repeating his plan to restore economic freedom.

That’s an outright denial of political reality, but Mr. Romney’s willingness to stray from the truth is at the root of what’s really going on. His campaign has been losing ground since the two political conventions. All the reliable national polls now show Mr. Obama ahead, and in two cases substantially so — beyond the margin of error. A variety of polls also shows Mr. Obama with growing leads in most of the important swing states.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/25/opinion/why...
Leftwing

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
He isnt slipping praxis. He is tied. Any incumbent under 50% at this time has historically lost.

Get a grip.
Reason

Albany, NY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Leftwing wrote:
He isnt slipping praxis. He is tied. Any incumbent under 50% at this time has historically lost.
Get a grip.
Hey nitwit, the tie is a lie. Did you miss this part?

"All the reliable national polls now show Mr. Obama ahead, and in two cases substantially so — beyond the margin of error. A variety of polls also shows Mr. Obama with growing leads in most of the important swing states."
wrong

United States

#4 Sep 25, 2012
No they don't. Sadly you are wrong. The accurate poll of record Rasmussen shows a tie and so does gallup
Reason

Albany, NY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
wrong wrote:
No they don't. Sadly you are wrong. The accurate poll of record Rasmussen shows a tie and so does gallup
The editorial states "reliable national polls"
wrong

United States

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Yea I am sure it was not written by an avowed leftie

Idiot praxis

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2012
wrong wrote:
No they don't. Sadly you are wrong. The accurate poll of record Rasmussen shows a tie and so does gallup
Hey, jackass, your "poll of record" shows Obama up three in your precious "Swing State Poll."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Now, go keep jacking off to Cardimino's show, you little worm.
Reasons

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Hey jagoff, they are fluid. I am not worried.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Reasons wrote:
Hey jagoff, they are fluid. I am not worried.
You should be. Obama is up by 8 in Ohio, and is ahead in a "Poll of Polls."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/...

No one with Romney's negative numbers has ever won. He is the least popular Presidential candidate ever.

Facts are stubborn things.
Bobbie McGee

Pittsfield, MA

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Romney has already contracted with Rush Limbaugh to write his conciliation speech. he knows he has already lost and wants to go out spitting venom like the poor loser he has always been.

the Republicans now have four more years to look for another lame ass candidate. Maybe this time they will realize they need someone with a modicum of substance. The American people are by and large stupid....just not THAT stupid.
Reasons

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Please give me a break.
No one with numbers as low as barry has won re-election.

Go away praxis and dress up in mommies clothes.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Reasons wrote:
Please give me a break.
No one with numbers as low as barry has won re-election.
Go away praxis and dress up in mommies clothes.
Wow, are you dense.

GW Bush had lower approval ratings in 2004 than Obama does now, and he won.
wrong

United States

#13 Sep 25, 2012
Actually I don't think he did shthead.
You need to go away

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Sep 25, 2012
wrong wrote:
Actually I don't think he did shthead.
You need to go away
What you think is irrelevant as it's a fact that Bush's approval rating was below 50%. Go to Gallup.com and look it up.

And, keep posting as "No Way" about your buddy Cardimino. Just more confirmation of your profound idiocy.
Reasons

Pittsfield, MA

#15 Sep 25, 2012
Obama's aint at 50 you dolt. You are telling my Carters was at 50
you are so clueless

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 25, 2012
Reasons wrote:
Obama's aint at 50 you dolt. You are telling my Carters was at 50
you are so clueless
Obama's approval rating is at 50%, you moron.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-dail...

In September 1980, Carter's was at 37%.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/political-an...

Sweet Jesus you're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If I had a son, this would be him. 7 min Glen Back 1
Women voting with their Vagina's 10 min Glen Back 1
Ben Carson announces fro Detroit rock city 13 min Glen Back 1
North Adams stands with Baltimore 14 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 4
Why is Rev Al getting it over taxes 30 min Glen Back 10
Open letter to even you Bibi 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
Glen doesn't pay his taxes 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]