First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#22 Jul 4, 2013
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He already knows it sucked.
In general would you consider those identifying as republican as being more patriotic than say those identifying as democrat?
If so, why?
Is it safe to say or not that those identifying as liberal are more so leaning toward, or more favorable to fascism or bolshevism?
That in fact those identifying as democratic voters want govt control over everyone and everything.
What have been the consequences and results where fascism or bolshevism have gripped a nation?
Is America, in the current state we are in, divided and in fact going totally in the opposite direction that the founding fathers and framers of the constitution intended?
Is there any truth to my assertions?
Take your time.
Carrying Capacity

Hinsdale, MA

#23 Jul 4, 2013
Or what about the filthy snooty rich that have moved into the beautiful berserkshires the last 30 years or so peppering the landscape with multi million dollar eyesores carved into the hillsides where houses 'shouldn't be?
Oh.........but don't you dare drive your atv throuh the woods, you evil redneck you.
hal

Moody, AL

#24 Jul 4, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
In general would you consider those identifying as republican as being more patriotic than say those identifying as democrat?
If so, why?
Is it safe to say or not that those identifying as liberal are more so leaning toward, or more favorable to fascism or bolshevism?
That in fact those identifying as democratic voters want govt control over everyone and everything.
What have been the consequences and results where fascism or bolshevism have gripped a nation?
Is America, in the current state we are in, divided and in fact going totally in the opposite direction that the founding fathers and framers of the constitution intended?
Is there any truth to my assertions?
Take your time.
YIKES!!!
Yikes

Pittsfield, MA

#25 Jul 4, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you missed the point. Humor will avail nothing in that day.
I knew the point. I simply reject it. Hard for a fanatic to understand that, I see.
hal

Moody, AL

#26 Jul 4, 2013
Yikes wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew the point. I simply reject it. Hard for a fanatic to understand that, I see.
Au contraire, I totally understand, and I apologise for my snide remark on above post 20. I was like the kettle calling the pot black. Attempts at humor at the expense of others is never right.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#27 Jul 4, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
In general would you consider those identifying as republican as being more patriotic than say those identifying as democrat?
If so, why?
Is it safe to say or not that those identifying as liberal are more so leaning toward, or more favorable to fascism or bolshevism?
That in fact those identifying as democratic voters want govt control over everyone and everything.
What have been the consequences and results where fascism or bolshevism have gripped a nation?
Is America, in the current state we are in, divided and in fact going totally in the opposite direction that the founding fathers and framers of the constitution intended?
Is there any truth to my assertions?
Take your time.
You could be waiting all night.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#28 Jul 4, 2013
hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Au contraire, I totally understand, and I apologise for my snide remark on above post 20. I was like the kettle calling the pot black. Attempts at humor at the expense of others is never right.
Not only are you intelligent, you also have class.
sandy1

Southold, NY

#29 Jul 4, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
In general would you consider those identifying as republican as being more patriotic than say those identifying as democrat?
If so, why?
Is it safe to say or not that those identifying as liberal are more so leaning toward, or more favorable to fascism or bolshevism?
That in fact those identifying as democratic voters want govt control over everyone and everything.
What have been the consequences and results where fascism or bolshevism have gripped a nation?
Is America, in the current state we are in, divided and in fact going totally in the opposite direction that the founding fathers and framers of the constitution intended?
Is there any truth to my assertions?
Take your time.


And so do you.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#30 Jul 4, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And so do you.
Dissidence is a duty when up against those seeking to deprave the minds of young children.
Just a reminder of Obammy's former "safe school czar"
Say........isn't the term czar a communist term?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2009/12/obama...
sandy1

Southold, NY

#31 Jul 4, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dissidence is a duty when up against those seeking to deprave the minds of young children.
Just a reminder of Obammy's former "safe school czar"
Say........isn't the term czar a communist term?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2009/12/obama...
Yes, and it disgusts me. Along with anything else that has to do with communism.
Horseys colon

Pittsfield, MA

#32 Jul 4, 2013
sandy1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and it disgusts me. Along with anything else that has to do with communism.
I was looking for teh elephants at the parade and could not see any. Then I saw Sandy and the parade was complete..now that is just mean is it not?
Eddie van pPuckman

Pittsfield, MA

#33 Jul 5, 2013
Horseys colon wrote:
<quoted text>
I was looking for teh elephants at the parade and could not see any. Then I saw Sandy and the parade was complete..now that is just mean is it not?
I happen to know Sandy and she is one hot babe. Plus you were off topic idiot.
Bruiser Jennings

North Adams, MA

#34 Jul 5, 2013
just another Peter for mayor gay pride march
the city I abhore

Pittsfield, MA

#35 Jul 5, 2013
Bruiser Jennings wrote:
just another Peter for mayor gay pride march


Oh crap. Are they going to trot him out at the last minute? Is this GOB water carrier secretly running for mayor?
the city I hate

United States

#36 Jul 5, 2013
I don't know about "running". More likely sashaying, or some flighty capricious saucy flouncing, but "running" doubtful. I will not vote for him. But it really doesn't matter because as always, our choice, if you want to call it that, will be between really really bad, and really really worse than bad, What it won't be is good, ever!
Ach U

Pittsfield, MA

#37 Jul 5, 2013
the city I hate wrote:
I don't know about "running". More likely sashaying, or some flighty capricious saucy flouncing, but "running" doubtful. I will not vote for him. But it really doesn't matter because as always, our choice, if you want to call it that, will be between really really bad, and really really worse than bad, What it won't be is good, ever!
It sure seems so. I really thought the catholic church going family man who was such a star during the civic authority was going to be the man to save the city from its demons. I imagine there are about 1000 families that would pick up and move if it was not such a major hassle getting a new job.
conny

Ardsley, NY

#38 Jul 5, 2013
so many trashy people n slobs at that parade but thank mayor ruberto for making this town a dump
the city I hate

United States

#39 Jul 5, 2013
Oh for Christ sakes, what makes think the anything good could possible come out of the catholic church. I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start with ALL the finest families go to church religiously. And then there's the Catholic sex abuse cases. And Police chiefs, Prosecutors, PASTORS, and Boy Scout leaders who shielded and protected their respectable church going pedophiles for decades. And then there's: How the Vatican Deceived the World for 2000 Years, and UK's top cardinals accused of 'inappropriate acts' by priests. Then there's: Catholic Church Scandal: Torture orphans by placing then in cells for years, straitjacketed, electroshocks, murder. And: Catholic Church Scandal: Over 300 Canadian orphans abused by Catholic Christian Brothers at Mount Cashel Orphanage. And: Ten years after revelations of massive sex abuse cover-ups, many victims never get their day in court. And Catholic Church Scandal: Quebec orphans used in clinical experiments, electroshocks, lobotomies ("The Duplessis Orphans"). And The Catholic Church's Latest Abuse Scandals. And The Rent Boy Scandals, and Catholic "Christian Brothers" found guilty of systematic child abuse in UK. "Keep in mind that this is the same criminal religious order that was found guilty for doing the same crimes in Canada, USA, Ireland, and Australia. And well, on , and on, and on, and on.
the city I hate

United States

#40 Jul 6, 2013
And the crummy officially unethical former mayor was inducted in a hall of fame by the Catholics. As was a retired family court judge. And I'm sure all of them are respected, at least by the respectable religiously church going churchgoers.
the city I hate

United States

#41 Jul 6, 2013
But anyway, the parade really did suck. I'm sorry to use that offensive word, suck, but it accurately describes it. But I have no doubt the organizers will all be patting themselves on the back and telling themselves what a great job they did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Good reason to celebrate: Berkshire parents reu... 5 hr Moms my sister 6
News Five arrested on drug, conspiracy charges 5 hr Moms my sister 2
North Adams poorest in MSN 5 hr Moms my sister 4
News Pittsfield Police Log for Friday, Jan. 15 to Su... 23 hr DCF CPS DSS are ... 17
Don't Be Using A Moniker That Don't Belong To Y... 23 hr Tommeex 1
I Will Probably Get The Cell Next To Jahar... 23 hr PATX 1
I Guess I Saw This Coming... 23 hr Tommeex 1

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages