Man found guilty of biting off roomma...

Man found guilty of biting off roommatea s thumb

There are 6 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jul 24, 2014, titled Man found guilty of biting off roommatea s thumb. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A Pittsfield man was found guilty of a felony for nearly biting off part of his roommate's thumb last winter during an altercation over bathroom etiquette.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Zimbabwe

Chesapeake, OH

#1 Jul 25, 2014
I didn't realize that biting someone's thumb off was a felony.
Good thing bail was set at $100.00
They can probably amputate his big toe and attach it to his hand.
The Pittsfield Jungle

Hope, ME

#2 Jul 25, 2014
In addition to Pittsfield's unscrupulous sleazy politicians, Pittsfield is also inhabited by uncivilized "bush boys", illegals, and apparently, cannibals.
Praxis33

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2014
The Pittsfield Jungle wrote:
In addition to Pittsfield's unscrupulous sleazy politicians, Pittsfield is also inhabited by uncivilized "bush boys", illegals, and apparently, cannibals.
The bush you are talking about is your mothers? The unkept, unwash skank bush of your mothers. The one that has been plucked more times than you can count? Can you even get your 1 incher past the bush? You so pitiful I would think not. Get a toy loser.
yeck did he have poop on

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2014
that is sick it sounds like a Pittsfield thing
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#5 Aug 3, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if yucky dirtier more distasteful things are going in the current crummy mayor's office in city hall, I mean at least when he's actually there.
Praxis33

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if yucky dirtier more distasteful things are going in the current crummy mayor's office in city hall, I mean at least when he's actually there.
His thumb is longer than your 1 inch member. Ya know the one you put in your mothers back door brown hole move it around and she doesn't even feel it. Is there any wonder why you mother thinks your pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump in a landslide 2 min Plaster 13
News Cherry Street movies a big hit (Jul '09) 8 hr Josh Mayotte 21
Braintree Deputy police chief placed on leave o... 11 hr cops are degener... 6
News Pittsfield: Police Officers Union conducting fu... 11 hr cops are degener... 1
News New Middle East Refugee Plan Outlined to Overfl... 13 hr Anti White Racists 32
News Homeless man facing manslaughter charge in fata... 19 hr Johnny Dingoberry 3
News Pittsfield: Fire Department equipped with Narcan Tue Junkies are Scum 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages