Greg burke

Shrewsbury, MA

#1 Aug 16, 2014
Someone has connected a line to the underground fuel tanks. The line runs up in back of the mall. People are getting free fill ups. It's dangerous, because the idiots are lighting up, smoking cigarettes, and there's bound to be an accident soon. I wish they'd put a stop to theses freeloaders, before someone gets hurt.
free is good

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2014
Is that @ the Worcester mall?
Pat

Paris, France

#3 Aug 16, 2014
I believe he's talking about PC area.
Paul

Paris, France

#4 Aug 16, 2014
Yeah, I heard that rumor too. I believe its true. don't know where the hookup is though. suppose to be a garden hose buried a few inches beneath the ground . Just look for a pile of cigarette butts I guess. lol
certified

United States

#5 Aug 16, 2014
Does a garden hose meet osha requirements for gasoline?
gas bag joey

Pittsfield, MA

#6 Aug 17, 2014
times are tuff tuff are the times....so how do you expect to get the gas into anything. It will not fit into a paper bag or an egg carton. Ususally they will let you take all you can fit into your pockets as long as you don't wear farmer pants and get greedy.
Pal Joey

Newark, NJ

#7 Aug 17, 2014
I went back there to get some free gas
There was a bunch of kids smokin
3 of em pulled down their pants
Full moon
& F arted right in my face
Rosie

Pittsfield, MA

#8 Aug 17, 2014
Pal Joey wrote:
I went back there to get some free gas
There was a bunch of kids smokin
3 of em pulled down their pants
Full moon
& F arted right in my face
Hey , same thing happened to me but there was only two of them and one dude had zits all over . Yuck !!
burt ward

Paris, France

#9 Aug 18, 2014
I got your garden hose right here.
Praxis33

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2014
Rosie wrote:
<quoted text> Hey , same thing happened to me but there was only two of them and one dude had zits all over . Yuck !!
Ask them to tag team you mom if you can't satisfy her yourself. Maybe have the zit kid take your mothers back door while you go down on your mothers front. Just a thought.
Pissed off Pissant

Albany, NY

#11 Aug 18, 2014
Greg burke wrote:
Someone has connected a line to the underground fuel tanks. The line runs up in back of the mall. People are getting free fill ups. It's dangerous, because the idiots are lighting up, smoking cigarettes, and there's bound to be an accident soon. I wish they'd put a stop to theses freeloaders, before someone gets hurt.
Who givesafuck if a bunch of three tooth neck tattoo slobs blow themselves up?
Praxis33

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2014
Pissed off Pissant wrote:
<quoted text>
Who givesafuck if a bunch of three tooth neck tattoo slobs blow themselves up?
Most only "givesafuck" when there mother is spread before them. The only blow is all over moms face with a happy ending.
He should be

Pittsfield, MA

#13 Sep 7, 2014
I remember gas at 25 cents a gallon. Wouldn't that be nice
Obadulic

France

#14 Sep 8, 2014
There's a group up near Washington who are making their own fuel. They claim they've been perfecting the process(es) over the last 15 year. they use Human waste, vegetable oils, and some other ingredients. The guy I know in the group makes about 30 Gallons a month, enough to support all his driving needs for the month. AND, He gets 18 miles a gallon. He drives a Green Chevy Cavalier.
Pasterd_NY_NY laTRASH

United States

#15 Sep 8, 2014
I just use the lightening bolts than come out of my arse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Berkshire United Way 3 hr Rusty Rancid 14
News New Pittsfield City Clerk Election: Phillips Ou... 3 hr Cops are Degenerates 2
Twisted logic argues for immigration reform (Jan '15) 3 hr Cops are Degenerates 5
Does Kersey expect an Uptick in the Summer Months 6 hr Paul Kersey 3
News Pittsfield police recognized for service 16 hr Cops are Degenerates 12
People of Montana make right choice 20 hr Exotic Invasive S... 6
What is Kersey really thinking 21 hr Paul Kersey 8

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages