First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MiltonB

Lee, MA

#35 Jan 19, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, cry me a river. With Flobaeker spewing his filth, and Heller in full throated rant mode, you should be thanking me.
Nothing drives Heller crazier than having evidence of his raging ego summarily expunged.
Didn't you post a picture of you mother doing an AR15. The fat slob skank mother of yours is just as much a scum bag as you are. Eh yellow belly loser praxis33
Happy Pills Brainwash

Cummington, MA

#36 Jan 19, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, cry me a river. With Flobaeker spewing his filth, and Heller in full throated rant mode, you should be thanking me.
Nothing drives Heller crazier than having evidence of his raging ego summarily expunged.
All this coming from the topix self annointed superman. I have nothing to thank you for and have no interest of putting myself into such a position.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#37 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Pills Brainwash wrote:
<quoted text>
All this coming from the topix self annointed superman. I have nothing to thank you for and have no interest of putting myself into such a position.
Your insecurity with your intelligence is your issue.

Flobaeker and Heller are raging idiots and perverts. You need to grow up and stop whining about their posts being deleted, as they should be.

No one make you read these posts, and no one makes you respond. You don't like it? I don't give a shit.
Happy Pills Brainwash

Cummington, MA

#38 Jan 19, 2013
You better give a shit young man! Do you know who I am?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Jan 19, 2013
Happy Pills Brainwash wrote:
You better give a shit young man! Do you know who I am?
Like I said, I don't give a shit. You're just another dumb Topix crybaby. Go get some tissue and play a game of hide and gofuckyourself.
Batman

United States

#40 Jan 20, 2013
What's playing in front of the Cinema Center?
MiltonB

Lee, MA

#41 Jan 20, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I don't give a shit. You're just another dumb Topix crybaby. Go get some tissue and play a game of hide and gofuckyourself.
The only shit. you know is at the end of the pole you have been sticking your mother with. Your mother's skank is as pitiful as you. You would only have yourself if you mother wasn't around loser.
InTheKnow

Lee, MA

#45 Jan 20, 2013
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
What Sher and Slash wrote were not facts, but fiction. They're playing with you.
Nothing happened at the Hoosac Tunnel. I've never been been there.
Get a job and buy yourself a brain, you criminal stalker.
They use to call your mother the hoosac tunnel because she had so many trains. That is why she has no clue who your father is and why she only has you now. She posted how pitiful you were though. Scum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New ISIS threat in the U.S. on Airliners, Hope ... 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 1
Poor Glen, NBC is pressuring Lying Brian Willia... 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 1
Bibi, I'm on my 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 2
So take that Bibi! I just 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 2
The Brian Williams drive bye's continue 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 12
Mumia Abu Jamal is ill 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
Marco, I knew President Obama 5 hr Bibi Netanyahu 6
More from around the web

Pittsfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE