Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a bet...

Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a better place to live?

Created by Carl from Pittsfield on Jun 30, 2014

160 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

He hasn't had any impact

Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#42 Aug 1, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
How is it that Bianchi recently deceived the taxpayers/public with tales of woe concerning the new barebones budget, but yet he was apparently able to find a sizable amount of $$$$$$$$$$ hidden away "somewhere" to funnel into a privately owned building? Why isn't some of this "found" $$$$$$$$$$ used to fix the dangerous heaving cracked steps with "warning signs" at the entrance to city hall? How much more taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ has Pittsfield's crummy mayor hidden away from the taxpayers, with plans to funnel it into the hands of friends? Is this legal? It certainly doesn't look ethical.
Run for mayor if you dont like it arseface instead of complaining all the time Wayne Whiner.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#43 Aug 2, 2014
At least half of the citizens who even bothered to vote did not vote for Bianchi. And then even in that less than half %, some, like myself, only voted for him because of an incorrect belief that he was the lesser evil of the two. The truth is there is no such beast as the lesser evil. There's no reason for me not to believe that there isn't something shady about the whole voting system. Voters are consistently relegated to voting for the illusion of a lesser evil of the evil choices. The truth is no matter which corrupt slob you vote for, your sure to get stuck with a corrupt slob in office.
Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#44 Aug 2, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
At least half of the citizens who even bothered to vote did not vote for Bianchi. And then even in that less than half %, some, like myself, only voted for him because of an incorrect belief that he was the lesser evil of the two. The truth is there is no such beast as the lesser evil. There's no reason for me not to believe that there isn't something shady about the whole voting system. Voters are consistently relegated to voting for the illusion of a lesser evil of the evil choices. The truth is no matter which corrupt slob you vote for, your sure to get stuck with a corrupt slob in office.
Do you think Pete Marchetti would have been a good mayor ?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#45 Aug 3, 2014
The truth is no matter which corrupt slob you vote for, you're going to get stuck with a corrupt slob. Its not confined just to local government. We are given the choice (if that's what you want to call it) to vote into office the lawlessness of our lawmakers/representatives, the snake in the governor's office, up to the white house. They all turn out to be snakes. Its not the fault of the good citizens that politicians are snakes. The only difference in our choices for them is that, some more treacherous than others. Its not our fault that even the devil can cite scripture his purpose.
Jocko Johnson

Pittsfield, MA

#46 Aug 3, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
The truth is no matter which corrupt slob you vote for, you're going to get stuck with a corrupt slob. Its not confined just to local government. We are given the choice (if that's what you want to call it) to vote into office the lawlessness of our lawmakers/representatives, the snake in the governor's office, up to the white house. They all turn out to be snakes. Its not the fault of the good citizens that politicians are snakes. The only difference in our choices for them is that, some more treacherous than others. Its not our fault that even the devil can cite scripture his purpose.
run for some office and change things then , all you do is complain about the same shez day after day.
Praxis33

United States

#47 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
The truth of the matter is you are all bottled up and your mother is even worse. You can't take that little one incher out and be serious. You mother is all ready will and able spread before you and zip zip she is laughing as hard as ever. All mothers would laugh if you pulled a pitiful one incher of your pants. The keep here is for you to strap a big one on, a really big one because your mother is a cave. You know well worn holes and a place where so many have been.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#48 Aug 4, 2014
So now hysterical theatrical Scary Barry Clairmont and crooked fingers Connell are expressing their phony concern for the taxpayers of Pittsfield by voicing suspiciously unbelievably suspicious concern for the taxpayers over Bianchi's suspiciously shady scheme to funnel hundreds of thousands of taxpayers $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ into the hands of a friend[s], in addition to making improvements/upgrades to his friend's privately owned property at the expense of the taxpayers. It sounds like another one of hysterical theatrical scary Barry Clairmont's buffoonish performances like that unbelievable bullshit he pulled claiming he allegedly saved taxpayers $200,000 at last years budget hearings. The city of Pittsfield/the taxpayers, already own a leaky roof building on Newell Street, maybe the mayor should more his office to that building for all the good his does from the corner office in city hall, and bill his other employer[s] for the cost of improvements, and rental space of that leaky roof/city owned building on Newell Street. After all, if it was good enough for dysfunctional juvenile delinquents, it definitely good enough for Pittsfield's corner office dysfunctional delinquent, Bianchi.
Praxis33

United States

#49 Aug 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
So now hysterical theatrical Scary Barry Clairmont and crooked fingers Connell are expressing their phony concern for the taxpayers of Pittsfield by voicing suspiciously unbelievably suspicious concern for the taxpayers over Bianchi's suspiciously shady scheme to funnel hundreds of thousands of taxpayers $$$$$$$$$$ into the hands of a friend[s], in addition to making improvements/upgrades to his friend's privately owned property at the expense of the taxpayers. It sounds like another one of hysterical theatrical scary Barry Clairmont's buffoonish performances like that unbelievable bullshit he pulled claiming he allegedly saved taxpayers $200,000 at last years budget hearings. The city of Pittsfield/the taxpayers, already own a leaky roof building on Newell Street, maybe the mayor should more his office to that building for all the good his does from the corner office in city hall, and bill his other employer[s] for the cost of improvements, and rental space of that leaky roof/city owned building on Newell Street. After all, if it was good enough for dysfunctional juvenile delinquents, it definitely good enough for Pittsfield's corner office dysfunctional delinquent, Bianchi.
So you looking for somebody name scary to go down on your mother in your place. You really think its going to work. You mother is going to put her hand in the fly and wammo she will know instantly that isn't you. You have to be the only one with a 1 incher in the whole area. You know what you should do is get some lube put it on a bat and ram it home. You mother will scream for more. Knowing her huge skank you might want to keep an extra there just in case. So you mother lost count of how many wore out her skank by 17. You have a lot of catching up to do. That skank on you mother might be hard for you to satisfy. Keep and eye on the backdoor that might be your chance.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#50 Aug 6, 2014
When Berkshire Works Monterosso was hired Pittsfield's crummy current mayor said, and I quote, "I am looking forward to his tenure," the mayor said." No doubt because Bianchi only associated with barnyard quality like himself.
Praxis33

United States

#51 Aug 7, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
When Berkshire Works Monterosso was hired Pittsfield's crummy current mayor said, and I quote, "I am looking forward to his tenure," the mayor said." No doubt because Bianchi only associated with barnyard quality like himself.
The better question to ask is "have you made you mothers box a better place". That skank of your mothers has been used quite a bit in the past, maybe go out in the barnyard and find the biggest squash you can find and use it on your mother. That used hole of hers might actually feel it. Don't show your mon that pitiful 1 incher you have in your pants so she can actually think you are satisfying her.
worst ofthe Berserkshires

Hope, ME

#52 Aug 8, 2014
(Q1)- Is Bianchi mentally unsound?
(Q2)- Is he dangerous? And is his finger registered as a lethal weapon? And is he dangerous?
(Q3)- Is he on mood stabilizing (psychotropic drugs) medication?
(Q4)- Should he be on mood stabilizing (psychotropic drugs) medication?
(Q5)- Does he belong in a straightjacket?
(Q6)- Is he self medicating with alcohol and/or illegal drugs?
(Q7)- Is Bianchi a malignant narcissist?
(Q8)- Is Bianchi a megalomaniac?
(Q9)- Where did he find $326 plus of taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ to hand over to some businessman in what looks like some very shady suspicious deal, not in the best interest of the taxpayers?
(Q10)- Is Bianchi a racist?
(Q11)- Is Bianchi a liar?
(Q12)- Is Bianchi a tyrant?

I didn't see these questions on Scary Barry Clairmont's list. But I believe they should be included.
Is Bianchi Dangerous

Hope, ME

#53 Aug 8, 2014
worst ofthe Berserkshires wrote:
(Q1)- Is Bianchi mentally unsound?
(Q2)- Is he dangerous? And is his finger registered as a lethal weapon? And is he dangerous?
(Q3)- Is he on mood stabilizing (psychotropic drugs) medication?
(Q4)- Should he be on mood stabilizing (psychotropic drugs) medication?
(Q5)- Does he belong in a straightjacket?
(Q6)- Is he self medicating with alcohol and/or illegal drugs?
(Q7)- Is Bianchi a malignant narcissist?
(Q8)- Is Bianchi a megalomaniac?
(Q9)- Where did he find $326 plus of taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ to hand over to some businessman in what looks like some very shady suspicious deal, not in the best interest of the taxpayers?
(Q10)- Is Bianchi a racist?
(Q11)- Is Bianchi a liar?
(Q12)- Is Bianchi a tyrant?
I didn't see these questions on Scary Barry Clairmont's list. But I believe they should be included.
(Q9)- Where did he find $326,000 plus of taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ to hand over to some businessman/friend?

(Q13)- What did Bianchi's friend Berkshire Works Bill Monsterosso do in less than 3 months on the job, which allowed him to collect weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of paychecks while on paid suspension, until he was finally fired? Just how dirty where his secret transgressions? Did they rise to the level of criminal?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#54 Aug 24, 2014
No, he hasn't.
Dan Bianchi

Milford, NH

#55 Aug 25, 2014
NEWS ARTICLE:

"Pittsfield Veterans Officer Rosanne Frieri's firing by Mayor Dan Bianchi confirmed"
By Jim Therrien, Berkshire Eagle, August 25, 2014

PITTSFIELD -- City Veterans Officer Rosanne Frieri has been fired by Mayor Daniel L. Bianchi, according to her attorney, who said that details concerning her pension or any severance agreement have yet to be discussed.

Albert J. Cimini, of Pittsfield, also termed the firing "wrongful and actionable," and said he and Rosanne Frieri are considering a lawsuit.

Al Cimini also said he will attempt this week to meet with city Personnel Department officials about the status of any benefits due Rosanne Frieri, who was suspended on August 5 without pay after failing to attend a meeting with Dan Bianchi to discuss her job performance.

Rosanne Frieri has said she would not attend a meeting without an attorney or independent third party because of what she termed "badgering" by the mayor during a meeting in his office in March. She said there had been a series of disagreements in recent months with the mayor and other officials at City Hall over aspects of the operation of her department.

In a letter Cimini said was sent to Rosanne Frieri and dated August 5, titled "First Written Warning," the mayor cited among reasons that the department head had failed to prepare a fiscal 2015 budget for the office, was late for work without giving proper notification, and did not follow a directive to attend a July 15 City Council meeting to speak about deficits in the fiscal 2014 veterans office budget.

City officials could not be reached immediately Monday for comment.

This article will be updated.
Praxis33

United States

#56 Aug 26, 2014
Is Bianchi Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>(Q9)- Where did he find $326,000 plus of taxpayer $$$$$$$$$$ to hand over to some businessman/friend?
(Q13)- What did Bianchi's friend Berkshire Works Bill Monsterosso do in less than 3 months on the job, which allowed him to collect weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks of paychecks while on paid suspension, until he was finally fired? Just how dirty where his secret transgressions? Did they rise to the level of criminal?
By changing your name doesn't change the man with a one inch din-ky who can't satisfy his mother. Looks like you are asking 13 questions to those guys that want to train your mother? First question should be - do you have a bigger member than my little 1 incher. Second question should be have you ever gone down on a skank where 1000's have been before. Third, have you ever seen a worn out skank (insert picture)... and so on. It's even more pitiful that you have to hire a train on your mother for her satisfaction when you can do it. Loser.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#57 Aug 26, 2014
Its really ironic that the pious church going Bianchi, who stands accused of being a racist and a bully, and his brown nose "acting" chief, an overseer of his own a gang, are the moral compasses tasked with solving Pittsfield's social ills involving issues of corruption, the erosion of the family, gangs, guns, drugs, thugs, murders, mayhem, shootings, stabbings. MicHELL Wynn's own marriage has dissolved . We don't know if his divorce was precipitated by issues of domestic violence. But that wouldn't surprise me.
Praxis33

United States

#58 Aug 26, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Its really ironic that the pious church going Bianchi, who stands accused of being a racist and a bully, and his brown nose "acting" chief, an overseer of his own a gang, are the moral compasses tasked with solving Pittsfield's social ills involving issues of corruption, the erosion of the family, gangs, guns, drugs, thugs, murders, mayhem, shootings, stabbings. MicHELL Wynn's own marriage has dissolved . We don't know if his divorce was precipitated by issues of domestic violence. But that wouldn't surprise me.
I guess Pittsfield is a better place for you. You can hire the PPD to go down on your mother because you are too pitiful. Just because your mothers holes have been used by so many should scare you off. Just because when you part your mothers lips and its huge in there shouldn't bother you either. What should bother you though is when you unzip you fly to show your mother what you have in your pants and it isn't even big enough to peek out - that is pitiful. When you pee-do you have to sit or do you get it all over the front of your pants. Inquiring minds want to know.
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#59 Aug 27, 2014
Well, anyway, I'm still waiting for the PlaNUT to leak the name[s] of the PPD cop[s] who allegedly snuck up on a guy, and for the crime of sitting in he vehicle and minding his own business, the cop allegedly beat the guy. I can't imagine why Bianchi and his brown nosed "acting" chief didn't hold a press conference and announce the firing of a crazed thug, why photos of the cop and his name wasn't splashed across the front page of the local rag of a newspaper, and why Bianchi and his brown nose "acting" chief didn't publicly ask citizens/victims of the PPD cop[s] to come forward with any complaints about this, or any other dangerous thug[s] so they could get him/them off the street before he/they kill someone. Well, unless, they don't want other victims to come forward with stories about how they too were beaten and/or violated by a psychopath[s] in LE.
Praxis33

United States

#60 Aug 28, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Well, anyway, I'm still waiting for the PlaNUT to leak the name[s] of the PPD cop[s] who allegedly snuck up on a guy, and for the crime of sitting in he vehicle and minding his own business, the cop allegedly beat the guy. I can't imagine why Bianchi and his brown nosed "acting" chief didn't hold a press conference and announce the firing of a crazed thug, why photos of the cop and his name wasn't splashed across the front page of the local rag of a newspaper, and why Bianchi and his brown nose "acting" chief didn't publicly ask citizens/victims of the PPD cop[s] to come forward with any complaints about this, or any other dangerous thug[s] so they could get him/them off the street before he/they kill someone. Well, unless, they don't want other victims to come forward with stories about how they too were beaten and/or violated by a psychopath[s] in LE.
So you are still searching the PLaNUT for cops and thugs that can do a better job than you at satisfying your mother. You want them to beat and pound your mothers skank like there is no tomorrow. You want to hold a press conference and show the video you took of 100's training your mother on the floor. Humm, no wonder your mother thinks you are a pitiful fool. She knows you can't satisfy a flea with that thing between your legs. She also said that putting peanut butter on it and letting the cat lick it off is more important to you than taking care of her. Yup you are a loser.
Bianchi and his Beast

Hope, ME

#61 Aug 28, 2014
Bianchi and his ugly church going wife are hypocrites. And so is the priest who blest that unholy swearing in ceremony of that dirty lowlife *****. But anyway, what scummy lowlife thing did Bianchi do to get himself, et al. named in a lawsuit filed Aug.18, 2014?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News `Black history is everyone's history' 14 hr Beasts of the Field 32
News Refugees must wait for safe harbor 14 hr Solons 2
News Federal judge rules lawsuit over Pittsfield Pol... 16 hr PPDareALLcrookedA... 16
A Good Read 23 hr rambler 2
Baberuth Baseball 23 hr rambler 7
News City of Pittsfielda s Second Municipal Solar Po... Sat Earth Day eh 1
News Lanesborough man arraigned on nearly 20 charges... Sat Ozzie King Of Zyl... 9

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages