Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a bet...

Has Dan Bianchi made Pittsfield a better place to live?

Created by Carl from Pittsfield on Jun 30, 2014

160 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

He hasn't had any impact

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jun 30, 2014
I say no because he has made it worse in many ways.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#2 Jul 1, 2014
I find him and his wife to be even more offensive than Pittsfield's officially unethical irrational, dysfunctional, hostile, threatening former mayor. He's as worthless and as phony as a $3 bill.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#3 Jul 1, 2014
Anyway, Headline today: Policy not meant to stifle info flow, does this mean Pittsfield's current crummy mayor will be releasing the name of the Pittsfield cop who was fired last year from the PPD, and what he was fired for. Will the PlaNUT be blogging all the salacious details? Has the mayor done anything about MicHELL Wynn and the cops who injured and arrested a Dalton woman who went to the PPD to complain about the PPD?
Praxis33

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Anyway, Headline today: Policy not meant to stifle info flow, does this mean Pittsfield's current crummy mayor will be releasing the name of the Pittsfield cop who was fired last year from the PPD, and what he was fired for. Will the PlaNUT be blogging all the salacious details? Has the mayor done anything about MicHELL Wynn and the cops who injured and arrested a Dalton woman who went to the PPD to complain about the PPD?
There is another thing you can try with your PlaNUTS. Tape them all together and drill your mothers back door hole with the entire package. Actually if you strap a bat to it your mother might just feel it. So how does your mother feel when you blast your satisfaction in her mouth? Don't you even feel a little bit guilty that you are not returning the favor?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#5 Jul 1, 2014
Actually, while there is competition for the title of worst city official, which includes Lothrop the DCF Monster, "acting" chief MicHELL Wynn, Krol the Troll, Scary Barry Clairmont, and Cotton-month Cotton, just to mention a few, TES and his beast of a wife are winning examples of what's wrong with Pittsfield. But still, there is strong competition for the title of Pittsfield's worst city official. I could even see a tie for first place, with all of them.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#6 Jul 1, 2014
Clearly Scary Barry Clairmont is a silly theatrical buffoon with his histrionic performance at last years budget hearings and that theatrical farce of allegedly saving taxpayers a whole $200,000. What a joke!.
Praxis33

United States

#7 Jul 2, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Clearly Scary Barry Clairmont is a silly theatrical buffoon with his histrionic performance at last years budget hearings and that theatrical farce of allegedly saving taxpayers a whole $200,000. What a joke!.
So you want to scare your mother instead of making her laugh? Are you going to do something with that pitiful one incher of yours. Maybe put a scary mask on it so people won't laught at how pitifully small you are. I bet when you bend your mother over she doesn't feel a thing - eh?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Was there ever any doubt that Director of Administrative Services Julia Sabourin would live up to the image of junk yard mongrel to Pittsfield's current crummy ribbon cutting dysfunctional ass of a mayor. After all, she had already demonstrated a propensity to attack without provocation during the inquisition of Terry Kinnas. Bad dog, I'm sure the mayor rewarded her with a bone.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#9 Jul 3, 2014
Read comments in "Ex-city councilor resigns state post (May '10) and Planet Valenti's blog
It will never get better

Pittsfield, MA

#11 Jul 4, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Was there ever any doubt that Director of Administrative Services Julia Sabourin would live up to the image of junk yard mongrel to Pittsfield's current crummy ribbon cutting dysfunctional ass of a mayor. After all, she had already demonstrated a propensity to attack without provocation during the inquisition of Terry Kinnas. Bad dog, I'm sure the mayor rewarded her with a bone.
No way this relationship is gong to be good for the people of Pittsfield. The city cannot keeep hiring unqualified people to do the peoples work. It comes with a guarantee of bad things for taxpayers and this one will also make the mayor look like a fool.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#12 Jul 4, 2014
The crummy mayor of S hitsfield has given his sanitized version of S HIT HAPPENS in Pittsfield in contrast to that of the PlaNUT's soiled version of !!PLANETEXCLUSIVE!! SOURCES: AT CITY WATER DEPARTMENT, S HIT HAPPENS, LITERALLY .... July 2, 2014

Of course with-in the PlaNUT's soiled version of S HIT HAPPENS, is the added account of CORRUPTION HAPPENS of a city employee who was allowed to get away with shitting on taxpayers. I suppose the officially unethical irrational dysfunctional former mayor and the "acting" police chief deserves credit for that one though.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#13 Jul 4, 2014
Drunk Gerry Doyle had his "ITS HAPPENING" banner strung across Pittsfield's downtown wasteland during his reign as Pittsfield's drunk mayor. Now Bianchi, Pittsfield's current crummy dysfunctional buffoon can claim credit for "SHIT HAPPENS" LITERALLY!

And in other news: I recently saw STORE CLOSING signs, AGAIN, in that Best of the Berkshires bead shop in the heart of Pittsfield's seedy multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural cesspool of crime and vermin.
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#14 Jul 4, 2014
The cover up the foul pollution of the sewage spill is probably one of the many issues the city clowncil of fools will have to go behinds closed doors to discuss how best to cover it up. Away from the prying concerns of the taxpayers. Just like the secrets of the alleged water department fraud. The city clowncil of fools hid all the dirty details of that foul corruption behind closed doors.
Fish Rots From the Head

Hope, ME

#15 Jul 6, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
Or did junk yard mongrel Julia Sabourin attack Terry Kinnas on the command Pittsfield's crummy s hithead mayor, for which she received a bone. And if there were a recall of Pittsfield's s hithead of a mayor, would that prevent him from collecting his pension he obviously isn't earning? Does he have immunity for causing damage to Pittsfield and it's taxpayers/citizens due to his hiring people who are not fit for the job?
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#16 Jul 7, 2014
"A reasonable city policy on media" by Dan Bianchi

Well, there's the truth, and then there's Dan Bianchi's bul lshit, from day one! Oh my gosh! He's so full of shit!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#17 Jul 7, 2014
So Scary s***** Barry Clairmont, the theatrical s***** city clowncil buffoon, has inquired into the "S HIT HAPPENS" incident on Holmes Road. Really, NO, really, I'm Really surprised. I don't believe he gives a s hit about s hit anymore than Pittsfield's other most unethical ass of a s***** mayor, Bianchi. A mayor who's definitely full of s hit!
the city I hate

Hope, ME

#18 Jul 8, 2014
So is Bianchi a racist and a liar? And what is the truth about the sewage spill on Holmes Road? I don't mean Bianchi's sanitized version, I mean, what is the dirty filthy foul truth? If Bianchi is being dishonest with the citizens/taxpayers can he be thrown out of office? Can Bianchi be forced out of office if he's unfit?
Praxis33

United States

#19 Jul 8, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
So is Bianchi a racist and a liar? And what is the truth about the sewage spill on Holmes Road? I don't mean Bianchi's sanitized version, I mean, what is the dirty filthy foul truth? If Bianchi is being dishonest with the citizens/taxpayers can he be thrown out of office? Can Bianchi be forced out of office if he's unfit?
There was talk about you going down on your mother when she had soiled a sanitary napkin. Looks like you want to bend your mother over an office chair and play with your mother's napkin. What will you do with the bloody skank? So far you mother has found you unfit - is there any chance you can satisfy the old worn out skank or hers?
cops are liars and thugs

Hope, ME

#20 Jul 11, 2014
Who is the current city official referenced under Two powder-keg stories "Charges Filed" in the July 10, 2014 Planet Valenti blog
Praxis33

United States

#21 Jul 11, 2014
cops are liars and thugs wrote:
Who is the current city official referenced under Two powder-keg stories "Charges Filed" in the July 10, 2014 Planet Valenti blog
Are you saying you want to use a two powder keg ram in your mothers dripping skank? That might work as long as you don't pull out your 1 incher. You mom will run down the street laughing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Lenox case, state's high court rules no cons... 38 min cops are degener... 7
Linda Tyer is in for a BIG SURPRISE (Sep '15) 4 hr millwright66 10
News Our Opinion: All OUI cases must be treated cons... 13 hr cops are degener... 3
News Senate hopeful Harrington aims to expand opport... 14 hr cops are degener... 4
News Our Opinion: Resources needed for addiction fight 14 hr junkies are scum 1
Donald Trump keeps rising in the polls (Aug '15) 16 hr positronium 45
Pittsfield politics forever (Jul '12) Wed Mike B 722

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages