United States

#1 Aug 6, 2014
dcf in Pittsfield is corrupt along with family court
Praxis33

United States

#2 Aug 6, 2014
rathernotsay wrote:
dcf in Pittsfield is corrupt along with family court
No need to go to family court if you bend you mother over a chair at least every other day. A satisfied mother is a satisfied home life. Mom's like yours need to be treated well on done a lot. You get a happy ending too.
DCF are Monsters

Hope, ME

#3 Sep 17, 2014
DCF and the cops had been to the house of squalid, dead babies, vermin infested horrors in Blackstone several times and failed to remove children from that filthy bio-hazard environment.
Praxis33

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2014
DCF are Monsters wrote:
DCF and the cops had been to the house of squalid, dead babies, vermin infested horrors in Blackstone several times and failed to remove children from that filthy bio-hazard environment.
Back to more pitiful ideas. You want to spread your mothers legs as wide as you can. Handcuff them to the table and have cops TRAIN your mothers skank. Then you want to rub dead babies all your mothers skank because it interest you. No wonder why you mother has a concern about the loser you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 5 min Insane 74
News Del Gallo running for Senate as a 'Sanders prog... 6 hr Pittsfield politics 3
Planet Valenti Craps Out (May '11) 7 hr cops are degenerates 170
News Pittsfield gathers for Police Memorial Day (May '15) 7 hr cops are degenerates 95
News Drop in jobs, income sparks interest in new mas... 8 hr cops are degenerates 1
News Woman of Color recognize local graduates for ac... 14 hr the city I hate 6
News Adam Hinds: A call to action for city's youth (Jul '15) Sun the city I hate 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages