Karmic Retribution

Pittsfield, MA

#67 Jan 26, 2013
I don't think the Mayor is related to the Coach. Who is Bill Cummings? There should be an unbiased investigation of what happened on that trip and legal action taken if indicated.
box

Philadelphia, PA

#68 Jan 26, 2013
Karmic Retribution wrote:
I don't think the Mayor is related to the Coach. Who is Bill Cummings? There should be an unbiased investigation of what happened on that trip and legal action taken if indicated.
UNLESS your related to capeless it doesnt matter what you or i think pittsfield is a dirty little town
BUBBA WRIGHT

Springfield, MA

#69 Jan 26, 2013
back in the day.....taconic football "the pride is back"
mysterious Berserkshires

Newfane, VT

#70 Jan 26, 2013
Not unlike the MeReDEaTh non-incident, and the never going away unsavory rumored dark past/non-incident[s] of the former long time sheriff, this alleged/rumored non-incident has now been turned into just another one of those things that will over time become infamous. The alleged incident, had it been publically acknowledged and dealt with on some level would have probably burnt itself out over time. But now they have only themselves to blame for turning something wrong, but not really so horribly wrong. It's not like leaving someone in a pool of blood with a broken neck and other serious injuries or causing someone to end up in psychiatric hospital. It's not one of those horrible things. One could almost accept that it was regretfully poor judgement. MeReDEatH and the long time former sheriff have made sure that no one will ever forget them. They are now and forever infamous, and now whether the coach is guilty or not he has joined these mysterious Berserkshires hall of infamy. And it just may be possibly he didn't have to.
planet squak

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Feb 21, 2013
READ the latest issue of planet valenti 2/21/13 its time to ask the mayor for an explanation
drugs and alcohol

Pittsfield, MA

#72 Feb 21, 2013
planet squak wrote:
READ the latest issue of planet valenti 2/21/13 its time to ask the mayor for an explanation
Here's your explaination, go f*** yourself! It's same explaination we got from Ruberto. It's the officially explaination for anything and everything you and everyone else doesn't like about city politics.
the city I hate

Lincolnville, ME

#73 Aug 20, 2013
Welfarecadilac wrote:
What about Capitonio more child abuse allegations?
I heard Vinnie spomething Italian did in fact "resign" from the sheriffs department because of bringing in contraband to inmates. Now he's boozing it up with kids yeah I know they all do it anyways but it's the point when you're a role model in a kids life you don't give them booze.
Ok, so there's this. Whatever it is. And Capitanio's charges. So what is this about child abuse allgations?
the city I hate

Lincolnville, ME

#74 Aug 20, 2013
yupper wrote:
councilman paul hung twith these men whoSLUNG dope welcomed them into unico but in the end lost his only son to this horrible affliction remember the shit they peddle destroys life and these people should not be glorified.
Who are the drug dealers Capitanio tipped off/conspired with?
potious

Philadelphia, PA

#75 Aug 20, 2013
One Might Be Scottie 2 Hottie Ellsworth Jerry Mowka Jerry Lees Kid Brian Not Too Mention The Guy Who Died In His Bar From Drug Induced Heart Attack
the city I hate

Stillwater, ME

#76 Aug 21, 2013
And I'm sure his $300 a day habit was all honest earned income he declared on his taxes. Just an oxy addict honest bar owner.

But in other news. Lee police chief Buffis was fired not because of his federal indictment on extortion and money laundering charges but because he billed the town for his families personal cell phone use. So he's accused of stealing toy funds meant for disadvantaged kids and spending the money on booze and paying his wife's credit card bill and billing the town for cell phone use for his family. Why wasn't his wife charged. It appears she has clearly benefitted from his criminal behavior. And I find hard to believe she didn't know something. Is the town of Lee going after Buffis and his family for repayment of the cost of his families cell use?
city lowlifes

Pittsfield, MA

#77 Aug 21, 2013
Welfarecadilac wrote:
I heard Vinnie spomething Italian did in fact "resign" from the sheriffs department because of bringing in contraband to inmates. Now he's boozing it up with kids yeah I know they all do it anyways but it's the point when you're a role model in a kids life you don't give them booze.
What about Capitanio's more child abuse allegations? And is there a connection between Vinnie something Italian and Capitanio? Who supplied Vinnie something Italian who allegedly "resigned" from the sheriff's department because of bringing in contraband to inmates?
city lowlifes

Pittsfield, MA

#78 Aug 21, 2013
potious wrote:
One Might Be Scottie 2 Hottie Ellsworth Jerry Mowka Jerry Lees Kid Brian Not Too Mention The Guy Who Died In His Bar From Drug Induced Heart Attack
No, not Jerry Lee's kid. Not a police chief/city councilors' kid. Never! Not ever!
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#79 Aug 11, 2014
Welfarecadilac wrote:
So what are you saying? The word more suggests multiple. How many more? One more than one? Two more than one? What are the alleged allegations? Where are these allegations? Was there an investigation by DCF monsters? Was Lothrop the DCF Monster involved in any investigation of any fellow council member? If there were allegations, and if there was an investigation, were the allegations unsupported by DCF monsters? Did DCF monsters cover up allegations of child abuse for someone with connections?
Praxis33

United States

#80 Aug 11, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>So what are you saying? The word more suggests multiple. How many more? One more than one? Two more than one? What are the alleged allegations? Where are these allegations? Was there an investigation by DCF monsters? Was Lothrop the DCF Monster involved in any investigation of any fellow council member? If there were allegations, and if there was an investigation, were the allegations unsupported by DCF monsters? Did DCF monsters cover up allegations of child abuse for someone with connections?
Use a football on your mother, that is a good idea. She has a well worn out skank and I bet you can get a football or two in your mothers front door and maybe a third in he back door. Now you are thinking!!! You mothers skank has had so many trains I bet she walks like she has a football between her legs. How does it feel working on your mother when so many have been there before you?
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

#81 Aug 11, 2014
disgusted wrote:
ths coach is vinnie b big into powder distribution in area got fired from jail for drug involvement. his brother over to st. joe was even bigger into powder distribution his name is chris they have golf tournament with bianchi s bill cummings nearly beat a man to death in ny state pittsfield is a dirty little town chris b used to be dean of boys at reid im moving to lenox where ill be safe.
Pittsfield is a disgusting cesspool of corruption. Not a week goes by that we don't hear some dirty rumors, innuendo, or supposition involving Pittsfield's illustrious pillars of the community. Good church going pious devote deviants. The PlaNUT has something bad to say about Bianchi almost daily.
yourluxworld

Fremont, CA

#82 Aug 11, 2014
Here we provide Louis Vuitton,*****,Miumiu,Chole,YSL ,burberry&#65292;Dior,Herm e s and other international famous brand,so I can say that visit our website will be a feast for your eyes.
yourluxworld.co
Praxis33

United States

#83 Aug 11, 2014
the city I hate wrote:
<quoted text>Pittsfield is a disgusting cesspool of corruption. Not a week goes by that we don't hear some dirty rumors, innuendo, or supposition involving Pittsfield's illustrious pillars of the community. Good church going pious devote deviants. The PlaNUT has something bad to say about Bianchi almost daily.
You want to find a cesspool you have to look no further than you mothers skank. That skank has had so much action it looks like a small garage with worn out lips. You can almost stick your whole head in there. When you talk to your mothers skank you can her a echo - correct? So you need to strap something on huge so you mother can actually feel it. Remember keep your embarrassing 1 inch member in your pants and don't let your mother see, touch or put it in her mouth. She will only laugh at you.
juvenile delinquents

Pittsfield, MA

#86 Dec 15, 2014
disgusted wrote:
boy do i owe the task force an apoligie it turns out coach barbarotta is not only a bianchi from his mom veras family but his sister is married to dave phelps who runs the biggest company in western mass. those 2 brothers short of being related to jesus are untouchable or chosen ones in berkshire county no wonder capeless and the task force bamcked away. so did monsignor at st joes no MAJOR ISSUES WITH A FEW BEERS OR A COUPLE A LINES LIKE VINNIE SAYS IF U WANT ME BRING BACKUP.
These are some of Pittsfield's role models for the young juvenile delinquents of dysfunctional birth parents here in Pittsfield. Without these high quality, well bred role models, Pittsfield's youngsters would be doomed.
juvenile delinquents

Pittsfield, MA

#87 Dec 15, 2014
Welfarecadilac wrote:
What about it? The Capitanio thing! Was there a cover up?
juvenile delinquents

Pittsfield, MA

#88 Dec 15, 2014
Now anyone can see why Pittsfield is in need of more juvenile court space.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mayor Bianchi seeks change to preliminary elect... 1 min cops are liars an... 3
I have a bad case! 1 min cops are liars an... 1
Poll Grade Mayor Ruberto's/Chief Wynn's Handling of ... (Apr '11) 1 min cops are liars an... 131
I need an update on Craig Gaetani's court appea... 1 min cops are liars an... 9
News DCF case spike prompts protests 6 hr DCF are SCUM 35
News Pittsfield Police officer on leave amid probe i... 6 hr cops are liars an... 31
How many 16 hr cops are liars an... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages